Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Re: A new pet? (SadbunnyXLluvia)
Post Posted: Apr 5th, '15, 18:17    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13534
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
James smiled and nodded. So he was her first master. It was probably for the better. Than she didn't know how cruel masters could be to their slaves. She would be more like a servant here, so hopefully, nothing too bad would happen to her. The servants here knew they should treat her kindly, and he was sure none of them would be mean to her.

"Me and my mother, huh?" He said and thought over the question. It was a good one. He didn't really know how to answer that one. "Well, I like her a lot, but she can be rather hard to talk to at times." He said and shrugged. "You see, she is not good at handling conflicts, so she dodges them for as long as she can." He sighed. Ignoring problem, didn't make them go away. "Okay," He said as he finished his dinner. "Last question for today." He said and stood up. "What kind of hobbies do you have?"

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Apr 6th, '15, 04:41    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 585
Ellie was kind of curious about that subject. She often found herself thinking about how it would have been if she hadn't been separated from her own mother. She nodded when James answered her. "I see." Honestly, she did notice James's father, who was her husband saying some things. And James told her about him getting a slave pregnant. But, she seemed completely oblivious.

She finished the last bite of her food as she thought for a moment. "I really love reading. I also liked playing piano and the violin while I was there. What else? Oh, and drawing and painting!" she hoped that she will at least get an opportunity to read and draw while she was here. Drawing would help her express herself a lot.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 6th, '15, 22:28    

LLuvia
James smiled and nodded. Okay so she liked reading andmusic, huh? Drawing too. "Well, you are welcome to borrow a book from the library and take it to your room." He said and smiled. "Just be careful with them, okay?" He didn't want the book destroyed. The servants also could burrow the books from there, so he was sure it wasn't spoiling.

James gestured the door. "want to keep me company for a bit?" He asked. "I'll make it worth your time." He said and winked. They headed down the hall. "I played piano when I was little." He told her. "Wanted to become a pianist in the elite class." A small chuckle fell from him. "I could probably have managed, but I lost interest in it some time ago and started writing instead."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '15, 08:31    

SadBunny
Ellie smiled. "Thank you, master," she thanked. She was quite happy that she will be able to borrow and read books. She might as well try guessing what books did James write. She nodded when he told her to be careful with them. "No need to worry, master. I will be careful," she promised. She loved books. There was no way that she would ever to anything to damage them. Especially someone else's books.

She tilted her head a little at the other new offer, before she nodded and followed James with a small smile, curiously wondering where were they going. The smile grew wider when James told her that he played piano when he was little. "What made you lose interest in playing, young master?" He did tell her that he picked writing instead, but... How did that happen?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '15, 13:30    

LLuvia
James looked at her and gave her a small smile. "My reasons are rather personal, but the short version is that I found something better to spent my time on." He said and shrugged. "If you want the real reason, then you'll either have to get me drunk, or be a better friend to me." He smirked.

He opened up a door and gestured her to enter as well. It was the music room. "I thought I'd like to hear you play, if you don't mind." He said and smiled at her. He could order it, but she seemed to like him, so he hopefully didn't need to be the evil master to get what he wanted. Also,he didn't really want to force into doing something she didn't want to do.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '15, 22:22    

SadBunny
Ellie chuckled. "The second option sounds much better, young master." She didn't want to ask anything more about that subject unless he decides to tell her. She followed him into the room and looked around. It seemed this was a music room. She didn't think she got a chance to take a good look around it, since James father was making her rather uncomfortable.

She smiled happily and nodded. "Thank you, young master. I'd love that," she said and sat down. It was honestly an honour for her that he wanted to hear her play She touched a few keys, just to get used to this piano. It was much bigger and far more beautiful than the one she was used to. She decided to play "For Elise" by Beethoven. She loved that one a lot.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 12th, '15, 19:35    

LLuvia
((sorry for the delay. I have been answering on my phone recently, since I have been sick, and it's a bit of a pain adding in color on that device. Also, I have been sleeping a lot and, well I forgot about this one >.< sorry!))

James smiled as she said the second option was better. "Well, I guess you would think that." He said and turned his head to look at her. "But becoming my friend is a long journey." He said and chuckled. "Not many people have been able to get that far as of yet." He said.

He watched as she sat at the piano, before he took a seat on the couch which was there for listeners, and allowed himself to enjoy the music. He closed his eyes. It was nice to hear the piano being played. He kind of missed the melodies, but ... Well... a lot happened.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 16th, '15, 22:11    

SadBunny
((It's okay. I am sorry too. I have also been quite busy lately, so I took a while to respond myself. ))

Ellie kept playing the piano with a small smile on her face. She didn't know how and especially not why, but playing made her feel alive. The music itself? Other people's reaction when she is done playing? Or the fact that she was able to experience feelings composers had while composing that she was sure she will never be able to experience? Perhaps all of that together.

When her finger moved from the last key, she looked at James, wanting to see his reaction. She hoped that he liked it. She did her best. He didn't even have to say a single word. As long as she knew he liked it, she would be happy.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 16th, '15, 22:24    

LLuvia
As Ellie was getting close to the end, James stood up and moved over to look at how she held her hands as she played. His perfectionist side had started to show. He seemed to get into this mode a lot when music was the subject. "It was nice." He said and smiled a little. "Your handstand on the piano is a little wrong, though." He said and moved his hands to position her correct. "You have to sit a little more straight, and remember to reposition the chair to the right height." He looked at her.

"You were a little to fast to go into the transactions, let the tones play out before switching." He opened his mouth to tell her something more, but stopped. "I ... um ..." he moved away. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound rude or lime you preformed bad." He rubbed his neck. "It's just habit. I do it time to time when I hear music. Or people playing instruments." He also was a perfectionist in everything else, but he was better at keeping it to himself there.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 13th, '16, 12:13    

SadBunny
((I'm so sorry for leaving you hanging like this, real life got in the way. T-T I hope you still want to continue, but I'll understand if you don't. ))

Ellie blushed a little when James positioned her hands correctly. "Oh." She had almost forgotten that she could do that. Since she was shorter than James, it was to be expected that the chair wasn't the right height for her and needed adjusting. Listening to him, she tried to absorb everything he said like she was a sponge.

She was a little surprised when he suddenly stopped and even apologized! She was supposed to be the one to apologize, right? It was her who made those little mistakes. She nodded her head. "I'm sorry too, master. I'll try to remember what you told me."

(0) (0)