Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: New mutants (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Jan 24th, '16, 17:31    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9666
For mutated turtles it seems hard to find place outside the sewers to chill. So when Casey decides to leave them at his farm they are excited. Unfortunately for them they still have trainings. Also there is something in forest. Will it change turtles lives?

Form:(make it pretty :mccute: )
Name:
Human or mutant:
Fighting style?
Looks:
Other?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: New mutants (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Jan 24th, '16, 22:02    

Angel-WolfBunny
Name: Meredith
Human or mutant: Mutant
Fighting style? She doesn't believe in violence, but knows when to be violent. She will never attack someone that is not guilty.
Looks: Image
Other?

Name: Lawler
Fighting style? He is soft-hearted so he doesn't really fight but if he needs he will try to punch with his hooves.
Looks: Here
Other?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 24th, '16, 23:49    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10889
Name: Mercedes
Fighting style: Usually sai or tessen, but claws when close enough. She can get irritated easily but won't attack unless it's necessary.
Looks: x
Other: -

Name: Lex
Fighting style: Swords. He is also a hothead that will rarely back down from a challenge.
Looks: x
Other: -

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 25th, '16, 00:13    

Angel-WolfBunny
Turtles were in back of Battle Shell. Casey was driving and road was bumpy but they didn't have anything to worry about. They are finally getting vacation or at least they think so. Raph started getting annoyed by Mikey's all time blabbering. Mikey was just complaining about not being able to play video games. When MIkey said it for who knows what time, Raph smacked him. He would do more but other turtles stopped him. Donnie was holding him for left hand and Leo for right.

---------------------------------------

Meredith looked at her familys place. It was old house they found in forest. When they found it it was dusty and full of spiders web but now it looked kind of nice. It wasn't really place where humans would live but for four mutants it was nice. They took things they found and made it possible to live in house.

Her ears moved as she heard someone enter house but with her sense of smell she realised it was just Lawler. Deer boy was nice to her even thought she tried to hunt him down and eat him. When they first mutated he kicked her good for trying to do that.

Of course it wasn't their whole family they were waiting for rest of it so they could do something more until then Lawler. Lied on couch they found on dump. They of course cleaned it before bringing it into house.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 25th, '16, 22:14    

Peparexa
Lex sighed and shook his head. It wasn't just the fact that the cat was sleeping in a position in which everyone else would dislocate a few vertebrae, but also the fact that she was napping like that in a tree. How doesn't she fall down? He poked her tail a few times. "Cat? Cat? Cat?" he said with each poke. "What? Can't you see I'm taking a nap?" Mercedes asked, pulling her tail up, so that he couldn't poke it anymore. She was used to that by now.

"Aren't we going to do something?" Lex asked. "I'm bored." Mercedes yawned and stretched, before jumping off the tree and landing comfortably on her feet. "What do you suggest we do, dog?" she asked. Lex shrugged. "I don't know. Something." Mercedes leaned against him. "Fine. As long as it doesn't include you chasing me around," she responded. "You're still mad about that? For freak's sake, I used to be just a normal dog. And dogs chase cats."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 25th, '16, 23:07    

Angel-WolfBunny
When turtles finally got to the Casey's ranch, everyone was happy to get outside of car. Mikey practically jumped out while others got out like every normal human or mutant. Last time they were here was for April's and Casey's wedding. It was pretty summer weather outside and turtles started thinking about what they could do. Before they even got their stuff out Splinter informed them when they will have trainings and meditations. What for most of turles was too many times a day but to Leo it was perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------

'Where are those two? They should already be back.' Meredith thought to herself and went to doors of their home. ''You are coming deer boy?'' Lawler was now working on getting cooking range to work on something else than electricity. He didn't even look up when Meredith asked him question. ''No, thank you. I am still working on this.''

With nod Meredith left to look for other two from their family. Passing by old ranch house she stopped like always but there was something new. There was a car of some sort and creatures, probably mutants like herself were outside of it. She could smell on them they were turtles. And two humans but that was less important. She quietly moved back in shadows when one in blue mask turned around. When he stopped looking she ran to place where she could smell other part of their family.

She found them near some tree. ''We should go back home there is someone in ranch now we should find out more on them and we should find a way to keep us a secret.'' She said in hurry.

