Jump to:

Favorite series of the three?
Devil May Cry series (not DmC) 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Mass Effect series 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Dragon Age series 19%  19%  [ 8 ]
None of the above 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
FOOOOOOOD 57%  57%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 42
 Post subject: 1x1 partner search *waves two flares around* (SMALL UPDATE)
Post Posted: Nov 28th, '15, 02:14    

Sephiroth FanGirl
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10179
Mood: Super happy, Merry Christmas!
Hi there I'm Sephi, I'm not entirely new to roleplay but it's been sometime now since I did a successful one and therefore quite sometime since I got to practice my (not so) awesome writing skillz! xD

Anyway, as long as you can handle that I can take up to a couple of weeks to answer and might sometimes answer short I would love to rp with anyone who feels like they can handle it.

On a sidenote I would like you to know that I have social anxiety and that might be a big reason as to why I answer slowly, partly because well I'm scared of other people but also because I might be busy trying to confront my fears in real life and/or talking to someone about it, so yeah.... .... ..... I scared everyone away didin't I? >.> :mccry:

As for the RP I only have a few I can think of wanting to do right now, the once marked green are roles I would like to have ^^''.

Fandoms:

Dragon Age 1 or 2
Mass Effect 1 or 2
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy series

Ideas/Pairings Dragon Age Origins:

OC x Alistair
OC x OC
OC Mage x OC Templar
OC Mage x Cullen

Alistair x OC Idea: Alistair became king and married the Grey Warden who became his queen and they now have to face even more dangers as they try to protect there home of Fereldan. (already inlove perhaps then? xD)

OC Mage x OC Templar Idea: The circle of Magi was saved and restored back to normal and new mages and templars became part of it one of the new mages (girl) quickly falls in love with a templar(guy) who seems to have fallen for her as well, the templar will try to free the mage so they can run away together.

OC Mage x Cullen: as the circle was falling apart and abominations were roaming the halls a mage slipped in unnoticed thanks to the Grey Warden and tried to find the templar (Cullen) who she belived loved her just like she loved him, the story would be set when the mage finds cullen trapped and the warden is fighting Uldred on the top floor and then continue onwards following the events of the tower being restored and such.

Ideas/Pairings Dragon Age 2:

Hawke or OC x OC
OC Templar x OC Mage
Fem Hawke x Anders
OC x Fenris
OC x Merill

OC Templar x OC Mage: one of the mages (girl) quickly falls in love with a templar(guy) who seems to have fallen for her as well, the templar will try to free the mage so they can run away together.

Fem Hawke x Anders: Hawke never leaves Anders side and after the ending of the second game they disappear together and we build a new story for them (ignoring if they may appear in inquisition (haven't played that yet.) )

OC x Fenris: A mage finds her way to Fenris and tho their relationship might start of badly Fenris soon realizes that this mage probably isn't as bad as he thought.

Ideas/Pairings Mass Effect 1 and 2:

Fem Shepard x Garrus
Fem Shepard or OC x OC

Ideas/Pairings Devil May Cry 3:

Vergil x OC

Vergil x OC: a human woman capable of magic found her way to the tower to face a monster that killed her sister (and only family) on the way she realizes that she has to use some of the things she finds to become stronger and be able to beat the monster but also ends up meeting Vergil and the others.

Ideas/Pairings Final Fantasy series:

OC x OC (FF 7,8,9,10,12 or 13)
OC x Sephiroth (FF 7 Crisis Core)
OC x Kain (FF 4)
Lightning (FF 13-3) x Mature Hope (FF 13-2)
Summoner x Guardian (FF 10)
Lightning x Caius

~~~~~~~~

That's all I can think of right now o.o you're of course welcome to come with ideas to, thank you for reading and more may come! hope you want to RP with me! x3 :3

(0) (0)
Image Image

They will see, we'll fight until eternity.
Come with me, we'll stand and fight together.
Through our strength, we'll make a better day
Tomorrow, we shall never surrender.

Image Image

Post subject: Re: 1x1 partner search *waves two flares around* (SMALL UPDA
Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '15, 06:36    

Ironborn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2642
Mood: exhausted ;A;
I really like the Mage x Templar one (the first plot you have of it) and I would love to do a FFX RP with you with OCs. Either one is fine.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 2nd, '15, 17:51    

Sephiroth FanGirl
WOO! someone noticed me xD I would love it if we could do the Mage x Templar and if that idea would for some reason fail to be as interesting as we hoped for we could always try the FFX one after :3

and seeing as I played DA more recently then FFX I must say that coming up with plot details and what not would be easier for the DA rp xD but yeah :3

Do you have any ideas you'd like to mention regarding any of them before we start (characters,places,etc)?
Do you perhaps want us to talk over the setting in PM's or perhaps just start the rp right away here in the forums? ^^

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 3rd, '15, 03:32    

Ironborn
Hmm I think we should discuss it a little bit in PMs just so that I'm not too confused. I shall send one your way!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 3rd, '15, 10:31    

Sephiroth FanGirl
Sounds good see you in PM's ^^

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 20th, '15, 23:07    

Sephiroth FanGirl
Still looking for atleast one more rp :3

(0) (0)