Jump to:

Post subject: The Eternal Quest (for roleplays!) - Closed
Post Posted: Jan 18th, '16, 08:42    

SeaCrest
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 769
The Eternal Quest

About Me
♦ I am severely out of practice with writing male characters, but I'm willing to try!
♦ I have never written anything other than heterosexual relationships, and I'm a tad uncomfortable with attempting to write them in case I fall into the stereotypes. If you're willing to try and work with me to make sure I don't fall into that trap, I'm willing to try!
♦ I pride myself on being a very grammatically correct person as much as possible, and I would appreciate it if you would do the same. That said, of course typos happen to the best of us, but I do ask that if you wish to RP with me that you have a good grasp of the written English language and conventions.
♦ I will almost always introduce 2+ characters. I cannot seem to function very long with only one, unfortunately. You are welcome to do the same!

Plot Ideas
Presented in no particular order. Ideas marked with ∞ are of greater interest to me.

Developed Ideas
Spoiler
∞1: Till Death Do Us Part - TAKEN
In a world where ghosts are uncommon and magic is all but unheard of, this curious duo is notable for several things. First, one of them is a Chanteur, a spellcaster. Second, the other one is a ghost. A five hundred year old ghost, for that matter. Neither of them should exist even remotely close to one another, but somehow, they've found each other and formed a friendship quite unlike any ever seen before. They roam the country, seeking adventure and a way to perhaps give the ghost peace after so many centuries. What will happen if they find a way is uncertain - at first this relationship was a means to an end, but now that end no longer seems so important.

∞2: Assassin's Promise
She's a trained assassin under oath to the King. He's her target, a rebel leader whose people have gotten far too reckless for the King. They must be taught a lesson, and what better way to relearn the King's absolute power than to wake up and find their beloved leader dead, with the mark of the White Raven on his chest? But there is more at stake than the royal throne. Dark prophecies uttered centuries ago are beginning to come to fruition, and the next one places the kingdom at the edge of a precipice. Two men, one crown. Which one of them will destroy the country, and which one will save it? Decisions must be made and oaths must be broken, and the ally of yesterday might be the enemy of tomorrow.

3: Till Tomorrow Comes
In war, nothing is certain. Separated from our comrades in the heat of battle, we are captured as prisoners of war. But the enemy are a strange people with strange traditions, and if we complete the task set before us, we will be free. But the task seems impossible, and our prospects bleak. Should we agree to undertake the task and fail, we will be put to death.

4: If I Die Young
An epidemic has swept the nation, claiming lives and ripping families apart. In the midst of it all, one life seems hardly important, but this little girl might hold the key to unlocking the cure. Her entire family has died from the disease, but despite the close quarters and prolonged exposure to the virus, she has shown no symptoms whatsoever. As the girl's appointed guardians, when the government proposes to subject her to extensive testing that could result in permanent psychological harm, disability, or even death, the three of us are on the run, trying desperately to stay alive. For the two of us, it's the virus that we must fear; we're trained soldiers, and we've seen our fair share of violence. For her, it's the government lackeys sent to capture us, as they grow increasingly desperate. Is it possible to find the cure without sacrificing this wide-eyed little girl?

5: Stitches
After a devastating accident that destroyed his home and claimed his parents, siblings, and best friend, a boy barely out of his teens must relearn how to live with the scars that will never fade, both physical and mental. The girl in the room across the hall seems to hardly need hospitalization, but the day she fails to come flouncing cheerfully into his room in her hospital gown, he demands answers. She's terminally ill, and it's only a matter of time before the disease takes her life.

Abstract Ideas
Spoiler
♦ A Prince(ess) must undertake a series of tasks to prove their worth before they may take the crown.
♦ Merpeople, merperson x human
♦ Human transported to a foreign world, trying to find their way home.
♦∞ Guard x charge
♦ Demons, demon hunters
♦ Subverted hero, in which the hero of the prophecy is left with no choice but to become the villain.

Blacklist
I do, unfortunately, have a list of things I will not do. I reserve the right to alter this list at any time.
♦ Sexually explicit scenes
♦ Excessive gore
♦ Underage or forced sexual themes
♦ Horror
♦ Slavery

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: The Eternal Quest (for roleplays!) - Seeking!
Post Posted: Jan 18th, '16, 21:11    

Yami-Hime
Hugs: 1658
Hi there!

I'd love to RP with you. Your idea's sound great, especially Till Death do us Part - I think that one sounds amazing. Would you be willing to have a go at it with me? I'm happy playing any gender/role.

Yami :bat:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 19th, '16, 02:14    

SeaCrest
Hey! I saw your thread, but ran out of time to post last night. I would love to try Till Death Do Us Part with you! Would you be looking for a friendship or a romance (which poses difficulties considering one of them is corporeal and one is...not)? I'd prefer playing a female character, and I have no preference as to which role she takes ^^

Edit because BBCode is no longer in my repertoire XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 23rd, '16, 23:18    

Yami-Hime
SeaCrest wrote:
Hey! I saw your thread, but ran out of time to post last night. I would love to try Till Death Do Us Part with you! Would you be looking for a friendship or a romance (which poses difficulties considering one of them is corporeal and one is...not)? I'd prefer playing a female character, and I have no preference as to which role she takes ^^

Edit because BBCode is no longer in my repertoire XD

I'm happy with either, a romance would be pretty difficult indeed so a friendship is probably best. One may fall for the other and there can be a little heartbreak there? I would quite like to play the ghost, but if you wanted that role I'm happy to take the part of the spellcaster.

Let me know :)

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 24th, '16, 23:45    

SeaCrest
Yami-Hime wrote:
I'm happy with either, a romance would be pretty difficult indeed so a friendship is probably best. One may fall for the other and there can be a little heartbreak there? I would quite like to play the ghost, but if you wanted that role I'm happy to take the part of the spellcaster.

I can play the spellcaster! ^^ Do you like to do profile forms, or just kind of...go? I can do either :P

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 25th, '16, 19:29    

Yami-Hime
SeaCrest wrote:
Yami-Hime wrote:

I can play the spellcaster! ^^ Do you like to do profile forms, or just kind of...go? I can do either :P

Either is fine XD
We are very decisive. Would you like to start a thread and message me the link?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 26th, '16, 02:04    

SeaCrest
Yami-Hime wrote:
Either is fine XD
We are very decisive. Would you like to start a thread and message me the link?

XD Well, I'll go get something started and then PM you the link c:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: The Eternal Quest (for roleplays!) - Closed
Post Posted: Feb 17th, '16, 21:03    

Angel-WolfBunny
Hugs: 9646
Hey-o! Would you like to have Guard x charge person roleplay with me. I would like to help you learn how to roleplay other relationships than heterosexual. I understand if you want to do heterosexual relationship and I will accept that, too. I can post about two times a week.

(0) (0)