Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: [Pushed into the dark] LittleWhiteSheep & Peparexa
Post Posted: Jun 15th, '13, 20:50    

LittleWhiteSheep
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2436
Mood: Lost..Save me?
The ground was hard and cold. His surroundings were dark and surprisingly cold. His thin clothes didn't seem to be giving him much warmth. He mumbled to himself a bit, wondering how he let this come so far.

Taking a deep breath, the male got up, dusting his now dirty white clothes off. Running a hand through his layered blond hair, his grey-purple-ish eyes scanned his surroundings. Apparently he had ended up in some sort of park.. That would explain the poor lighting. He had to find some place to stay overnight.. Somewhere dry and warm.

Wincing a bit, he hadn't expected the pain in his sore muscles to be honest, he started wandering to what seemed to be a street. To any human he would probably just seem like some stupid drunk that get lost. His small frame moved slowly, not exactly aware of any possible dangers at the moment. To be honest, what was the worst thing that could happen now? He'd already been kicked down, lost his home, his abilities, everything...

(0) (0)
Life seems to be hellbent on kicking me down when I'm already there. So apologies if my replies take a bit longer. I'm here and I haven't forgotten about you. ♥

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: [Pushed into the dark] LittleWhiteSheep & Peparexa
Post Posted: Jun 19th, '13, 21:41    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10883
A tall man was walking down the street. His hair was dark brown, leaning toward black a bit. His eyes were also brown. But, that weren't his real hair and eye colors. He usually had a pitch black hair and ruby red eyes. His vampire skin was actually paler than his human skin. He just had to disguise himself when he was among the humans. He didn't want them to know what he really was. He was a vampire, after all. Luckily, when he was in this form, he wouldn't get sunburns so easily.

He just got out of his building and decided to take a walk. He was safe on the streets, even during the night. When it was dark enough, he could even be in his real form. But, today, he decided to stay in his human form a bit. When he first changed to this form, he thought that it was annoying and uncomfortable, but, he got used to it already. He even started to like it.

While he was walking like that, he saw someone. A person in white clothes. A man, most likely. A man who was shorter than him and who had blonde hair. He could see that man even in his human form. He seemed lost. The vampire felt a strange feeling. But, not in a bad way. He approached that man and smiled, trying to look nice, even though he knew that his smile won't be fully visible in this darkness. "What are you doing here all alone? Are you lost?" he asked.

((He looks like this in his human form (only a bit stronger):
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8583_n.jpg ))

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 19th, '13, 22:12    

LittleWhiteSheep
The male had stopped when he reached the boardwalk. What now? Most humans would probably be sleeping and who would be crazy enough to let him in and let him stay for the night. For all they knew he could be some psychopath, killer or something..

He sighed softly. Jumping when he heard a voice, he hadn't expected anyone to be out at this time of night. What time was it actually? The man gave of a strange vibe, perhaps he should be afraid of him? He wasn't to sure if it was positive or not, being quite shaken up..

"A-ah! Hello." He nodded. "..Are you lost?" The small male wrapped his arms around himself to try and block out the chill. "Uhm, yeah, pretty much." He said, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, more kicked out of my home."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 19th, '13, 22:50    

Peparexa
The other male really seemed lost, and probably cold. No wonder. It really was cold here. "You got kicked out of your home? That's not good." He looked at him once more. He was still feeling the strange feeling, but he didn't pay much attention to it. Even though it was dark, he could see that he is kind of... handsome. He barely resisted the urge to release his long fangs and bite him. Why did he want to bite him so much? Well, he was a vampire, but still...

He just smiled a little. "You know, i can let you stay at my place, if you want to. I know that it sure is though when you get kicked out like that. Yes, you can stay a little. My name is Xander, by the way,"he said. Maybe human wouldn't offer someone whom he just met, to stay at his place. But, after all, he was a vampire. This boy wouldn't be able to hurt him just like that. But, he hoped that it won't be too suspicious.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 19th, '13, 23:09    

LittleWhiteSheep
The small blond chewed his bottom lip as he watched the other male. He started shivering lightly as a chilly breeze went past. How had he not noticed this cold before? Maybe it had to do with losing his abilities ...

He looked up when the man offered him to stay at his place.. Should he trust this or not? "Aiden." He stated. "Ehm, are you sure?" The male asked. "Not that I don't appreciate your generous offer, but I wouldn't really want to intrude. So, are you sure I wouldn't be a bother?"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 20th, '13, 20:39    

Peparexa
Vampire still didn't know why did he offer that. He somehow wanted him to stay at his home. Not just because he wanted to drink his blood. Aidan seemed somehow... special? Xander was still feeling that strange feeling. He didn't want to let him go just like that. Besides, Aidan could get hurt, or even killed if he stays on the street. He decided to try to take him home anyway, still not realizing why.

He sighed. "I guess that it can't be helped. If i leave you, and you die on the street, i will feel really guilty, because i will know that i could have helped you, but i didn't. No matter how strange it sounds... i decided to let you stay. A little, but i will not be able to let you stay for too long. Okay?"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 27th, '13, 10:53    

LittleWhiteSheep
Aiden nodded and made a small bow. "Thank you." He said with a soft smile. Perhaps he should be a bit more careful or precise about who to trust. But currently, he couldn't really sink any lower than this, right? At least not in his mindset.

He wasn't sure how he would pay the stranger back, but he'd finda way. Or the stranger would find a way... It couldn't end too bad, right? Xander would have probably jumped already him if he had bad intentions. Or he could be waiting for the right moment... The blond just pushed those thoughts away for now. At least he didn't have to go sleep on some park bench..

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 28th, '13, 22:30    

Peparexa
"You are welcome," Xander said and smiled a little. "Follow me," he said and headed toward his home. He wasn't sure what he is going to do when he comes home. He decided not to let Aiden find out that he is a vampire right away. He will pretend that he is human then? But, for how long? If Aiden finds out anyway, he will have to make sure that he doesn't tell anyone.

They entered the building. He started climbing the stairs until they reached the second floor. The building wasn't very tall, and there weren't many people there. He opened the door of his apartment and entered. He turned on the light and held the door for Aiden to enter. His apartment wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 12th, '13, 20:29    

LittleWhiteSheep
Aiden still felt a bit wary about the man, but just blamed that on that fact that he was still pretty shaken up from just being kicked out with no real apparent reason. But it would mean he would have a warm bed to sleep in and a roof above his head, at least for a little while.

He looked around a bit when they entered his apartment, it was alright. "Ah, uhm, is there possibly anything I could do in return?" He asked as he turned back to face the other male. "I would hate to just intrude your home and not give you anything in return."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 13th, '13, 08:45    

Peparexa
Xander closed the door and locked it. He stretched a little and looked at Aiden. He smiled a little. "Don't worry about that now," he said. He still wasn't really sure what to do now. Pretending to be human sounded best. And, he will also act nice toward him. While he was in his human form, he always acted nice toward people. Unless they were acting mean or sassy toward him.

He knew that Aiden will probably get scared if he discovers what he really is. It would be better if he doesn't discover that now. But, even when he does, Xander wasn't sure what to do. He was stronger than Aiden, right? He decided not to think about that now. He will have time for that later. "Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something?" he asked.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next