Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Life in Camp Half-Blood 1x1 (Ironborn and Angel-WolfBunn
Post Posted: Jan 25th, '16, 07:39    

Ironborn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2640
Mood: exhausted ;A;
Dmitri didn't want to sit in here all day. Sighing he got up and figured he might as well walk over to Hephaestus cabin. He knew that this could be risky but Aidan was the only person who was kind to him.

He found himself standing in front of the cabin, wondering what to do. He felt the glares. Dmitri had no friends, no half-siblings. This was going to suck. He could see Aidan with a girl. It seemed as though they were all going to be very close. With a sigh he walked away. Maybe now was a good time to go into the forest. At least the dead liked to talk to him. At least they didn't hate him.

No one stopped him from going in here, so he figured that this would be fine. Sitting down in the dirt, he dug his fingers in and said, "Is anyone here that wants to keep me company?" He knew he didn't need to say anything, but a bunch of small woodland skeletons rose from the ground and surrounded Dmitri. At least animals were kind.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Jan 30th, '16, 00:06    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9623
After sometime of talking Aidan started to grow fond of Barbara and his other half-siblings. ''Oh, and before I forget every Friday we have Capture the Flag game. It's competition game between two teams on forest grounds. We use wide amount of swords, shields, spears, armor, magical weapons and other things.'' Aidan stopped to think about it. ''Isn't it kind of dangerous?'' He asked with his eyes wide open, more he thought it sounded more dangerous.

Barbara's answer was light and brief, she at first even laughed a bit. ''Of course it's dangerous. It's preparing us for outside world.'' She now looked at him again. ''You should probably know rules and teams before we start after all today is friday.'' Aidan forgot about that fact and got even more disturbed by that fact, but his half-sister keept talking about everything like it was nothing.

At the end of speech, he realised that Hades' cabin hasn't been sorted in either group and he became worried that something happened to Dmitri because one of rules said that every camper who is not injured has to play. When he mentioned it Barbara seemed worried about him. ''Not many kids here accept Hades' children but he can be in our team.'' Aidan felt a bit lighter and decided to go to find Dmitri.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 31st, '16, 04:53    

Ironborn
Dmitri ended up laying on the forest ground the little skeleton woodland animals were keeping him company. "Yeah, this is sort of like home I guess . . . except dad isn't yelling at me--or throwing anything at me. At least I have you guys though." One skeleton mouse jumped up onto his chest and pushed its rostrum into his cheek.

"I see you are trying to cheer me up. I'm sure I can't bring you guys back to my cabin. That would probably freak others out. Although who cares about that anymore? I'm not accepted anywhere. Not at what I should call home, and not at this place that I thought would be better. Maybe my actual father would take me in." If only he knew how to get in contact with Hades. He was sure that the god was very busy all the time. No time for a forgotten son.

No, he wasn't forgotten. He's had this amulet ever since he was born. He took it out from underneath his shirt and kissed it. "Father . . . I don't think this is the place I belong. Please . . .watch over me." He didn't know how to pray, so it was a little awkward. He wasn't even sure if Hades heard him either.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 3rd, '16, 14:57    

Angel-WolfBunny
First place to check for Dmitri on Aidan's list was Hades' cabin. He knocked getting looks from other campers. He went to one of the windows after Dimitri didn't answer. He couldn't see him so he decided to look after him in other places.

After making sure Dmitri wasn't in his cabin Aidan was just standing there and looking around to decide in which direction will he move. He decided to go clockwise around the camp after all he will get better look on what is happening in camp.

He stopped in front of climbing wall watching campers climb on dangerous place. He really didn't get how is this safe place with something like this and Catch the flag. 'At least there are no monsters here. Even thought I never saw one to start with.' He thought moving on.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 6th, '16, 05:26    

Ironborn
Sighing Dmitri got up and said, "Well, I guess I can't ignore humans forever. I'll never fit in, but I guess I should make my presence known." With quick movements he dismissed the skeletal animals, and they went back into the ground where they belonged.

