Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: Trust me, me neither (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Mar 27th, '16, 08:51    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9638
''I was sent here because of my job. I will finish it and go home.'' Ariel said and sighed sadly. ''You know. I kind of like this town. It's nice.'' He looked in direction of waitress that came to serve them. ''Even thought some people are rotten.'' He said in accent he got while he was spending time with humanity before. It sounded ancient.

Smile went over his lips. ''You know I need to take care of animals so I will need to go back home soon. My job takes a lot of mine time.'' He explained as they waited for their order to be served. That's when he got text. It was from Hayyel saying: ''Don't get attached to demon.'' He deleted message and looked back to Victor.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 28th, '16, 19:24    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10880
Victor nodded. Ariel's accent got weird at one point and it sounded quite old, but he decided not to give it much thought. Yet. "Yeah, it is nice, I guess," he agreed. "But, you can indeed find some rotten people. Wherever you go." He was sure that it would be impossible to find a place where everyone was nice, polite and everything. Nor where everyone was rotten and evil. Things like that just didn't happen. And heaven and hell weren't exceptions either.

The other waitress went to take orders of two people, most likely a couple, who were sitting at another table. This one was a naturally pretty brunette who was dressed more appropriately than the other waitress. As she was passing, she waved at him with a smile. He waved back and smiled as well. "Sorry, just an acquaintance," he explained to Ariel. "Well, that's understandable. But I'm actually glad that at least someone is thinking about animals. We need more people who are like that," he said and smiled.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 28th, '16, 20:28    

Angel-WolfBunny
''Well, I guess you're right. I don't get to talk much to people, exception being my closest workers.'' Ariel said, nodding He thought about it for a bit and then remembered some of his brothers that went bad as years passed. ''Even my oldest brother went bad. I just don't like to think of him that way.'' He said and looked sad but still smiled.

Next thing he noticed was demon waving to someone when he called her acquaintance he made his thinking face and tilted his head. ''Do you have a lot of... acquaintance here?'' He reminded that demon was incubus and acquaintance probably meant something else to him than to Ariel. Still, he wanted, no needed, to know more about this demon born.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 28th, '16, 20:58    

Peparexa
Victor was wondering who that brother that Ariel mentioned was, since the concept of siblings was a bit different for angels than for demons and humans. Were they all brothers and sisters? Since the god was their father. Was that brother that Ariel was talking about... Lucifer himself? He didn't know who the oldest angel really was. But he couldn't really ask Ariel either.

Ariel knew that he was a demon, that's for sure. And Victor knew Ariel was an angel too. But, he still really wanted to keep this little charade going. He just had to play his cards right. He nodded his head, even though he knew that Ariel knew what his 'acquaintances' really were to him. "I guess so. I know quite a bit of people here. I never met that other waitress before, though," he said and chuckled.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 28th, '16, 21:37    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel looked up just as woman they were talking about appeared. 'How did humans say it? Speak of the devil?' He almost chuckled. To him, humans were such interesting creatures. So different than rest of animals, but still like them in so much ways. His eyes glistened on sunlight.

''Here is your bill.'' She said as she put their drinks in front of them. He saw from corner of his eye that her name was Stacy. He then looked at demon but saw he wasn't even a bit interested. That was something new, from what he heard demons went for what they were created just like angels. He didn't know how to interpret it. After sometime he realised that female stayed still leaning a bit but he didn't want to be rude.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '16, 20:08    

Peparexa
Victor noticed that soon after he said that, the same waitress appeared. "What a coincidence," he thought to himself. "Thank you," he thanked the waitress when she brought them the bill. He decided to pay now to get that out of the way. He found his wallet and gave her the money, including a small tip as well. Humans did that, so yeah. He didn't see a point in being rude, even though he heard what she said a few moments ago. That was just her opinion.

He took a small sip of his Coke and waited for her to leave before deciding to continue his conversation with Ariel. "Either way... where are you from?" he asked. He knew well where was the angel from. But he was just wondering what he would say.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '16, 21:19    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel was confused at the question he was asked. 'How should I replay? I can't lie!' He put his hand on his hair and smiled. He didn't want to turn out to be rude, but he also wanted to know exact thing demon was thinking about when asking it.

''Place I come from is... well Heaven. It's really pretty.'' He smiled hoping his answer was right. He really didn't want to explain more. And he was suspicious as hell.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 17:25    

Peparexa
Victor held back a chuckle at how confused Ariel looked. He knew he caught him unprepared. When the angel thought of something and responded, he did chuckle, but for a different reason. It was just a casual chuckle that he would use in this situation if he was a human and got an answer like that. "I'll take your word for it," he said and smiled.

"Sounds like a nice place to live in," he said, pretending to be completely oblivious, but decided not to ask more questions about it for now. "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" he asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 30th, '16, 19:53    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ariel was confused when Victor chucheled. He didn't really understand what amused demon so much. Maybe he knew what was he. That thought only made him more suspicious of demons question. He knew how bad it would be to be discovered. Especially because he was one of Heaven's strongest fighters.

Next question made him calm down a bit and rethink his thoughts. ''Well I don't get much of free time. Actually this is most I got in years.'' He smiled. ''And well if I am not working there are some nice places I like to visit. There is this one meadow with a lot of flowers and it's beautiful. It's place next to village.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '16, 22:36    

Peparexa
Victor nodded. "I see. That sounds quite lovely," he said and smiled. "I know a place like that too and I like visiting it," he said. Of course, he wouldn't say where it was. Esileth and him were the only ones who knew about it. It was an isolated, but still well kept house deep in the forest. The twins used it as a hiding place at first. It was well protected together with the area surrounding it, so no angel would be able to come even near it. If just the house was protected, it could be set on fire, breaking the protection, but this way, it was impossible for celestial beings to even approach it.

Now, they would sometimes go there just to take a break from being around humans too much and to get some rest. They even had books and some other things there to keep them busy. It was nice. One could think that the house materialized straight of the pages of a children's fairytale.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10