Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Soul Eater 1x1 (XnovaX and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Dec 12th, '15, 13:56    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9636
Death Weapon Meister Academy or DWMA for short, is an academy located in the Death City, of Nevada where Meisters and Weapons attend.The school is run by Death, the Shinigami himself, as a training facility for Meisters and Demon Weapons. Death created the school as an organization that protects peace in order to prevent the rebirth of a Kishin, a god-like individual born from the over-hunting of innocent souls whose madness wavelength could destroy the entire world.

Form:
Code:
[align=center][color=#BF0040][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Weapon or meister?[/b]
[b]Partner:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/color]
[/align]

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Soul Eater 1x1 (XnovaX and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Dec 12th, '15, 20:00    

Angel-WolfBunny
Name:Ian
Weapon or meister?Meister
Partner:
Appearance:x
Other: Loves to swim.

Name:Mimi
Weapon or meister?Weapon
Partner:
Appearance:Human
weapon
Other:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 05:57    

XnovaX
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 12524
Name: Kristi
Weapon or meister? Meister
Partner:
Appearance: xxx
Other:
new girl, been friends with Eve for a few years

Name: Evelene (Eve)
Weapon or meister? weapon
Partner:
Appearance: human || weapon
Other:
protective

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Post Posted: Dec 13th, '15, 14:57    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ian walked up the stairs. When he just got to DWMA he couldn't believe that people, no students, could go up without any fuss. Now he could run up whole stairs without any sweat, even though temperatures here were so high that someone, that wasn't used to it, would pass out. He listened to his music hurrying up the stairs. Death City was beautiful from top of DMWA and he couldn't deny it, but he would never confess it to someone. He always stops when he gets to top and turns around to see city. City made of white buildings and red roofs.

But Ian couldn't spend all his time looking at city. He needed to go to classroom. Even after sometime he still didn't have weapon and he hoped he will find someone soon.

------------------------------------

Mimi was kind of new to DMWA, she still wasn't used to stairs. She spent a lot of time walking up them. If she wasn't weapon, she wouldn't even go to this school. Especially because of stairs, if only she was normal human. But she wasn't and she figured it out one day in school, normal school. She was walking to her next class and bunch of boys got around her. They wanted to talk to her, actually bully her, for being smart and getting best grades. For being 'teachers pet'. She was usually quiet and didn't like fights. She didn't even know how to fight. But everything went over her head and she punched, her hand turning into top of morningstar. She got back to now and realised she was at top of stairs.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 14th, '15, 00:02    

XnovaX
Kristi was the new girl in school. She had only lived in Death City for a few years, but she hadn't been enrolled into DWMA yet. This would be her first day. Her friend Evelene swore up and down that she had the 'soul wavelength' of a weapon meister, and pushed for her to go to the school and find a partner or a friend. Kristi approached the large staircase and stared in awe. "Holy cow..how am I gonna make it to the top?" She asked herself aloud.

"Climb, just like everyone else." Said a familiar female voice, causing Kristi to jump and whirl around to see Evelene. "Eve!" She cried, and instantly hugged the blonde haired weapon. Evelene gently pushed her away and smirked. "C'mon, I'll walk with you." She offered. Kristi nodded and the two made their way up to the top of the long staircase.

When the girls made it to the top, Kristi looked out and gasped with awe. "Wow~ you can see the whole city from up here!" She chirped happily. Evelene lightly crossed her arms oer her chest. "Pretty cool, isn't it?"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 14th, '15, 22:06    

Angel-WolfBunny
Mimi looked at two new girls that came up the stairs. She was interested in girl she never saw in before, at least not in school. She wanted to go to girls and say hi but shy as she was she couldn't make decision. 'I am sure silver haired one is weapon and that we are both in same class, but dark haired girl looks like she doesn't go to our class. I wonder. Who is she?' She tilted her head, than she shook it and walked to class.

Before class was sitting boy she knew but wanted to avoid, because he was looking for weapon but she was too shy to become weapon of boy she didn't even know. Well she knew some things about him. Like he was one of best students, he rarely removed his headphones and he swimmed just great. Last one she just heard about, because school doesn't have pools. She was standing in place lost in her thoughts not noticing, Ian got up and walked to her.

