Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: LittleWhiteSheep & LLuvia
Post Posted: Nov 6th, '14, 21:16    

LittleWhiteSheep
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2437
Mood: Lost..Save me?
Jesse grinned. "Well, that depends on whether you wanna play with me or not," He purred softly, "sirr." almost teasingly. He quite enjoyed the attention he was receiving from the leopard, at the moment atleast. "I'll be fine." He tried to reassure his lover. He might still be a little sore, but he would survive that.

(0) (0)
Life seems to be hellbent on kicking me down when I'm already there. So apologies if my replies take a bit longer. I'm here and I haven't forgotten about you. ♥

ImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 7th, '14, 02:54    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13555
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
Jesse's words made him chuckle a little. "I think you should take it slowly, though." He said and smiled at Jesse as he ran a hand through Jesse's hair. Connor was normally with people that weren't virgins. It was a little weird having a relationship with one he felt like he could break this easily. "I think we should wait." He said. "You are tired, so we should just go to sleep.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 8th, '14, 23:55    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse felt a bit disappoint as he said they should wait, but didn't show it. Connor only wanted to protect him, right? "Okay." He said softly, resting his head on the leopards chest as he looked up to him. Perhaps it was better this way. He smiled lightly, thinking about the way he had ended up right here.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 9th, '14, 03:14    

LLuvia
Connor kissed Jesse's cheek and smiled at him. "I won't make you wait too long, Jess." He said and smiled at the kid. He wouldn't be able to wait more than a few days more before he'd jump the kid. He was actually itching to ravish the boy, but he held it back.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 1st, '14, 22:58    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse smiled lightly. Oh, he was sure of that. But for now, it would be best to be patient, right? "-kay." He said softly. "is tomorrow busy?" The fox asked, not quite sure what the schedule was, but he knew Connor usually knew what was planned (mostly because he did most of the planning).

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 3rd, '14, 00:45    

LLuvia
Connor thought it over. "Not paticularly, no." He said and nuzzled against Jessie. "I want to bite you." He said and licked over some of the exposed skin. He wanted to mark Jessie. Make him his. He let a deep purr rumble through his body and moved around as he made himself comfortable, in the small bed. "It's one of the reasons I'm not good at relationship." He said and nipped at the skin. "Possesive like this one moment, and then oblivious about anything the next." He sighed and slowly got up. "Listen, Jesse." He said and said on the bed. "I'm sure you could do better than dating a man like me." He smiled a little at it. Jesse had even been the one asking. "I'm going to hurt you with this. It happens to everyone that has tried daring me, to my knowledge or not." He said and sighed. "It's not that I don't want to try, but I just ... I'm really bad at it."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 22nd, '15, 20:18    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse nodded. "Okay." The little fox squirmed and whimpered softly, both at the words spoken and the tongue caressing his skin. He let out a sigh when Connor started talking again. "Stop. Shut up." He said, moving out of the other's reach, so basically the other end of the bed. "Just shut up." He shook his head. "I asked you because I wanted you, not someone better than you, whatever you may understand under better." Jesse glanced up at the leopard. "And I will tell you if you hurt me." He added. "Well, at first I might need some time to cool down and think." Knowing himself. "But I didn't ask you to let you hurt me and for me to run away. I want to make this work."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 22nd, '15, 20:55    

LLuvia
Connor sighed and gave Jessie a gentle smile. "Okay." He said and reached out. "You win." He said and gently pulled Jessie back so he could kiss him. "I just ... yeah." He said and gently pulled him bakc, until He had Jessie pressed against him again. "But, then a few rules." He said and looked at Jessie. "You will tell me if I hurt you. It doesn't matter how I hurt you, or how much. You will tell me." He said and kissed him. "And, when you are im my room you listen to me, okay?" He said and smiled.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 26th, '15, 20:08    

LittleWhiteSheep
Jesse let himself be pulled back to the leopard, slightly surprised but pleased nonetheless. He gladly snuggled back into Connor. "Yess, I promise I will tell you." He said softly,he wasn't too sure how he'd manage that, but he would try his best. He always kept his promises, if he remembered them and they didn't turn out to be impossible that was. "Hmm, yess sir." He smiled and playfully nipped at the other's yaw

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 27th, '15, 02:50    

LLuvia
Connor smiled and kissed Jesse's neck. "Good. I don't want you to hide it if I hurt you." He said. "Also, don't get jealous." He said and smiled. "Because I'm not flirting with anyone, okay?" He said and smiled at him. "You shouldn't tell too many people at work about us, either. It's not illegal, or against any policy for us to date, but a little low profile never hurt anyone."

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next