Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: A new pet? (SadbunnyXLluvia)
Post Posted: Mar 23rd, '15, 11:33    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13537
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
James smiled. He could spent hours talking about his horse alone. Bella was going to accompany him over here, seeing as horses needed company or they'd go crazy. It sas okay, though, he liked Bella. She was a beautiful light brown horse. She was rather friendly towards strangers, whereas Merrick liked some, and disliked others. He was sure Ellie would fall into the like catagory, though. Merrick seemed to have a soft eye for Nekos.

"Oh, my turn, right." He said and chuckled. He thought a little about his next question then. What to ask her. Maybe a simple one again? "Alright, Ellie. How about your family? Do you remember them, or know where they are?"

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Mar 24th, '15, 03:11    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 585
"Family..." Ellie repeated. She hummed. "I have never met my father, and I was with my mum for quite a short time, so I don't remember her too much either," she said and shrugged a little. But, even though she didn't remember the way her mother looked, she still remembered the beating of her heart, her warmth, the love and care she was ready to give her and her siblings until the moment they were separated.

She could still hear her mother's angry, frustrated hissing that was sad at the same time, echoing in her ears and feel the smell of blood as the enraged Neko bit and scratched the humans trying to take her three cubs away from her, with all her might, only to fail miserably as the kittens eventually were taken away from her.

She tried to blink away a few small tears that gathered in the corner of her left eye before they get noticed. "I had my brother and sister as well. Sis got bought quite quickly, about seven years ago, and my brother was there with me until a year ago, when he got bought as well. I don't know where are they now," she said. She just hoped that they were alright, wherever they were.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 24th, '15, 16:02    

LLuvia
He looked saddened at the information he was given. "I'm sorry ... I mean, that ..." He didn't really know what to say to a reply like that. He hadn't really thought a slave could have such a life. He had thought ...

Well, he wasn't, hadn't, really thinking about a slave's past life. "Ellie, I will promise you this." He said and looked at her. "You will never need to be scared of me, okay?" He said and smiled. He hoped he could reassure her that he was in fact a good guy. He looked at her. Her job here was very difficult. She was here as a gift to him, so ...

His mother had probably had the thought of his "entertainment", seeing as he knew they had lots of those kind of Slaves in his parents house. Maybe he could try letting her ride Bella? Would she be interested? "It's your turn to ask, dear." He said and smiled, hoping they could get the topic to a lighter tone.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 30th, '15, 10:12    

SadBunny
"It's okay, master," Ellie said. Of course, James couldn't have known about her life before she came here. This was his first time seeing her. And in general, humans had many misconceptions about lives of Nekos. But, at what he said next, she blinked the small tears away, nodded and smiled happily. "Thank you very much, young master." Honestly, that meant a lot to her. She just hoped that her siblings had masters as kind as her master was.

When he reminded her that it's her turn, she nodded with a small smile still present on her lips. Then she thought a moment. "What about your family master? Do you have any siblings?" she asked. She knew that humans didn't really have as many babies as Nekos did, but there was still a possibility that he had a sibling or maybe even two.

((I am sorry for not answering, I didn't have internet connection. ))

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 1st, '15, 16:50    

LLuvia
James was glad that she was grateful for his assurance and believing in him. He had been a little scared that she might think he was lying. Not at he was, but He was glad she was trusting him this quickly. "You are welcome." He said and listened to her question.

He smiled a little at that. "I have a little sister." He said. "She is officially not my sister, since she is a servant at my parents house." He was a little pissed at that, but he loved his sister. "The old man accidentally got one of his slaves pregnant, and now instead of taking the child in as his own, he just hired her as a servant." It was disgusting. "She should not have been treated differently than me, but she is." Not by him, though. His mother ignores her completely.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 2nd, '15, 23:49    

SadBunny
Ellie smiled a little when James told her that he has a younger sister. Many times, she wished to have a younger sister as well. Maybe she even had one! And a little brother as well. But, since she got separated from her mother long time ago, Ellie couldn't know if she had another litter or not. Even if she did, she knew that she will never get a chance to meet them.

She was surprised when James said that his little sister is a servant. Why is that? Wasn't the family rich and... She winced, feeling slightly exposed for some reason. So, she was right about his father after all, wasn't she? She was definately glad that he wasn't here anymore though. "I am sorry if I sound rude by asking this, it is definately not my intention, but... Does your mother know about her being your sister, young master?" she asked, hoping that she didn't overstep her boundaries.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 3rd, '15, 03:45    

LLuvia
Robert looked at her with an unreadable expression. "You are not allowed to ask me that."he said, then he smiled and leaned back. "It's my turn to ask after all." He said and winked, hoping she understood that he was not mad at her for asking the question.

He thought a little about the question he would ask her. He ate for a bit before he finally got something to ask her. "How old are you?" He asked. A simple one, but yet it was rather important. He knew neko matures faster than humans, but have about the same life length as humans. They were a little special race.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 3rd, '15, 16:25    

SadBunny
A little "oh" escaped Ellie's mouth when James told her that she is not allowed to ask that, but before she got a chance to respond and apologize, he reminded her that it's his turn to ask. She chuckled a little. "Right. I am sorry, master," she apologized and scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. She was glad that he wasn't mad at her.

"I am 19 years old. What about you, young master?" she answered and asked her question, even though James actually gave her an idea to ask that question. Come to think of it, he seemed maybe a few years older than her or so.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 3rd, '15, 16:38    

LLuvia
((Sorry I didn't reply to your apologize before, I was thinking of it, but I forgot. It's alright that you didn't reply. I know sometimes problems comes in and you won't always get the time to give me a heads up. I'm just glad to have you back :D I'm trying to remember to reply to people, but sometimes I end up hitting the send a little too quickly.))

James smiled. So she was younger than him, well it wasn't unusual that a neko was younger than her master. With that age she could have been a slave somewhere else, though. He remembered the age you could buy neko was rather low... well, the age for when the training was done was around the 14, if he was correct.

He looked up as she asked him for his own age. "I'm 24. My father, however keeps treating me like I'm 12." He frowned. He was old enough to take over as the CEO for his family company, and he was sure he would do a lot better than his father was, but the old man wasn't allowing anything to pass. He sighed. He looked at Ellie. "Am I your first master?" He asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 3rd, '15, 18:44    

SadBunny
((I am glad to be back and thanks for understanding me. :D I know that I'm personally so eager to respond to roleplays and get a response that I can miss stuff like that as well. I forgot to change the text color on my previous response until I looked at it again x3 ))

Ellie nodded when James told her his age. She was right. He wasn't that much older than her. "Yes, you are, young master," she answered his question. She knew that many female Nekos were bought way earlier than she did. "I was just... kept a little longer at "that place," before someone bought me." For some reason, she was one of so called "principal's pets." She winced at that thought.

Trying to get that out of her mind, she thought of another question. "Um... how do you get along with your mother, master?" she asked. It did seem a bit like he was getting along with her a little better than his dad, but maybe it was just her imagination.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next