Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Unique Knuffel Auction
Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:13    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 117202
Mood: [¬º-°]¬

Helo everyone!

Today starts another Unique Knuffel auctions.

You get the chance to bid on a unique one-of-a-kind Knuffel that is not avialable anywhere else. You can find the link to our first Knuffel auction in the main menu under the Knuffel tag or go directly here.
If you like the Knuffel you can try your luck and bid on it. Attention! Bidding works a bit different than bidding in our market system. You can place your highest bid, but the system will always just take the lowest bid in 1000 :food: steps necessary to outbid the last bidder. Should someone bid after you, but doesn't reach your highest bid, the sum will automatically be raised. The sum of your highest bid will be taken from your account and only returned to you once you get outbid. If you get autbid, you will be notified via personal message.

Example: The current bid is 5000 food and you bid 10000 food. The highest bid will be raised to 6000 with you as the higest bidder. Should someone bid 7000 after you, you will automatically outbid that person by 1000 food and the new highest bid will be raised to 8000 food.

If you win the auction you can pick up your Knuffel at the auction page. The number of Knuffel you can get might vary from auction to auction, so take a look at the description of the auction. It's listed under "number available". This does not mean that there are X of these Knuffel going to different bidders, but that the higest bidder gets all X of them!

For the current auction the winner will be able to pick up 3 of the same Knuffel and can do whatever he likes with them: Keep all of them, sell them for proft, give them to friends or just not pick up all of them. Since these Knuffel are unique to the winner, you get the permission to use the designs outside of KOfK, for example for roleplay purposes.

This auction last for 4 days and ends on Sat Nov 17th, 2018 - 15:00:00 server time.

Good luck bidding!

(3) (0)

Post subject: Re: Unique Knuffel Auction
Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:18    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 96751
Mood: Mourning my fur baby...
Oh no, he's so cute! QAQ

(0) (0)

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~
Looking to sell/buy/trade knuffels?

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:21    

jacobgrey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 63130
Mood: (◡‿◡)
Aw man he's such a cutie. Totally unexpected.

(0) (0)
Buying troth items ~*~ Collector's Corner
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books ~*~ My magazine

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:25    

Butter
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 21205
Mood: Blessed
Good Luck Guys! :qh:

(0) (0)
♡ Please Excuse My Crazy Typos, I am on a Cell. Still No Home Internet In My Area! ♡
Dreams & Quests ~ Greetings ~ Weekly FC Raffle ~ SpAm ~ Game ~ Library ~ Buttery Crumpet
ImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:27    

Rubie
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 38817
Those freckles. Good luck to all who attempt to get him =]

(0) (0)
ImageImage
Rest in peace, my beloved dog Dexter 10/02/1999-12/06/2014
My pups: Viktor 03/29/17 - Annika 11/25/18
Rest in peace Grandma, you will be missed dearly.

Come chat with me?

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:34    

Ms_Zuralli
Hugs: 7169
Mood: Done being an adult
He's so cute :mcglee:

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:39    

Anored
Hugs: 21280
I really like this knuffel. It is a pity that I have very little food, and I can never get him... :qcry: :qcry: :qcry:

(0) (0)
My Photo Gallery
My Art Gallery

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 15:47    

JellyBrain
Hugs: 36788
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Oh my gosh.
He would be totally the one I would like to have!
By far one of the best.
Steampunk googles orange and freckles. :qlov:

Can we have a nondemon regular knuffel version of him?

Sadly I wont win him.^^
I have lots but not that much. :mcheh:

(0) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

You are all welcome to chat! We search for art,writing and social media advertising!
Don´t be shy and don´t think your art or lore isn´t good enough, everything is gladly appreciated!

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 16:12    

jacobgrey
I've been the highest bidder for a while, this feels great 8D obviously someone will outbid me, probably by more than a magnitude of 10, but this is fun while it's lasting haha~

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 13th, '18, 16:29    

zσяуα
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2344
Mood: I could scream forever.
ASDFGHJKL;'
HE'S. SO. STINKING. CUTE.
Oh my goooooooosh!
I love him so so so so much!
; A ;
I want him so bad, heck!

Good luck to all who are bidding!

(0) (0)
♡ ✂ ♔ ү α η ∂ ε я ε ρ я ι η c ε s s ♔ ✂ ♡
For of sugar and ice, I am made
ʕ´• ᴥ •`ʔ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next