''Hey!'' Ian said to girl from his class, at least he thought she was from his class. She looked lost in her thoughts until he talked, than her face went into panicked expression but she calmed fast enough. ''H-Hey.'' She stuttered. ''My name is Mimi.'' She told with a little bit more confidence. ''Cool, I am Ian. We go to same class, right?'' He asked Mimi. ''Yes. You are meister, aren't you?'' Ian was surprised that Mimi even talked to him. He still has his headphones on his head, so he removed them. There were a lot of false rumors about him in school. ''Yes, I am meister.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '16, 22:20    

XnovaX
After a moment of letting Kristi get a look at the view, Evelene took hold of her hand and slowly lead the girl to her class. Evelene made sure that Kristi was in the same class as her. Kristi willingly followed Eve to her new class, but glanced back out the horizon a couple more times before matching Eve's pace as they walked to class.

---

Evelene entered the classroom with Kristi and guided Kristi to the back of the classroom, close to where she herself always sat. Kristi glanced around the room, then looked at Evelene. "So..what now?" She asked quietly. Eve smirked and shook her head lightly. Evelene had been in the same class with Ian since the first day of school, so she was pretty familiar with him. She only knew Mimi for a short time, so she wasn't really sure what to think of her yet. "You'll find a weapon, don't worry." She tried reasurring her friend. Eve once again took hold of Kristi's hand and slowly approached the weapon and meister. "Ian- this is Kristi. She's a meister just like you." Evelene said to him, seeing how they had stopped talking.

Kristi wore a sheepish smile and shyly waved. "Hello..." She said softly. She looked at Mimi with a small smile, like they had intantly connected or something. Evelene looked at Mimi. "I'm Evelene, a weapon. I don't believe we've offically met." She said casually.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '16, 17:17    

Angel-WolfBunny
'Well, isn't this a interesting day.' Ian thought and smiles to everyone while Mimi looked down. She was obviously uncomfortable with so much people but she looked up at girl introducing herself. ''It's nice to meet you. I am Mimi.'' She said and smiled awkwardly. Ian looked at two girls and put his hand out of his pocket. ''Like you know I am Ian. I am meister. It's good to meet someone new.'' He nodded to himself, faint music could still be heard from his headphones.

Ian was now watching at hour in classroom. ''Maybe we should go to our places. ''We can meet each other better after class. We could go to Death Coffee. I went there few times it's nice place.'' He said while waiting for anyone to shake his hand. He was raised to be polite.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 22nd, '16, 04:08    

XnovaX
(sorry for the late post x.x i hope we can continue the Rp ;~;)

The new student smiled at Mimi sweetly. She glanced at Ian and nodded to him. "I've heard some good talk about you Ian." She said quietly, being a little shy since she had a feeling her friend had a crush on him. She could've been wrong though. The two girls nodded to Ian when he mentioned getting together after class at Death Coffee and Eve spoke up. "Kristi and I will meet you there then." She glanced at Mimi. "Would you like to join us Mimi?" She asked casually. Kristi had already left to sit down at a desk near Eveline's desk.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 24th, '16, 20:45    

Angel-WolfBunny
Ian moved his purple eyes to his seat at back of class and moved putting his headphones back on. His hands were back in his pockets when he reached his seat. He wasn't sure about decision to go to Death Cafe with someone he didn't really know. Especially because it might go wrong if they start asking questions about the rumors.

Truth to be told some of them were partly true. Like the one about his last weapon, that boy and himself maybe had matching Soul Wavelengths but no one told him it could all go wrong. Especially if weapon had such high thoughts of himself. 'Who would think that one simple visit to Excalibur would make him so angry.' He thought kind of sadly.

-------------------------------------

Mimi was kind of surprised when another girl invited her to go to Death Coffee. ''I would love it.'' She smiled at thought. Just as she wanted to talk more Dr.Stain entered. She moved to her seat and looked around to see where her new friends are sitting. When she noticed Ian at back of class he smiled at her not removing his headphones.

(0) (0)