Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: SUMMER EVENT 2019
Post Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 11:28    

Administrator
starkad
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 21082
Mood: Buried in work.
Room items are placed by clicking on the icons and not drag&drop... Just tested the rooms system in Pale Moon, it's working fine here.

If clicking doesn't work, it's probably a local javascript issue. A session reset might help (though I don't know how to to that in Pale Moon, would have to look it up myself).

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 11:33    

Myste
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 16905
I managed to get it working, thanks.

Yeah, my brain just wasn't coming up with the correct terms but the problem was a microsux update that i didn't have yet - when I grabbed it everything worked normally again.

I have no idea why I said it the way I did but what I should have been saying was I clicked it and was dragging it around instead of it applying. It was weird, but it seems to be working for me now.

Sorry about that.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 12:49    

nikaz
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9292
Mood: Must Not Procrastinate O_O
I love this type of event! Thank you! :mclove: :mclove:

(0) (0)
3DS FC: 5043-3647-0918 Psychic: Drowzee, Sigilyph, Gothorita
I might get side-tracked by other stuff and forget to reply to people, if it happens I'm sorry in advance.

This is my OC Khollie and his sushi friends!!

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 13:34    

witch77
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 25611
Mood: lazy
yay! thanks for the event

and omigosh, the bear is so cute! we bought a flamingo just like that this year for the beach :qh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 15:30    

Zupprika
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 59426
Mood: tired
Yay awesome! I like that the items are in new colours!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Post Posted: Jul 21st, '19, 00:02    

Rain Elfglimmer
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 15882
Mood: Happy
Thank you for this lovely summer event, I'm really enjoying it :mchappy: I love the items and colour combinations :qh:

(0) (0)
Art by Agriimony

Post Posted: Jul 21st, '19, 11:03    

OPALNYX
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 21150
Mood: Sleep deprived
Love these events. :qh:

Just noticed that you said the bear in Living Empire gives out 150 water points every 24 hrs but in the store it says it only gives 140 water points.
Is this a just a typo or a point error?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 21st, '19, 13:51    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 113712
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
OPALNYX wrote:
Love these events. :qh:

Just noticed that you said the bear in Living Empire gives out 150 water points every 24 hrs but in the store it says it only gives 140 water points.
Is this a just a typo or a point error?

I have no clue what that is. I double-checked the E-Mail I sent to starkad and there it says the bear should give 150. No clue why he changed it to 140. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 23rd, '19, 08:42    

MissNikki
Years of membership
Hugs: 26154
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Oh yay! Hope I am not too late. :mcheh: :qh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 01:10    

Dream-Baby
Hugs: 43831
Mood: dreaming behind my desk, wa...
Probably not even going to use the summer bear but I just thought it was too cute not to get. :}
Really liking this event. :}

(1) (0)
Join me at Quetzal Palce in Furvilla.
Dream's personal Quote wrote:
An insult is only insulting if you feel insulted.

You are a Fox!

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Image. Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next