Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: LittleWhiteSheep & LLuvia
Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 00:09    

LittleWhiteSheep
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2436
Mood: Lost..Save me?
Jesse sighed softly as he glanced down at his cup of coffee. The small fox, he stood about 5'3, was seated in the back of a small coffee shop in town. He was waiting for his agent to meet him there. His hood helped him hide away, he wasn't feel to social at the moment, but the thought of seeing his agent soon brought a small smile to his features. He looked up to the male, he was always so nice to him, even when he would ask the dumbest questions.

No to mention that he was rather handsome too. He sipped his drink before sighing again softly and glancing out of the window. He could only dream about the other male, why would the other be interested in him? Jesse was in no way buff or strong, he was just lean and small. Even being famous didn't change much about his attitude. He was still very self conscious, but that was why he loved acting, he could crawl in someone else's skin and didn't have to be himself.

Staring dreamingly out of the window, he waited for his agent, his crush, to arrive.

(0) (0)
Life seems to be hellbent on kicking me down when I'm already there. So apologies if my replies take a bit longer. I'm here and I haven't forgotten about you. ♥

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: LittleWhiteSheep & LLuvia
Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 02:37    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13546
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
Conner glanced at the clock. The damn traffic had made him about five minutes late. Not that it mattered much, though. Jesse always seemed to be fine with it, saying that it couldn't be help or that it didn't matter. For Conner it did matter. Work was not something Conner wanted to slack at.

He finally got his motorbike parked on the small parking lot near the coffee shop they had decided to meet in, and took off his helmet and walked in. A maid looked up and Conner could see how her look went from 'a customer' to 'hello handsome'. He mentally rolled his eyes. This was what he got for being a bit good looking. Women all thought they could have a bite of him.

He ordered a cup of tea, and looked around. Jesse had to ... oh There he was. right at the window. He looked a bit suspicious with the hoodie covering his face and sitting there all alone. Conner walked over and sat down on the empty seat.

"Sorry, traffic was giving me some trouble." He said. In his mind the sentence was 'traffic was a bitch, and there was a fucktard that couldn't drive properly and drove into a freaking sign post.', but he usually managed to change his ugly thoughts into a proper sentence around people.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 02:49    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse jumped a little when he heard Conner speaking. He had been so caught up in his mind, his little daydream. Well, let's it was very interesting. The little fox perked up when he noted it was his agent, glad that he had made it there and found him. His ears twitching under his hood as he glanced over to him. How hadn't he noticed him entering?

"That's alright." He said with a small smile when the other explained why he was late, was he? He hadn't even noticed the time. "I'm glad you made it here in on piece." Very glad for that matter. He didn't really mind that he was late, he often lost track of time himself and he was very pleased that he wasn't stood up. Eventhough he knew this was just for work. He'd be rather upset if Conner hadn't showed up.

"So, what's there to discuss?" Jesse asked softly as he reached out for his cup of coffee, noting that it had been cooling off. He was glad to see Conner, but in a way it also made him sad. Because he knew that after this conversation, that would be all this could ever be. He was sure Conner was for the ladies for that matter, which saddened him even more.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 03:20    

LLuvia
((just noticed I spelled his name wrong XD I'm and idiot ahahaha. Connor is wih a 'o' and not a 'e' :p)

Connor looked at the little fox, as he seemed to get back to reality. He had often thought they were a odd paring. Well. Connor was a leopard and Jesse was a fox. It wasn't often you saw a paring like that, but then again they weren't really a couple. Connor was a bit thick in that direction. He didn't seem to have any sexual attraction to anything. Well not yet anyway. and it wasnt like there were many leopards around anymore.

He smiled at Jesse. "it wasn't like there was happening anything big, and I was rather far away from everything, so..." he said and waved a hand. Then he got down to business. "well, the company wants you to join in on a new movie series." he said and room out a folder with details on the movie. "you would be one of the main characters, and you can read about it in here." he handed the folder to Jesse and drank his tea.

