Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37
 Post subject: Re: [Yaoi]xKitsune School Yardx[Private]
Post Posted: Sep 29th, '13, 02:15    

AnnaBanana
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4522
Mood: Tired

Hector woke up early on his day off to work some overtime. He got his usual shower and his cigarette on the way out of the door. "I haven't seen a normal weekend in months," he muttered. Hector walked to work, like he always did. He was expecting to see Michael again, but he figured he wouldn't be working on a Saturday. There weren't many people working on the weekends. He sat at his desk to begin the day.

Marianne peeked over the wall between them. "Good to see you again, Hector. Feeling any better today?" Her smile was gleaming.

"A little, yes," he smiled back at her. "Sorry about yesterday. How've you been?" Hector tried to make small talk with her like a normal person would.

"Oh, it's alright. I've been pretty good. Finally settled into my new apartment. Now I'm closer to work, so I don't have to wake up as early. It's really nice."

"That's good to hear. Good luck with the new place," Hector said in a polite tone. Marianne nodded with her bright smile and sat back at her desk. Hector began typing. Within about an hour, Marianne said goodbye to Hector as she went home. There were a few other people leaving as well. This was the perfect chance for what Hector really came for.

Hector went into the work's database. This was something he'd figured out how to do within his second week. The company had weak protection, so it was easy to get into. They rarely changed passwords. He looked up Michael's file. It would have been hard to find if they didn't have pictures with each profile. Hector wrote down the address only to realize he was staying in the same apartment complex as Hector. He smirked and tucked the address into his pocket.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 29th, '13, 05:33    

ShadowFraught
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1400
Mood: Apathetic

Michael woke up pruny and soaked in the tub. He sighed shivering and wrapping his robe tightly around his body. He meandered into his bedroom opening his closet. He gazed at his old military uniform and ran his fingers over it. He longed for the action again. It didn't matter though. He was dying. He was dying and there was nothing he could do about it. He had held so many men in their final moments, trying to fix them, and he had to tell so man of those men that they were going to die. He had to watch them try and process that and accept it all in a matter of their last moments. Now it was his turn to accept his own death. Funny how that works out sometimes.

He didn't really feel like leaving the house. Why? He hated the city. Hated the outside. Maybe it was because he was bitter about his own end. He journeyed to the kitchen to grab a beer and drank it slowly, staring out of the window. Another gloomy day. Ugh. This was doing nothing for his mood. He closed the curtains to his window and plopped down on the couch flipping on the small old tv that Vince had loaned him and flipped through the channels until he was watching Seinfeld. Occasionally he would go into a coughing fit struggling to breathe but he did his best to keep his mind off of what was happening.

He had some time left and he had to make the most of it.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Oct 6th, '13, 07:17    

AnnaBanana

Hector rushed back to the apartment complex, barely remembering how cold it was. He went to his room to drop off his bag. Staring at the address he wrote on the paper, he wondered about Michael. Hector didn't want to scare him off. He thought of a way to go to Michael's apartment without seeming suspicious. An applie pie and a "welcome neighbor" was much too cliche for his liking. He sat on his couch, pondering it for a while. He decided to just go around the complex and see where the room was exactly. Hector opened his apartment door and locked it behind him. When he turned around the corner, he nearly bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry," he muttered before looking to see who it was.

Marianne looked up at him, holding something in her hands. "Um, hi, Hector... I was actually just coming to see you!" She smiled like she always did. "The landlord told me you lived here after I mentioned I worked for Yamagato Industries."

I don't remember ever mentioning that on my lease or talking to the landlord about it... He laughed just a bit, "Ha, you live here now? That's pretty cool... I was just on my way out. Could you I catch you some other time?" Hector smiled uncomfortably.

She nodded, her smile fading. "Oh, yeah. That's fine. I'll see you some other time then." Marianne hurried off, down the stairs.

Hector rubbed the back of his head, almost feeling bad. Then he remembered where he was going. Michael, he thought. He made his way down the stairs as well and sneaked up to his door.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 8th, '16, 14:01    

AnnaBanana
-- 3 years later --

Kenta Takahiro

Kenta sighed as his students shuffled out of the classroom. The lecture was long and hard on him. He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes, almost as if to wipe the stress away with it. He sat down, glasses in hand, and looked over the the class attendance book. Every new semester was like a new adventure these days.

It never was the same after he split up with Johnathan... if you could really call that splitting up. He just disappeared one day. Kenta leaned forward in his chair, closing the book in his hands.

"Ah, Takahiro-sensei," a girl said from the doorway. It was one of his female students."I had a question about tonight's assignment."Kenta stood from his chair promptly to help the young lady.

Kenta finished helping her with her question. She looked up at him, cheeks flushed with color. Kenta got a minor sinking feeling from it.
"Sensei, do you..have a girlfriend?" She nervously grasped at her handbag. Kenta smiled, remembering his college days. He quickly lost the nostalgia when he remembered how it ended up. "Heh, I'm sorry, but I do actually."

The conversation ended awkwardly with his student leaving teary-eyed. He was sure she would be okay, but a small part of him worried. It must be hard to say those sorts of things, but it was almost harder to reject those words. Kenta packed his things, grabbed his coat, and headed for the building exit with his small briefcase.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 364 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37