Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Post subject: When werewolf and human fall in love (Ironborn & Peparexa)
Post Posted: Nov 4th, '13, 23:50    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10886
Name: Aisha Hunter
Appearance: https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 2835_n.jpg
(She is younger on this picture. Also, her eyes are green.)
Werewolf appearance: http://www.angelfire.com/moon/jadewolf2 ... ckgold.jpg
(Of course, she doesn't have those markings nor jewelry.)

---
Aisha sighed as she finally got out of that dungeon of a building. A college. Why did she have to join it anyway? It seemed so unnatural for her. She went to the college just because her mother wanted that. Her mother seemed to want her and her little sister to be like humans. But, it was probably because their mother was worried that someone might find out their secret. Still, even though Aisha knew that she will have to at least act like a human, she didn't really want that. She wanted to stay as a werewolf. That was who she was. Both of her parents were werewolves too, but her father was dead already.

In any case, she knew that she will have to be careful. After all, what if someone finds out that she is a werewolf? A few years ago, she had to move, because people were getting suspicious. She soon noticed someone approaching her. A girl with long black hair, who was a bit shorter than her. The girl was waiting for her. "Tell the others that we won't be able to meet today," she told her. Without a word, the girl nodded and went to do as she told her, without questioning her decision. After all, Aisha was an alpha.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: When werewolf and human fall in love (Ironborn & Peparex
Post Posted: Nov 5th, '13, 03:15    

Ironborn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2642
Mood: exhausted ;A;
Name: Elena Watson
Appearance: http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z12/Rukia1000_album/Role%20Playing%20Characters/3a9535aa07f78698d51ca3d4ad4244124a547179.jpg

______

Elena sighed as she braided her long red hair into braids. Another year of college, sure she was going simply because someone her age wouldn't survive a day in the real world if they wanted an actual job. So, she decided to major in Animal Sciences. At least then she would be able to do something she loves. She had always wanted to be a vet, and even already had a job at one back in her hometown.

Naturally she had to get up early to register everyone who was on her wing into their rooms, give them their keys, and welcome them to their new home. Of course, she introduced herself as their RA, who would be their "parental figure" here since they wouldn't have their actual parents here. The only reason why she even became an RA in the first place was because of the fact that she needed help paying her way through college, and this was just what she needed. That, and it kept her busy. At least there were tons of people that kept coming into her room to keep her busy.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 5th, '13, 08:38    

Peparexa
Aisha sat on the bench to rest a bit. She really wanted to go to forest with others, but she knew that it will sure be troublesome if someone finds out about them. But, she stopped thinking about that when she saw a tall girl standing next to her. She was a bit too strong for a girl, but she still wasn't really masculine, even though she also had short hair. "Hello. May I sit here?" she asked her. Aisha nodded. "Sure, Ella," she said. Girl nodded and sat.

That girl, Ella was the beta of her pack. Out of all pack members, beta was probably the trickiest. After all, beta was close to alpha and most of the alpha werewolves trusted them. But, betas could easily turn against them. Aisha always thought that beta werewolves shouldn't be too strong, because they will know that, and then they will try to overthrow alpha. But, if they are too weak, other werewolves won't respect them and listen to them. If they are dumb, they will still try to overthrow alpha. And, if they are too smart, they might still try to do that.

Luckily, Aisha managed to find someone who seemed to be suitable to be beta. Ella was both strong and smart. But, what was even more important, she was also very loyal and had a strong sense of duty. There were even situations where she had a chance to turn against her, but Ella still didn't do that.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 5th, '13, 20:33    

Ironborn
Strangely enough, it began to slow down. However, she wasn't allowed to leave her room until it was early in the afternoon. Elena looked at the clock and noticed that it was only noon. Two more hours to go. Luckily, some of her friends that she made last year were in the same hall, same wing since they wanted to stay with Elena. They were in her room right now keeping her busy. Smiling Elena said, "There's only a few people who haven't checked in yet. A few of them are freshman. I kind of wonder if they got lost finding this hall." She cracked a smile and laughed, this hall was the easiest one to find. Well, all of them were. She was just trying to make small talk with her friends.

One of her friends turned on the TV, and they all started to watch and talk about the professors they had this year. When another chirped, "Hey, Elena, did you break up with your boyfriend yet?"

