Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trust me, me neither (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Jan 31st, '16, 14:49    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9655
''Actually I think I will go with Hayyel to hotel and unpack when I come back. Also on that small walk I will be able to see more town. If I don't get lost.'' He said jokingly. He knew, he will not get lost on his way but he wanted to spend more time with his brother. Also he didn't want to leave demon without any supervision.

Hayyel eyes widened when he heard how fond was his brother of demon. He was scared his older brother will do something stupid, but he didn't say anything. He walked out of apartment when Ariel opened the doors.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 31st, '16, 15:14    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10886
"I see," Victor said and nodded. He chuckled. "I hope you won't," he said and got out of the apartment as well. He didn't fail to notice Hayyel's expression though. After all, Victor spent quite a bit of time watching others to try and find out as much as possible about them. That would make it easier for him to get closer to them.

"In case you do, however..." he searched the pockets of his coat until he found a little sketch of a random statue he saw earlier today. He tore a small piece of paper on the edge, found his pencil and wrote down his phone number. "This is my number," he said and offered it to Ariel. If Ariel does call, he will have his number as well.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 3rd, '16, 18:12    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel locked the door and looked at paper demon's giving him. ''Thank you.'' It sounded like question because Ariel really didn't think demon would be that nice. ''We will go now.'' He said and started walking, after few steps he realised he didn't take paper. He turned around blushing and took number from Victor's hand. ''Thank you, again.'' He said smiling awkwardly.

Hayyel looked at his brother. 'Something is happening with him.' He thought to himself. He never saw his brother acting like that.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 3rd, '16, 20:17    

Peparexa
"No problem," Victor said. But, Ariel walked away without taking the paper. He opened his mouth to say something, but then the angel realized that he had forgotten about the paper. The demon chuckled. "It happens. Well, see you later," he said. He headed toward Esileth's apartment while angels went out of the building. His twin opened the door less than a second after he rang the bell. That was a normal thing to them. She would always know when he is near.

"I'm back," he said. "Well I can see that," Esileth said and then both of them settled on the couch. "Now, what's that smug smile about?" she asked. Victor realized what his facial expression must have looked like. he knew he couldn't hide anything from her, no matter how hard he tried, either way. Besdies,this wasn't really something worth hiding. "I think he might like me," he said. "Ariel?" Victor stretched. "Well, we just met and everything so it's nothing big, but... I don't know. It just seems that way. Or at least I hope so." He chuckled.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '16, 15:46    

Angel-WolfBunny
Hayyel waited a bit before speaking his thoughts. ''You know, brother, I don't doubt in your ways, but is it really necessary to hang out with demon. And powerful at that. We have things we have to do. Learning about demons isn't in our domain. We can call other angels to do that.'' His voice was strong but he was jealous and tears almost appeared from fear for his brother.

''I can see it's not easy for you Hayyel but this is thing I want to do. After all I wasn't in touch with humanity in long time. THis will let me learn new things, even from demon.'' Ariel was sure in his words. He knew nothing can stop him now that he made decision.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '16, 21:44    

Peparexa
"Brother, are you aware of the fact he is an angel?" Esileth asked with a small smirk. Victor chuckled. "Look who's talking. I know you want him almost as much as I do," he said. Esileth chuckled as well. "Indeed," she said. "But what if we find ourselves surrounded by angels in near future?" That was a good point. This apartment was safe, but outside of it... There could be problems. They made some simbols around the building that could help if activated, though.

But, they were prepared. Luckily, both of them had a good reputation. And there were ways to get in contact with other demons. "Don't worry about that. If something happens, the main priority is for both of us to get here. Even if the apartment gets surrounded, we'll call for help. And we don't even have to worry about 'starving to death.' Until we can get out of it, we can just have sex with each other," he explained, smirking again as he said the last sentence.

Esileth grabbed the pillow next to her and attacked him with it. "What did you say, you bastard?!" Both of them were laughing. "Sorry, Essie. I was joking," Victor tried to explain the obvious in pauses between laughing and getting hit by a pillow. "Good," Esileth said and got up, only to pick up her cat and sit down again with the animal in her lap.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 19:30    

Angel-WolfBunny
Two angels continued their talk in enochian so animal could understand them. Soon they were walking with bunch of animals following them. Street dogs and cats were weird sight but when you add birds to that you could certainly see something was off about two normal looking boys walking down the street.

Ariel stopped when hotel was in sight. ''Do you want to lead you all the way to hotel or can you take it from here?'' He asked his brother. ''I will continue on my own now. Later I will text you.'' Hayyel smiled at his brother with love in his eyes. Ariel pulled him in hug again, he really liked to have concat with his human body. When they parted Ariel waved once or twice and turned around.

As soon as he turned he remembered he needs to eat, but doesn't know place in town so he sent message to Victor. ''Hey dude. You remember how we had a deal to go and eat before my bro came. Can we still do that?'' He felt a bit uncomfortable thinking about all the ways demon can answer to his message.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 20:13    

Peparexa
The demons stayed in the apartment. Victor helped Esileth with some housework and when that was done, they played chess together. That was always intense and it lasted for a long time. Each of them could predict the other's moves with incredible accuracy. It was almost like one person playing chess with themself. The same would happen, no matter which card game, or even sport they played. Every bluff, every strategy, even reverse psychology... so transparent. But on the other hand, when they worked together, not just in games and sport, but also in many other aspects of life, they were almost unbeatable.

After a while, Victor's phone buzzed, so he picked it up to see the message. A smile spread across his face. "Ariel?" Esileth asked. "Yeah. Seems like our game of chess will have to wait," he said. "That means I win by default, right?" the succubus teased. Victor smirked. "You wish." He looked back at the cell phone and started typing a message. "I remember. Sure, that sounds good. Where are you now?" When that was done, he pressed 'send.'

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 20:43    

Angel-WolfBunny
Going through park, Ariel felt his phone vibrating. He decided to sit on snake like statue and see who is it. He checked and his face lighted up. He looked around and wrote: ''I am in park on snake statue. Should we meet here or somewhere else?'' He said looking around once more. He really didn't see where is end of park. So he trusted his angel senses.

He now knew way out but was waiting for Victor's reply so he can know where to go. He started swinging his legs like child. Soon there was a lot of birds around him and even one kid walking with his parents told them about it. Ariel wasn't really comfortable with getting so much attention, but people used to pray to him everyday before, but that was before.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 21:19    

Peparexa
"Just stay there. I'll join you soon. Don't want you to get lost, after all. ;)" Victor texted back. He knew where Ariel was, so it wouldn't take long for him to get there. After putting the chess pieces back into their box, he headed toward the hall. He put his shoes and a coat on and then looked at Esileth. "See you when I get back," he said. "Yeah. See you," she said. He got out and headed toward the park to meet up with Ariel.

It didn't take long for him to reach it. And since the statue wasn't something unnoticeable, he saw Ariel in a a few seconds. But, it wasn't just the statue that was drawing attention. It was also the birds that had gathered around Ariel. "Hey. I'm here. So, what do you feel like eating?" he asked with a small smile. Now that Hayyel wasn't there, he was a bit more relaxed, though Ariel wouldn't be able to see that. He was a good actor, after all. And since Hayyel was more suspicious of him than Ariel was, that was quite useful.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next