Connor wasn't sure if this was something Jesse wanted. The boy always seemed to change what he wanted to do, and Connor did his best to figure out what he wanted next.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 10:57    

LittleWhiteSheep
((Lol, I thought that sounded a bit weird xD Well, it happens, don't worry about it. :P))

Jesse smiled weakly as Connor dismissed his worries. Well, why would there happen anything? In any way? Damn it, he needed to stop thinking like that or he was going to get depressed by his own thoughts.

He held back the urge to sigh and sipped from his coffee, with milk and sugar of course, he just didn't like the taste of black coffee. He listened to him explain and looked at the folder, grabbing it and reading it through before nodding. "I like this, this sounds interesting." He said with a small smile.

He had been debating about asking the leopard out quite some time now, but he always told himself that it would probably end up terribly and that would be bad in many, many ways. But something like this movie would be nice, it would be something to distract him for a little while.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 13:03    

LLuvia
Connor smiled. "good, I thought I might fit you, since the role matches your person so well." he said and smiled. He always spent a great deal of time looking through all the different offers that he was given by various sources. It was one big headache, but it was better than asking Jesse to go through that nightmare.

After all, this was his job as a agent. He was to make sure Jesse only needed to focus on his job. "also, I have talked to the director. He seemed to be a kind guy." he said and smiled. He seemed a bit nervous from time to time, but nice nonetheless.

Connor drank the rest of he tea and looked at the clock. He didn't really have any big plans and it was almost a pity to go back home after going out. There was plenty time for Jesse's interview about his previous role in the now ended series. He looked at Jesse. "want to go grab some food before the interview?" he asked. "I know a good place."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '12, 16:48    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse smiled lightly, happy to have such a great agent. "Thanks Connor, you're the best agent I could've asked for." He told him with a soft smile, he knew all those offers where probably more than a bit stressing, he knew he probably wouldn't be able to handle it without him.

He was slightly surprised about the next question. He'd almost forgotten about that interview. But going to get food with Connor sounded nice. Even if it was just work-related or that was probably all it would ever be to Connor. He found himself sighing softly.

"Sure, that sounds nice." Jesse nodded with a small smile. Since he was hungry and he wouldn't pass up any alone time with the male. "What was the interview about again? It slipped my mind a bit." He asked, rubbing the back of his head.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 22nd, '12, 00:47    

LLuvia
Connor smiled as the other accepted his offer, and stood up. "Good, Then we better be off, so we can get something to eat." He said and walked over to pay for both their drinks. The maid seemed to be disappointed that he had company, but Connor ignored her. His only interest was to do his work and do it properly to please Jesse.

When they where out Connor walked over to his bike and opened the room underneath the seat, where he kept his spare helmet for Jesse. He tossed it over to the boy and put on his own. "You know the drill by now, right?" He said and smiled. "get on the bike and hang on tight."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 22nd, '12, 01:04    

LittleWhiteSheep
"Alright." Jesse nodded, frowning a bit when his question was seemingly ignored. Or perhaps he just hadn't heard him. Yeah, Connor wouldn't ignore him, right? Well, he could if he wanted to..

The fox smiled and quickly put the helmet on. He loved riding along on his bike. At first he'd been a bit wary about it, but it was one of the times that he could press himself as close as possible to Connor without him questioning it or it being awkward. "Ayay, sir." He chirped and got on behind him while wrapping his arms around him so he wouldn't fall off.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 22nd, '12, 01:16    

LLuvia
Connor felt the other's smaller arms wrap around him. "Well, the interview is just a formality. Basically you just have to tell how grateful you were to be a part of the series and say your opinion on the series and the actors you worked with."

In Connor's opinion it had been a crappy job. They had killed Jesse's character in the last episode, even though he was by far the most popular character in the entire series. Many fans had send their anger letters and e-mails, but still claimed the series had been amazing.

Connor started the bike and drove off and headed for the restaurant he had been talking about. It wasn't too far away from the studio, where they were going to have their interview, and either way they had three hours to kill before that.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next