Apr 15th, '12, 23:38Posts:
135 (from 7 users, 11 given)
|Hello! I'm very new to Knuffel, and I was hoping to meet some fellow roleplayers. I don't have a lot of strict rules, I like to follow whatever rules my partner has instead. However, I do have a few guidelines that might be helpful.
1. Male, female, I can play them all. I'm not that picky about genders, although I'm slightly more comfortable playing males over females, and I want to practice at both.
2. Yaoi? Okay, sure. The same goes for Yuri as well. Just like genders, I like to be flexible about the sorts of characters I write. That means I don't mind making any of my characters gay, straight, or bi (or even asexual). I am only stubborn about one thing; no matter what sort of pairing it is, all I ask is that the romance make sense. No smut for smut's sake, it has to have a plot.
3. Relationships take time. As I said in the last one, I want relationships to make sense, and that also means that I want the relationships to take time. My characters do not jump in bed with someone on the first date.
4. I follow the blackout rule. I prefer to keep sex lives just off screen, think of it like a TV show. We can mention them all to our heart's content, but no acting out, please.
5. I like OOC talk. A lot. If I'm roleplaying with you, then I'd like to get to know you as well. Then if there's something we both like, we can add it to the roleplay.
As for pairings, I'll be adding those as I think of them.
Established Universes: (As canons or OCs)
Harry Potter, (I reaaally want to play as the new generation. I call Scorpius!)
Doctor Who, (Any season or Doctor, although I haven't seen much of Matt Smith's run, I certainly know enough to play against him)
Supernatural (Mildly familar with the whole series, but not entirely.)
Fallout, (I've only played the first game, but I'd be more than willing to play it with someone.)
Fright Night, (I like the remake, so sue me. :P)
*I will play almost any plot involving vampires that you throw at me. Also, see Fright Night.
*It can be Hunter/Hunter, Hunter/vampire, or any mythical/magical being you can think of.
*Like Dungeon and Dragons. I really like epic quest plots.
*See "Fantasy", or think of Inuyasha.
That's all I can think of right now. If you have any ideas, please tell me them. I'd love to hear from you! :D