The room fell silent. They all knew that he was abusive, a partier, and someone who never seemed to care about Elena. Quietly Elena nodded and added, "Because of him, I don't think I can date another guy again."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 5th, '13, 23:03    

Peparexa
Aisha talked to Ella some more. She knew that Ella was going to college as well. If someone was in Aisha's situation, they might think that it would be better for the pack to split up. After all, all of the members were going to school, college or they were working already. Staying a pack might even be troublesome. But, they were werewolves, not humans. It was in their nature to stay as a pack. Of course, some werewolves would prefer to stay loners, but that didn't happen often.

Ella soon said goodbye and left. Aisha stretched. What should she do now? Should she go home? Since she just started going to college, she didn't really have much to study. Maybe she could stay in the town some more? No, it would be best to go home and study. If she waits with studying, it will just get harder for her. She sighed and got up.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 6th, '13, 03:02    

Ironborn
It was almost time to be done. Stretching, Elena smiled at her friends and asked, "Do you guys want to get something to eat after I'm free?" They all nodded. Elena added, "I could really go for some frozen yogurt. I'm addicted to that stuff now." Sipping on her coffee, Elena wondered how this year would turn out, if she would meet new people, if her wing would be calm and not have any bad things happen.

Sighing, Elena said, "Sometimes I wished that whole dating thing never happened. Maybe I was just meant to date girls, and I figured it out the hard way." Her friends silently nodded their heads. At least her friends accepted her for liking girls. Her parents seemed to be having a rough time accepting it.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 6th, '13, 13:05    

Peparexa
In the end, Aisha just went home to quickly leave her things and study a bit, and then she got out again. She wasn't in mood for studying now. Of course, in elementary school and highschool, she always had good grades. She was studying as much as she could, but that didn't mean that she actually liked it. It was completely the opposite. She hated studying. Actually, she heard from some people that college is easier than highschool. Still, she couldn't really be a judge of that, since she just started going to college.

She decided to take a walk around the town and maybe find something interesting to do. Maybe she accidentally sees some of her pack members? Of course, she knew where each of them lived, where were they going to school/work/college... Maybe she should just go and eat something while she was here? Yes, she decided to do that.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 7th, '13, 00:25    

Ironborn
Finally, it was time to go eat frozen yogurt. Elena quickly locked her room and she and her friends were off. Luckily it was a nice hot day, a perfect excuse to go eat frozen yogurt. Smiling, Elena said, "I'll probably just go with the same boring flavor, but add tons of sugar on it. Like usual." Her friends laughed at her and she couldn't help but say, "I'm scared of experimenting with new flavors and add-ons. I'd rather just play it safe. At least that way, I know I'll like it."

Luckily, the walk wasn't long, however there was a long line. Frowning, Elena looked at her friends and said, "Guess everyone else had the same idea as me. Except, don't let this line fool you. I'm going to get my yogurt and no one is going to stop me." Her friends agreed and they went to go wait in line for their yogurt flavor.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 7th, '13, 00:47    

Peparexa
Aisha sighed. It was kind of hot. Maybe she should go and eat something cold? She thought about what to buy. Icecream or something like that? Maybe. Still, she didn't like going to places that were filled with people. At least not alone. Even though she would never admit that in front of anyone from her pack. Luckily, she soon saw someone who she wanted to see.

A girl, who seemed to be about 17 years old. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes. It was visible right away that she is shy. Even on the first glance. "Hello, Kayla," Aisha greeted her. "Hello, Aisha." Kayla was the omega in the pack. Out of all pack members, Aisha trusted Kayla the most. And, she was probably her best friend. Omegas would never try to overthrow alphas.

Aisha smiled. "I was just about to go and get something cold to eat. Want to come with me?" she offered. Kayla nodded. It might actually be good to go with Kayla. She won't feel so uncomfortable around humans when she is with her. And, after all, she was protective toward the younger female. And, that way, her insecureness will be replaced with determination. She wanted Kayla to feel safe near her. They found a place with frozen yogurts. "Want to go here?" she asked. Kayla nodded. "Okay." Both of them stood in the line. The line was a bit long, but they weren't really in a hurry.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 7th, '13, 21:05    

Ironborn
Finally, Elena was able to get her yogurt. All that it needed were the sprinkles and some of those tiny M&Ms. Luckily, the line wasn't too long for checkout so she didn't have to worry about the yogurt melting. When the cashier told her the price, Elena handed the person her debit card and walked to grab a spot.

Taking the first bite always tasted like heaven. Smiling, she waved her friends down and they all started talking about their summer, and how their job went, whether or not they were going to try to find another one. If they have gotten any experience in their field yet. Although, sometimes they would have to yell since it was so loud, it became rather hard to hear each other even though they were sitting across from each other.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next