Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A new pet? (SadbunnyXLluvia)
Post Posted: Mar 20th, '15, 17:58    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13549
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
James smiled as the slave, Ellie, agreed. "Alright. First a few ground rules." He said. "we are both allowed to refuse to ask the question that the other part asks, but if we do, then the one who asked are given another chance to ask a new question." He said and smiled. "As an example. you could ask for my pen name, but I'd refuse. Then you can ask me something else, ans first when I give you and answer, it's my turn to ask you a question."

He took a bite of his food and looked at her. "Do you understand the game, dear?" He asked, waiting for her answer. "Good, then you can start, my dear."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '15, 23:48    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 586
Ellie listened to the rules and then nodded when James asked if she understands the rules. "I do, master," she responded with a small smile. Honestly, even though she wanted to ask about his pen name, she was certain that he wouldn't tell her. She blushed slightly and smiled when he called her 'dear.' She didn't expect to be called that. After all, she was a slave. "Let's see..." she said and hummed.

"If you don't mind telling me, young master... what kind of novels do you write?" she asked and smiled again. Maybe he would tell her at least that? She took a bite of her food. Wow, it was so delicious!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 02:25    

LLuvia
James smiled and looked at her as she took in the rules he was setting. She seemed like a smart girl and he was glad she wanted to endure him in his game. He nodded as she asked her question. A small smirk appeared on his lips. "And I have to refuse that first one already?" He said and chuckled.

"Well, I can say it's not a horror,if that is enough information for you?" He asked and smiled at her. It was nice enough to just have a normal conversation with someone normal.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 05:49    

SadBunny
Ellie chuckled. "Well, I kind of hoped that you wouldn't refuse it, master. Because it's the first one," she said and smiled. She nodded when he told her that it's not a horror. She decided not to ask about his books for now, seeing as this was the most she could get out of him. Though she did hope that she will be able to read his books some day. Maybe she would be able to get to know him even better through them. Oh well. That was a story for another time.

She smiled. "Yes, that is enough. Your turn, young master," she said. She took another bite of her food. It was so good. Before she sat at the table, she didn't even realize how hungry she was, because of the other things she was thinking about.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 10:25    

LLuvia
A small smirk came on his face. Ellie had a very nice laughter and smile. He chuckled along. Then when she said it was his turn and smiled. "Well, I feel like I need to say a little more about my novels." He said and smirked. "I have all my novels in the library, but even if you ask me about it, I won't tell you which one it is." He winked. It wasn't like she would figure it out. He had more than one pen names. Actually he had three. He likes writing all kinds of things, but his family didn't like that, so he created two new pen names to write his other novels in, which was a secret to his family.

if they hadn't noticed, then Ellie probably wouldn't notice it. All his books were here, though. Also the ones he had hidden from family. He had also given them to his mother, to see if she would figure it out, but she hadn't. "In any event, you're welcome to use the library, if you have some spare time." He didn't know how busy a slave was, but all the other servants was allowed to use the facilities that wwere in the house, so she might as well. Now for his question."okay ... a question, hmmm .... how was the place you served before?" He asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 18:51    

SadBunny
Ellie smiled happily when James decided to tell her more about the books after all. "Really?" she asked excitedly when James told her that she can use the library. "Thank you young master," she said and smiled. She loved books. Maybe... just maybe... she would be able to recognize at least one of his books after she meets him better. Okay, the odds of that happening weren't high, but that still didn't mean it was impossible.

She hummed when James asked about the place she served before she came here. "Well, I would say that it looked like something between an orphanage and a shop. There were a lot of nekos. As we were told, the facility had a reputation to uphold. We were taught various things, such as reading, sewing, playing instruments and alike, because it would raise our price," she said and shrugged. Though they were really strict, she didn't want to say that. She was kind of used to being treated as an item by them. Also, they were selling things that nekos made for extra profit.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 21:35    

LLuvia
James was a little shocked byt the concept of making "useful slaves". It sounded wrong in his ears. Why would people do that to other people. Granted Nekos wasn't humans, but they were living beings too. Even if James did see himself above them, he didn't see them as merchandise that could sell to the highest bidder.

He sighed and ran a hand over the back of his neck. "Well, society is strange that way." He said and smiled a little sadder at her. "So, Ellie. It's your turn to ask. Now, just so you understand. I won't answer any more questions about my work." He smiled and winked at her.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 22:06    

SadBunny
Ellie nodded. "That's true," she added quietly. Of course, she had fantasized about different kind of life while she was still there, but she knew it will be impossible, seeing she was a Neko. Nekos were below humans. No point in thinking about it. She was just glad that she was out of that place now. James seemed nice.

"Oh, right," she said when James reminded her that it's her turn. She chuckled and hummed as she thought of a question. "What do you like to do in your free time, young master?" she asked, before she took another bite of her food.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 22nd, '15, 17:58    

LLuvia
James smiled and looked at her. "I like writing, of course, and then horse ridding." He said and smiled. "I'm going to have my horse moved here, but it's going to take a while." He sighed. He really missed Merrick. A beautiful black stallion with a white ruby shaped spot on the front of his face. "He is very beautiful." He said and smiled.

"But you are going to be well acquainted to him." he said and smiled. "Since your job will be around him, among other things." He said and smiled. "Don't worry, you don't have to do much else, since I do have stable boys, but you are just going to take him and Bella out on the field in the morning and back into the stable at night." He sighed. "Other than that I haven't really thought what I should be using a slave for."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 23rd, '15, 03:55    

SadBunny
"I'm looking forward to meeting him," Ellie said and smiled. In her opinion, horses were such magnificent creatures. She was kind of excited about her master having one. Okay, she knew that horses need to be taken much care of. But, she was sure that she would manage somehow. She nodded when he told her that she will just need to take them out. That wasn't too hard.

"I'll try my best," she said and smiled. She nodded again. It was logical. After all, she was his first slave and he wasn't even the one who bought her. "Oh, it's your turn to ask a question, young master," she suddenly remembered. For some reason, she liked games like this one.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next