Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trust me, me neither (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Dec 19th, '15, 15:53    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9981
Ariel looked deep in demons eyes. He would never expect something so deep from him. He was thought that demons only do things they are programmed for, like sex in case of this demon. He didn't think Victor would say something so honest to him. So Ariel smiled and looked away.

''That's deep.'' He said his eyes reflecting sunlight. He was happy for meeting this demon in right time. Even though Victor took his time, he knew he might find friend in this demon. 'What am I thinking about he is demon and I am archangel. We can't be friends. Unfortunately.' Last thought hit him like train. And he was once hit by train so he would know.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 20th, '15, 00:40    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 11223
Victor chuckled. "If you say so," he responded. By that moment, they had reached the building. "Oh, we're here already," he announced. Since he had been to this building countless times, his legs kind of lead him on their own since he had remembered the path so well by now. That's why it seemed sudden that they were already here. He opened the door, letting Ariel in first and then he went in himself.

He lead him up the stairs and then rang a bell next one of the doors, explaining "This is Nina's apartment." After a few moments, the door was opened by a beautiful girl with raven black hair that was wavy on the lower part of it. Her eyes were the same as Victor's, but they seemed milder and gentler. She smiled and hugged her brother, before looking at Ariel and smiling. "Hello. I'm Nina, but I guess we have already met over the phone."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 24th, '15, 17:01    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel was flattered that demon let him come in building first. He knew it's honorable thing to do in human world, but he was asking himself what kind of plan does Victor have. Demon in question leaded his way up the stairs. Ariel kept questioning himself about his feelings for demon and way demon acts so... well human. Maybe he is wrong, but he couldn't be. He was made from God and God doesn't make mistakes.

He heard doorbell and got back to present. He looked at female demon that opened doors. She looked alot like Victor with her eyes being softer but he didn't fall for it. He knew she was demon, probably succubus just like her brother was incubus. He knew about demons being born but it was rare occurrence. Well now he had time to study that type of demons.

Female demon introduced herself as Nina and he smiled at her warmly. He couldn't let them know he was angel, and at that archangel. He put his hand for hand shake. ''It's nice to meet you in person Nina. I am Ariel.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 20:23    

Peparexa
Nina smiled, accepting his hand for a handshake. "It's very nice to meet you too, Ariel," she said. "Come, I'll show you the apartment," she announced, getting down to business. She closed and locked the door of her own apartment, before leading them to the apartment she was currently renting. After unlocking its door, she let them all in it. "So, here it is. Feel free to take a look at it," she told Ariel.

Though it wasn't too big and only had one bedroom with king size bed and one spare bed, a living room, and of course, a kitchen and a bathroom, Nina was taking good care of it, so it was very neat, and thanks to her good taste, moderately, but still nicely decorated and cozy with a light and relaxed atmosphere.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 21:21    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel was surprised by closeness of apartments. He wanted to back away, not wanting to get discovered but it would be suspicious if he backed away now. He grew paler in face but he quickly came back to himself. He hoped that demons thought that he was only sick.

He heard doors unlocking and looked at apartment. It was a bit brighter than he liked things to be. He was bored of brightness after spending all time in heaven. But all in all apartment was good. It had everything human needed and things human in this time used. He decided to walk around a bit. He went in every room just to check it. He liked how big bed was. He could finally get some sleep. He didn't sleep in long time. He then got back to entrance of apartment.

''I will take it.'' He said in serious voice but smile at the end.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 22:49    

Peparexa
Victor and Nina waited for Ariel to take a look at the apartment. A small frown passed her features, but it disappeared in less then a second. Victor could tell that she noticed something about him, but it was obviously something she couldn't really put a finger on. Her reaction to it was the same as his when he first saw the angel, though she was able to show it openly since Ariel wasn't looking at them at the moment. Victor shortly linked minds with her "I'll talk to you about it later," he passed the message to her. "Okay," he heard in his own head.

Even demons couldn't usually share their thoughts like that. Not even with other demons. But the siblings have come to a theory that it's because they were twins. When Ariel came back and told her that he will take the apartment, she smiled and nodded her head. "Marvelous," she responded. "I'm glad you like it."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 25th, '15, 23:31    

Angel-WolfBunny
Demons looked like they had some kind of talk between them when Ariel wasn't there. 'But that's impossible I would have heard them!' He thought to himself but he didn't really care. He smiled at words from female demon. ''I am glad to stay in such pretty place. It's well kept and smells heavenly.'' He almost giggled at his last words, but place did smell as part of one heaven he was once in.

''Then when will I get my keys?'' He said looking at female demon with million thoughts in his head and heart. He really needed to go back to heaven, but he couldn't until end of this day. Until demons were sleeping or 'sleeping'.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 26th, '15, 00:12    

Peparexa
A soft chuckle escaped Nina's mouth when Ariel said that the apartment smells heavenly. Especially since she was a demon. "Thank you very much. I am really happy that you have decided to stay here," she said. Truth be told, even she liked getting a little praise like this. She did her best to keep the apartment this way, after all. "Right away," she answered and opened a black purse that was hanging over her shoulder.

After a moment of searching, she took out the keys and found the one she needed. "Here you go," she said as she gave it to Ariel. She guessed now would be the time for them to leave. The apartment belonged to Ariel right now. "I hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you want to know something about this apartment, feel free to ask me."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 28th, '15, 17:53    

Angel-WolfBunny
''Thank you again.'' Ariel said and took keys. ''Now I should probably go to see if my things got to airport. It probably wasn't smartest idea to send them on different flight than mine.'' He smiled awkwardly, rubbing back of his neck. ''It would be good if I knew where I should go because I think I am lost in this town.'' He said giving deep stare to Victor.

After breaking stare with Victor. He put hand in his pocket looking for something and smiled when he found it. It was bunch of different keychains. One was golden lion, other one were three pairs of wings and another were different animals. He smiled puting key of now his apartment on his keychains. There was already one key on it. It was key of his house and it was dark blue.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 30th, '15, 01:02    

Peparexa
Nina gave Ariel another smile as he thanked her and took the key. Victor understood what Ariel meant with the look he gave him and nodded his head. "No problem! I'll help you get there," he promised. When Ariel fiddled with his keychains, Victor sent his thoughts to Nina, without even looking away from Ariel. Almost no one would be able to tell, even if that person knew them well. They had perfected their ability so much that they would be able to do completely normal things, not look at each other and still talk, not even changing their facial expressions. "He loves animals," he explained.

"I kind of realized that," Nina responded. She casually looked at her clock to check time. "Oh, it's time for me to go. Have fun and see you around," she said before waving her hand and heading back to her apartment. Victor stretched. "Let's get going," he said. "Unless you have something to do first, of course." When he estimated that Nina is far enough, he decided to 'talk' to her now, since he wouldn't be able to do that when they moved too far away from each other. "Esileth... He is an angel."

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next