Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trust me, me neither (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Dec 10th, '15, 19:01    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9925
Following boy demon Ariel thought about his decisions.'Maybe I shouldn't get so deeply in wired with demons. I can't just get away with some things so easily like in presence of people, things will be hard for me and I am putting my position in Heaven in question...' His train of thoughts was interrupted by Victor asking question. Ariel needed to think fast and hard to answer question truthfully but still so demon doesn't suspect him. He too quickly found answer.

''I travel when my job needs me to.'' He said, that wasn't lie and he really traveled only when his job as angel of animals needed him to. He didn't want for demon to ask other questions so he needed to ask one. ''How often do you travel? I mean you said this wasn't your town.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 11th, '15, 00:43    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 11188
Victor chuckled. "That's a very diplomatic answer," he teased. He could sense that the angel was a little nervous. Probably trying not to be discovered. But he knew by now that the other was an angel. Though he still saw no reason that would prevent him from playing along. He knew that he was possibly playing with fire. But why the hell not? Ariel was really attractive in his human form. Kind of cute as well. And if he managed to seduce him, god's pure little puppet, that would be his biggest accomplishment ever.

"Quite a bit, truth be told," he said. "I actually like travelling and seeing new places," he said. Both of that was true. But of course, those were just small, innocent pieces of information that couldn't be used against him. Especially because of the little job he had in the human world. It was a perfect cover.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 11th, '15, 13:52    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel wanted to know more about demon. ''Are you here to visit your sister?'' He knew that probably wasn't the case. Demon was probably here to seduce one of his victims. Jealousy washed over him. 'What was that?'' Angel asked himself. His all senses told him that wasn't good and that he needed to go away, but something made him stay. His blue eyes catching sunrays, he tried to understand the feeling. Last time he felt something like this... He didn't want to remember that time. Scars didn't heal.

He looked at oringe eyed demon, there was things he couldn't denay. Demon is really good looking and charming.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 11th, '15, 18:20    

Peparexa
Victor smiled. "Kinda. I had a small job to do here, and since Nina lives here, I thought, 'why not?' She is my sister, after all," he said. It was certainly true he had a small 'job' to do here, and that was of course, to visit some of his 'lovers.' But visiting Nina was a priority. They never spent more than a few days without each other. He didn't plan on telling Ariel how close Nina and him really were, cause their closeness proved to be one of their most effective weapons. Or it could bring them in danger becasue it could be their greatest weakness as well.

They have been getting along great ever since they were kids. And being twins, they were inseparable. At the moment, he didn't trust anyone more than he trusted her. Come to think of it, he will also tell her that he is sure that Ariel is an angel. Feeling Ariel's glance on him, he smiled internally. Maybe this would work. "Do you have any siblings?" he asked, since they were kind of on a sibling topic.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 12th, '15, 16:18    

Angel-WolfBunny
'Hmm, how should I answer to not give clue to demon about my species?' Ariel looked in front of himself, spacing out. ''I have huge family. A lot of younger siblings, few older ones. But our family isn't really great. We don't really talk. We barely see each others. I once had something that was more like family than this.'' His eyes wattered. ''It wasn't long time ago.'' He remembered his human friends, their smiles and how they accepted him. ''But unfortunately they aren't on this world anymore.'' One tear going down his cheek, he said it. 'I shouldn't have showed so much weakness in front of demon.' He thought calming down.

''Anyway, my family and I, we aren't really close. I don't even know my father.'' He said, remembering stories Michael told him about God. He never got to see their father. It was honor. Only best of best angels could go and see him.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 12th, '15, 20:44    

Peparexa
Victor nodded. He had expected that Ariel will say that he has a lot of siblings. But, he didn't expect that Ariel will open up that much to him. Truth be told, he was kinda sorry for angels from time to time. God was often putting humans first, and angels last. It was unfair to angels. And then it's a surprise that Lucifer had decided to rebel. Thanks to that, demons like him now exist. Though demons were allowed to do things that even humans would consider immoral... Their souls were suffering. They could feel that.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Victor said, putting a hand on Ariel's shoulder. "It's really sad when a family isn't close. Is there any way you could spend some time together and talk about it?" he asked. It was what you would ask a human after all. But, he knew that angel's were different.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 15:56    

Angel-WolfBunny
''I really doubt it. I haven't met some of my family even thought I know they exist. With some I heard over others from family. Also I am more of animal person.'' Ariel said with sad face. He didn't know what made him open up to demon but he did. He told everything on his mind. He needed someone to listen to him. Only one who he could talk up until now were animals. 'And them.' His mind added, but he didn't want to think about them. They were his past.

He replaced his sad face with smile. ''But let's not talk just about me.'' His smile wasn't happy. ''Do you have any other family except your sister?''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 21:12    

Peparexa
Victor nodded his head empathically. Ariel had really opened himself to him. And that was unusual, especially because he was sure that Ariel knew that he was a demon. But he guessed that Ariel didn't really have many others he could actually talk to. Poor guy. He sighed. "Oh, come here," he said and stopped walking. He gently pulled him in the most manly hug possible at the given situation and patted his back.

When they parted, he looked at him again. "I don't have problems like that with my own family, but I can bet it's hard," he answered his question. "I have a mother. Her and my father aren't together, but I do see him from time to time. And I also have two cousins that I get along nicely with."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 21:34    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel was surprised when demon pulled him in hug. Mostly because he was thought demons like him don't do such simple things like hugs. He was even more surprised when it was over. Not because it ended, but because he wanted it to last longer. He felt empty after all this years without anyone to squeeze his human body in that manner.

When they stepped apart he didn't stop looking at Victor. He reminded himself to blink from time to time as if he did not turn to be suspicious. He listened to demon boy talk about his family so openly with him. He was happy because he could feel demon doesn't lie. ''I am glad you get with you family nicely. You seem like nice guy.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 19th, '15, 14:58    

Peparexa
Victor smiled. "Thanks. You really seem like a nice guy too," he said. "Too bad you don't get along well with your family. But if they don't know how to appreciate you, it's their loss, I tell you. And I mean it." It was visible that he really did mean that. That it wasn't just a way to make Ariel feel better for his own goals like seducing him. True, it was kinda his goal, but he could feel that he is starting to like him. There was just that certain something about him... And it wasn't just the fact that he was an angel.

"Animals can feel who you actually are inside. I bet that's why they love you so much. And, they don't act. Unlike people, they will never pretend to love you just to get something they want." They weren't like that. Animals could feel how much Ariel loved them. And they loved him in return. Truly, selflessly.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next