Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
 Post subject: Re: When werewolf and human fall in love (Ironborn & Peparex
Post Posted: Dec 4th, '15, 19:49    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10880
Aisha nodded. "I see," she said. As an alpha though, she knew that she will have to have some children of her own. But, there was still quite a bit of time before that. She smiled a little when Elena told her that she had had a few dogs. She liked dogs and was actually thinking of adopting one right now. Why not? She was living alone and there was no one who could forbid that. "Ferrets can be really cute. But I didn't think that dorms would allow pets," she said and shrugged. "Then again, I've never lived in dorm, so... By the way, what's its name?"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 7th, '15, 05:47    

Ironborn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2641
Mood: exhausted ;A;
Elena nodded and said, "The dorm that I'm in is the only one that allows them. Although you have to make sure no one is allergic to the one you are brining in. Naturally no dogs or cats." She quickly took out her phone and handed it to her with a picture of the ferret, "His name is Noodle. The breeder I got him from named them all after pasta." She had no idea why she mentioned that part, but at least it was an explanation as to why Noodle was Noodle.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 11th, '15, 17:29    

Peparexa
Aisha nodded. It was good that at least some pets were allowed. She didn't know about others, but she would always feel better if she had some animals around her. Yup, she was definately going to adopt a dog soon. She just wanted to see how well would her college life work. So far so good. She'd be able to manage it. When she saw a picture of the ferret, a smile spread across her face. "It's adorable," she said.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 19th, '15, 06:34    

Ironborn
Elena couldn't help but smile when Aisha thought that Noodle was adorable. "Thank you! As soon as he comes here, I will let you hang out with him all you want! He is very social." She hoped that Aisha would come over, in hopes of Noodle seeing more people. That, and they seemed to be getting along alright. It would be nice to have people over more often.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 19th, '15, 14:50    

Peparexa
Aisha smiled when Elena told her that she will let her hang out with Noodle when he comes here. "I'd love that," she said. The thought of playing with this adorable little creature was making her quite happy. Together with the thought of visiting Elena. That would be really nice. "I am looking forward to it." If she was in her werewolf form, she was sure that she would be wagging her tail right now.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 21st, '15, 03:02    

Ironborn
Elena nodded and finished off her food. Once she swallowed she said, "I am sure Noodle is looking forward to coming here and being played with by a bunch of people. He will be in heaven. That's for sure." She couldn't help but imagine Noodle rolling and bounding about her room because of how happy he would be being surrounded by people.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 22nd, '15, 20:25    

Peparexa
Aisha chuckled. "He likes being around people, doesn't he?" she asked. Since she personally never had an animal like that, she didn't know much about their personality. Besides, every animal was unique and even though humans sometimes didn't think about that, had a personality that matched no other animal in the world. Just like with people.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 29th, '15, 06:45    

Ironborn
Elena nodded and said, "Oh yes, he loves running around and playing. If it is with people, he is happier." She wondered if Aisha had never been around a ferret, then again a lot of people hadn't been around ferrets. Just talking about Noodle was making her excited for him to come to school with her.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 28th, '16, 00:54    

Peparexa
"Awesome," Aisha responded and smiled. "I have never seen a ferret in real life before, truth be told. But I've always thought they are cute. Can't wait to meet Noodle." She finished her own food as well. "So, how did you decide to get a ferret?" she asked. They weren't that common as pets, right?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 31st, '16, 04:32    

Ironborn
Elena nodded and said, "Not a lot of people have really been near a ferret unless they were just in a pet shop. Although that's not living with one all the time." Thinking hard, Elena said, "I once knew a friend that had one and it was just so cute that I knew I wanted one."

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next