He walked back to where camp was, and knew that people were staring at him, all of a sudden everything came to hushed whispers. He just continued to walk, he thought about practicing something. Maybe make himself useful if he went on any quests, but he could raise the dead. He could have others fight for him. Although that may give off a bad aura, he didn't know who to ask about getting a weapon. He didn't know who to talk to about anything. He knew that there was the satyr he talked to, who was still rather friendly after Dmitri was claimed.

Maybe if he just stood here long enough someone would actually come up and talk to him.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 10th, '16, 14:20    

Angel-WolfBunny
Aidan was now tired. 'This place is huge.' He thought to himself. He checked places where Dmitri could have been and didn't go to places where he was sure Hades' child wasn't. He was kind of sad for not finding him so he went back to the cabins. He should of have found out some ways to keep himself and his new friend safe for Catch the flag. 'If Dmitri shows up.' He sighed.

He didn't hurry to the cabins. No one really seems too excited to meet him. He is just normal demigod here. Not weird rich kid that comes to town sometimes. Somehow it made him feel relaxed.

When he was already ready to go to his cabin he saw boy he was looking for. He practically runned to Dmitri. When he was close enough he slowed down but not before he bumped into another boy. He blushed.

''Umm. hi. You know today is catch the flag right?'' He was embarrassed for not being careful and bumping into Dmitri. He smiled awkwardly.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 11th, '16, 06:56    

Ironborn
He saw Aidan and it didn't seem as though the kid was going to slow down. Dmitri's eyes widened a bit. If this kid was going to bump into him he was sure that his entire body would want to pick a fight. It was only his instinct at this point. That wouldn't have left a good impression on the other campers either.

Although, it seemed as though he simply bumped into another person. At least it wasn't Dmitri. Hearing that they were doing capture the flag, Dmitri frowned and said, "No one has told me anything about that." He didn't know what side he would be on. If he would be on a side. Who would want a child of Hades on their side? Dmitri only knew how to protect himself, that and he was probably only good with a small knife. He was sure that they didn't have those kinds of things here. They seemed to be all swords and such. Maybe they would have a dagger.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '16, 16:19    

Angel-WolfBunny
''You mean like you never heard about it or no one told you it's today? Even though no one told you it's today you should know because it's on fridays.'' He muttered last part getting lost in his thoughts. It could be seen in his brown eyes. He tilted his head a bit thinking about it.

He soon got out of his thoughts and smiled. ''However you are on my team. We will catch that flag together right!'' He said in excitement looking at other boy. It was maybe formed like question but it didn't sound even a bit like it. ''So... What kind of weapon do you want?'' He asked looking in Dmitri's grey eyes.

He didn't really understand his excitement but he was thinking it's because he finally got a friend. He thought of Dmitri as his friend even thought they didn't really know each other.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 02:11    

Ironborn
Dmitri shook his head and said, "I think that satyr told me about it, but no other camper has really come up to talk to me. . ." He trailed off, he didn't know what else to talk about. It was kind of annoying that this kid didn't realize that Dmitri was already ostracized from the camp just because of who his father was.

His eyes lit up though, when he heard that he was on the same team as the Hephaestus kid. "Really?! That's great!" He was rather happy that someone actually wanted him. Although perhaps they just took him out of pity. He tried not to think about that. "I'm good with knives, so probably daggers." Dmitri answered. He really hoped that he didn't have to answer why he already knew how to fight, that wasn't something he liked to talk about. At least not here where he was already being judged.

"So, uh, where do we go?" Dmitri asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 20:33    

Angel-WolfBunny
Aidan listened carefully what was his friend telling him, nodding from time to time. When Dmitri asked where are they going he smiled even wider. ''What do you think? It's getting kind of late so we should go to armory and get things for ourselves!'' He said jumping up and taking Dmitri's hand in his own.

But before he could continue his march to armory he was stopped by Barbara. She looked at him and smiled. Something wasn't natural on her face when she saw Dmitri but Aidan ignored it. ''You guys should really hurry up with getting ready.'' She told them and went away just as fast as she showed up.

''Well that was weird.'' Aidan muttered, but soon he turned back to his excited self. ''But she is right let's hurry up!'' He was really happy that he will help his friend even though he didn't even know what is really happening. He was never so happy in his life. And suddenly he was.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next