--------------------------------------------------

Everyone stopped when they saw Leo stop. ''What is it Leo?'' Mikey asked and Leo just put finger on his mouth and turned around he watched forrest for few moments and then turned back. ''Nothing, my imagination I guess.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 26th, '16, 14:32    

Peparexa
Both Lex and Mercedes looked up when they heard someone approaching them, but from the smell, they realized that it's Meredith. She seemed to be in a hurry. Before either of them got to ask what is wrong, the wolf girl told them everything. With a synchronized nod, both of them got up. Mercedes took the basket full of strawberries that they had finished picking much faster than they had intended to. That's how she got a chance to take her five minute nap.

"Are they humans?" Lex asked, frowning slightly. Being a dog, Lex used to like and trust humans a lot. Mostly as a puppy. That is, until he realized what monsters they could be. He sniffed the air, catching a few faint smells that he couldn't really identify along with the normal smells of the nature.

((Haha xD))

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 29th, '16, 18:19    

Angel-WolfBunny
Turtles left their small amount of things; Mikey his comics, Donnie his few inventions he was still working on, Raph his punching bag and Leo his few things for trainings and meditations in room on second floor they were staying in.

---------------------------------------

''We should move. We are taking different route.'' Meredith said starting to go in way of their home. ''There are two humans and more of... well creatures like us. I will explain everything when we get home.'' Meredith hoped that creatures from ranch house won't decide to explore forrest. She wouldn't like for her family to be discovered because she knew what would happen if human were to find out about their existence.

She led way to house almost running but still being sure she didn't make any noise, but she couldn't avoid making little noise of breaking branches and leaves.

Soon their home was in her sight, she could smell deer boy from distance but she like to see the house they were staying in it. She opened the door seeing Lawler was still working on their cooking range. ''Lawler we need to talk.'' Meredith's voice was sirous; even more than usaual.

As Lawler sat on couch, she started speaking. ''We have a problem it seems like owners of ranch came. And they weren't alone.'' She took deep breath. ''There seems to be four turtles and rat like us with them.''

--------------------------------------------

This was first day of vacation turtles have so they had a bit of rest of training; even though they will start with it tomorrow. They were doing things they would do normally when Mikey suggest something. ''Dudes let's explore forest!'' No one moved their eyes towards him. ''Hey, did you hear me?'' He half yelled. Donnie sighed. ''Yes, MIkey, we heard you. But there is no point in exploring the woods. We already know everything about it.'' ''But I am bored.'' Mikey insisted.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 30th, '16, 00:43    

Peparexa
Lex shrugged and followed Meredith. Mercedes did the same. "More mutants?" the cat asked, visibly surprised. She certainly wasn't expecting to see more like them. And what in the world were they doing with humans? As quiet as possible, the two followed after the wolf. Mercedes barely made a sound, even with a basket. Since he wasn't as agile, stealthy and graceful, Lex was a bit louder, but even he didn't make too much noise. At least he shut his mouth and that was a really big plus.

They entered the house. Mercedes sat on the couch, and Lex kept standing, but he still leaned against the couch. "So, does anyone have any ideas on what we should do now? I don't know about you guys, but I sure as hell ain't leaving this place," he said. They had their little home here. And they managed to make it decent enough to live in. No matter what, he didn't want to leave.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 30th, '16, 17:19    

Angel-WolfBunny
After almost a hour of preparing and turtles were ready to go to their exploration mission. Mikey was way too happy to go at least by what his brothers thought. They decided to sleep over in forest because not any other day would Splinter let them do it. Before they left they told April and Casey about their plan.

-------------------------------------------

'There are more mutants? It's not just us? Well I should of thought about that.' Lawler thought to himself carefully listening to their leaders answer. ''WE sure as hell aren't leaving this place.'' Wolf girl said emphasizing we. She then sighed and calmed down. ''We have some ways to stay. Mercedes and Lex you spent time with humans so you should have learned some ways of defence. Lawler and I spent time in wildness. We know about nature more than any other mutant.''

Deer decidet to speak up then. ''I also spent time with humans and I know ways around technology. If we used our knowledge we should be safe.'' He nodded to wolf. ''We just need plan to keep them away from house. I think it will be best if we camouflage ourselves and our home.'' His green eyes meet those of every mutant in room.

''We should camouflage our scent in mud. What would work better if we took our clothes off.'' He continued hoping that they will listen to him. Meredith nodded before taking off her clothes and he did same.

(0) (0)