beedoo
:food: 61%  61%  [ 36 ]
:qh: 22%  22%  [ 13 ]
... 17%  17%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 59
 Post subject: Re: ~* 1x1 or Group Search *~ [not currently searching]
Post Posted: Apr 2nd, '15, 16:24    

Veetles
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 12213
Mood: laughs in flowers
Okay! So with that, I am not currently searching for any more roleplays. However, I would always love to discuss ideas with anyone interested, so I will keep this thread open for now. I am also graduating in a couple months, and will hopefully have more time for roleplaying, and then I might search again. (: Unless you would REALLY like to roleplay with me, and you are fine with a slow moving roleplay.

Thanks ~~

(0) (0)
Nonbinary. They/them pronouns, please. -YOUTUBE- -FR- -Knuffels- Please click my wilds <3
Questing 1 x Book of Fire, 24 x Eel, 60 x Gold Coins, 23 x Mermaid Hair
mercu wrote:
vee knows all :V
Projectwolfie wrote:
Vee is a warm and fluffy blanket.
Errisa wrote:
vee is the kissing boss :p and Im the protag who falls in love with them? xD It's complicated.

Post Posted: Aug 28th, '15, 00:05    

Veetles
bump bump bump myself !!! I am ready to roleplay again !! :D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 20th, '15, 19:26    

Errisa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 29343
Mood: hugs please <3
D: it says not searching can I post my idea here still?

(0) (0)
Errisa is back kinda
I love making avies and collecting knuffel c: So I wanted to be around still!!
But Im sorry everyone cx
FIND ME in my hangout[

Post Posted: Oct 20th, '15, 19:30    

Veetles
it only says that because I was too overwhelmed to commit to a roleplay with someone who I would meet through this forum - since I know you and we have discussed starting a very slow moving roleplay you can definitely post here. I am going to keep [not currently searching] in the title though, because I dont want to start any others besides the one with you <3

so please, post your ideas! :D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 20th, '15, 19:40    

Errisa
Okayyy c: so I was thinking alternate worlds~ Did you see/read cloud Atlas? kinda like that.

Anyway there's different world and you are someone else IN EACH WORLD. like you don't look the same anythign the same except they all share the same soul. And to move between worlds you gotta fall asleep. Thing is this isn't common at all. something happened to cause the bodies to converse and stuff so in each world you gotta do some quests to restore it back to normal.

Oh and thing is everytime you enter a new body your old body memories are submerged so somehow you have to break free.

Anyway xD Its an idea I had for a while- its kinda out there and hard to rpg with I think. so edit it as you like :D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 20th, '15, 20:38    

Veetles
OH WOW i reallllly like that idea, i LOVE cloud atlas. I have the book but I havent read it yet, though the movie is incredible. one of my favorite movie soundtracks of all time, i listen to it a looot.

that sounds really really neat ! it might be a bit difficult to rp because its not standard at all, but wed always be making sort of new characters WHICH I LOVE, and i love stuff about souls and spirits so this is really great.

how do you think we would start? create one world and one character and go from there? how would our characters know the sort of quests you need in order to restore our bodies?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 21st, '15, 00:33    

Errisa
Yea I was thinking creating two worlds and two characters as beginning and taking it from there.

And I think what will happen is that the subconsious will leak through so they will have memories from the other life coming in (so lets say I make a human and a alien person... alien person will have memories of earth and stuff).

The quests part Im still unsure about x: I kinda wanna think gods/goddess interventions (like myths stuff?) but that would involve MAKING myths for other worlds too xD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 23rd, '15, 19:56    

Veetles
yeah thats a really great idea! i think it would be good to start with two

and yeah maybe each person is different and the memories leak out in different ways, like slight hallucinations, dreams, absent-mindedly writing, stuff like that?

i think the myths would be pretty fun though, and character and world building are my favorite parts of roleplaying XD so i think it would be fun to do, it would just require a lot of planning and figuring out before actually starting anything.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 24th, '15, 05:25    

Errisa
Ohh yea yea we can bring in mind disorders too (like schizophrenia and stuff).
:D

Ohh ohh I was thinking first world is like ours but with magic? like it got tech and magic working togehter. And like the goverment watch over how much magic someone can do? like the more powerful = need more certification and stuff.

And yeap a lot of planning c: I say lets start with the worlds. ><;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 2nd, '16, 02:12    

Veetles
have you ever read the bartimaeus trilogy? basically wizards are in charge of the government and people who use magic are privileged. thats prolly different from what youre thinking but it made me think about it. (x they are very good books.

so i know im replying to this from months ago. and i know you are on a break from kofk. but if you want to do this whenever you come back, i am totally game. if not, also really chill.

if we are going to do it though:

world one: much like earth, but with magic incorporated. however, the government can monitor magic users. is this a good thing? to me, it sounds like a bad thing, but i am not a huge fan of government based on my own experiences. ive read about some good fictional governments before. lol just not often xD i can see how regulating magic power could be a good thing though. so when magic users are very powerful, they cant just go and blast their power everywhere and harm people. then again, it could become repressive. i dont know what kind of system you are thinking of. (x what do ya say?

(0) (0)