Apr 24th, '11, 19:21Posts:
2420 (from 64 users, 106 given)
Selling a variety of items, from MT to event to queen gifts, and much more.
*An item marked with an asterisk means on hold.
- I only hold for specific items and for a specific period of time.
- I don't give PM reminders about how much longer you have for holding. You can send the trade on or before the said date. If I don't receive a trade by the next 24 hours after the said date, your hold will be considered void.
- Do not PM me if it is about buying or trading anything from this shop. You may only send me one if I haven't responded to you in this shop for 48 hours.
- If, for whatever reason it may be, you will not be able to get the said amount before your last day, send me a PM. If I find your reason logical, you decide whether I'll extend your holding period for another 5 days or I'll cancel it.
- You can haggle with me. I don't bite.
- I accept the current event items : [ Easter '13 Items ] as payment as well.
All sets when bought as a whole has 5k deducted compared to buying each separate.
Good or Evil
13,OOOg / 5,75Og / 22,OOOg
8,5OOg / 4,5OOg / 5,5OOg / 3,OOOg
5,OOOg / 4,5OOg / 3,OOOg / 3,5OOg / 11,OOOg
8,5OOg / 5,OOOg / 3,5OOg / 15,OOOg
Set Price = 4O,OOOg (from 45,OOOg)
3,OOOg / 4,OOOg / 9,OOOg / 13,OOOg
4,OOOg / 3,5OOg / 3,5OOg / 5,OOOg
15,OOOg / 15,OOOg / 15,OOOg / 9,OOOg
Set Price = 1OO,5OOg (from 1O5,5OOg)
6,OOOg / 5,OOOg / 15,OOOg / 23,OOOg
8,OOOg / 15,OOOg / 27,5OOg / 6,OOOg
Valentine 2011 Event
1,75Og each separate
Whole Set = 15,OOOg
8OOg each separate
Whole Set = 6,OOOg
St. Patrick's 2011 Event
4OOg each separate
Whole Set = 3,5OOg
5,OOOg / 3,OOOg / 2,5OOg
Whole Set = 9,OOOg