Jump to:

Poll
<3 74%  74%  [ 48 ]
</3 26%  26%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 65
 Post subject: Naivete
Post Posted: Dec 13th, '14, 04:34    

Moi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 185262
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I'm very naive about a lot of things.

I feel like an idiot sometimes for not knowing better and being way too trusting.
I feel like an idiot for believing in certain things that don't exist.

Are you naive?

(0) (0)

"When the broken fall alive
Let the light take me too
When the waters turn to fire
Heaven, please let me through

Far away, far away
Sorrow has left me here
Far away, far away
Let the light take me in"

Post subject: Re: Naivete
Post Posted: Dec 13th, '14, 06:45    

light_sucks
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 81029
Mood: Extremely depressed
I suppose that I'm naive about some things. I think that everyone is.

Just recently I figured out that men aren't nearly as flexible as women. I tried to twist my fiance's arm to look at something on it and he was like 'what are you doing?! You're going to break my arm!' And I just got so annoyed because I thought he was just being dumb and teasing me. Turns out he can't twist his arms nearly as far as I can. I was just amazed at his inability to bend. He can't even touch his toes. lol.

But I think that there's nothing wrong with being naive. It's cute sometimes. And opens you up to learning new things!

(0) (0)

I am djla90's main.

Debralynn's Hangout ^.^ Come chat with me!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51721

Here's my super awesome perler business. Show me some love, order some art!
https://www.facebook.com/debralynnashbyDDD/

Flight Rising name: DreadedDawn

RIP Wishbone. We only had you for a few months, but you were very loved.

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '14, 09:38    

AsheSkyler
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9267
Mood: Defiant and rebellious!
I think I've hammered out my most important naivete but I'm sure I still have some more to go. I don't want to get rid of all of it. Ignorance is bliss, after all. And sometimes, I wish I was more ignorant than I am.

(0) (0)
[ Just Another Day (webcomic) ][ Commission me! ][ Etsy ][ dA ]‚Äč
[ ~* Space Countdown Game *~ ][ Little Wizard Knuffle ]

Cogito eggo sum. I think, therefore, I am a waffle! | Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians. | Give 100% in all you do! Unless you're giving blood.

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '14, 12:38    

Megurine_Gem
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22410
I normally never trust people very much until they prove that I can trust them. And then I trust them and they stuff everything up -____-
Thanks for my pistanthrophobia morons

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 17th, '14, 02:58    

Trinitydoll
Hugs: 6619
Mood: full of hope
well I have always been naive and I consider it some kind of good thing (or so my husband keeps telling me ) because it is part of being a good hearted person (to some extent) but also I relate with you, sometimes I feel dumb or even stupid for believen in people's good nature all the time, I get hurt and dumped and kicked all the time by people who I trusted and were not worth m y trust...seems like I never learn...
I need to learn not to be like that to protect myself but on the other side I do want to believe in people I dont like a world in which you dont trust people since day one if you knwo what I mean....

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 18th, '14, 05:17    

-Leo-
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 26759
Mood: Ta-ta!
I used to be. So much that there was nothing funny or even cute about it anymore. Maybe that's why pretty much all the people who have ever been in my life, used me however they wanted and then mentally abused me. Now, years later, all that has made me into the kind of person who doesn't even show that many emotions outside. I keep everything hidden and basically don't trust anyone or anything. My trust needs to be earned and I don't know if even then I would fully trust anymore.

(0) (0)

" Fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need "