Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Pushed into the dark] LittleWhiteSheep & Peparexa
Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 20:31    

LittleWhiteSheep
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2436
Mood: Lost..Save me?
This could change everything, even the way they both looked at him (most likely), but maybe if Esther stayed calm he could figure out if he should let the other vampire find out. Because right now, he wasn't too sure on how to handle the situation.

Aiden took a deep breath, getting out of the chair he was sitting on and stepping away from the table to make sure he didn't knock anything over. "I'm not exactly human." He said softly, spreading his wings out for the girl to see.

(0) (0)
Life seems to be hellbent on kicking me down when I'm already there. So apologies if my replies take a bit longer. I'm here and I haven't forgotten about you. ♥

ImageImage

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 20:55    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10886
Esther covered her mouth with her hands as she saw Aiden's wings. Was she hallucinating or something? She didn't think so. Those were... Those were real wings! They were so beautiful. "Are you... An angel?" she asked. "I did believe that angels exist, but..." She never thought she would be able to even see one, let alone talk to it.

But, wasn't he supposed to be in heaven and... and... Why would an angel let himself be captured by a vampire? What he told her about his father was still true, right? He was expelled out of heaven because he liked men? "You fell?" she asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 21:11    

LittleWhiteSheep
The angel nodded. "Well, yeah, most of the time we don't really mingle with anyone down here." He replied. "Yeah, they didn't use to be black." He said softly, glancing at the pitch black feathers on his wings, they used to be a celestial white.

"I didn't lie to you, I just may have said and done some other things I'm not exactly proud of." He stated. "I didn't even know I had them until last week. I thought I'd lost everything." Aiden added.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 21:30    

Peparexa
Esther looked at his wings again and nodded. As much as it was known to people (and vampires together with them), angels had white wings. So, pure black wings like these ones belonged to fallen angels then. She looked Aiden in the face again as he seemed to guess her exact toughts. "I understand." She was glad that he was telling the truth, though she was still sorry that this had to happen to him.

"Um... if you wouldn't mind... can I touch them?" she asked with a small blush on her face. What did it feel like to have wings like that? Okay vampires could fly, but... they only had wings if they were more powerful vampires that could transform into bats. That included her, but bat's wings were nothing like angel's wings.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 21:41    

LittleWhiteSheep
Aiden smiled lightly at the girl's curiosity. "Yeah sure." He said softly. It was quite new to him to have someone so interested in his wings. Well, mostly because all the people he'd been around all his life had their own or never saw his. He did pity the fact that they were black now. It felt like he was marked and being judged. But then again, that was probably the meaning of it all...

"They're not as strong as they used to be," The blonde muttered. "but, then again, neither am I." He added. "Gravity took some time getting used to." Which was something that amused and confused him slightly.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 22:07    

Peparexa
Esther beamed. "Really?" she asked. She slowly ran tips of her fingers over one of Aiden's wings as if she was afraid that she might break them, but then she got encouraged and ran her whole hand down the wing. They were much firmer then they looked, but the feathers felt so nice and soft. Not that she never touched a bird's wing, but even with Aiden's wings so dark and weakened, it still couldn't be compared.

But, she didn't do it for too long, not wanting Aiden to get unconfortable and not wanting to forget about time and accidentally let Xander see Aiden's wings before Aiden wanted that. She smiled. "Thank you," she thanked. "Oh, and Aiden... What is it like up there?" she asked, refering to the Heaven.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 22:43    

LittleWhiteSheep
Aiden was quite amused at how the girl was reaction to this all. Of course he imagined she'd be curious and ask questions, she just seemed so excited. It was kind of cute in a way. He let her touch his wing, keeping an eye on the door. Not so sure if he was ready for Xander to know all about this. What would he do? Would he act differently? Hurt him? Or chain him down somewhere? Nonononono, he shouldn't know about this just yet.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Esther asked him how it was up there. "Ah," He smiled sadly. "Not quite as celestial or forgiving as is portrayed down here." He said softly, hiding his wings again. "It's nice though, don't get me wrong, but not as nice as the stories that are told about it." He added. "We're not just floating around on clouds, there's quite a lot of things that need to be taken care of. And in all honesty, they're jerks."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '15, 23:16    

Peparexa
Esther nodded. "I thought so. I know that most humans and maybe even vampires imagine angels just flying, floating and lying on the clouds, but... I knew it's not like that." Suddenly, the door opened, making her wince slightly, since she had almost forgotten about it. Xander walked in. Seems like if she wanted to talk about this subject more, she'll have to wait. Thank goodness that Aiden hid his wings.

"If you're done, I can show you the library now," he said. One of the first questions Aiden actually asked him was if there was a library and he told him he'll show it to him later.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 00:19    

LittleWhiteSheep
Aiden nodded. He had seen how the people portrayed heaven and how they spoke of it. It was a strange experience for him. But the people could only dream, right?

The male almost jumped when the door opened, he hadn't been expecting the vampire right now. That was a close call. He nodded at what Xander said, remembering his own question. "Yes, I'm done." He said, ready to follow him to the library. He like books, so that dhould be another thing to keep him occupied.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 19th, '15, 00:56    

Peparexa
"Good. Then follow me," he said as he headed out of the kitchen, but as he was walking, he was making sure that Aiden was keeping up. Not by turning around every once in a while, of course, but by listening to his footsteps, of course. He lead him trough the living room and then trough a hallway that was leading to the library. When they reached the destination, he took the key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, letting both of them in.

The library itself was really large. There were all kinds of books here, but they were put neatly in their firm wooden shelves, sorted by languages and genre as much as they could be. "Guess you'll need some time to get used to it," Xander said and smiled a little. The shelves were following the shape of the wall and if one went up the stairs, they would be able to reach the second floor of the library. Other than books on the floor they were on, there were three desks. On the only wall that wasn't covered by bookshelves, there were three huge, nicely made tapestries. Above them, there was the coat of arms of Principality of Wallachia that existed no more.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next