Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New mutants (Peparexa and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Feb 18th, '16, 19:43    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10886
Mercedes nodded. "I can fight, if that's what you meant," she said. Maybe she wasn't buffy, but that didn't mean she wasn't strong. Besides, she was fast and agile. Even with this mutated body. She had already learned how to use it to her advantage. Her flexibility didn't go away either and she kept a little less than 90% percent of her usual speed, which was great "But also... I would suggest making some traps. Just in case. We should be careful not to get caught in them ourselves, though."

Lex smiled. "True that," he said. He picked up a few more branches and nodded his head. "Yes, I can. Not to brag or anything, but I'm quite good at it," he said and chuckled. But, that sentence's purpouse was mostly to keep a light tone. He didn't want to tell Lawler, nor anyone else where did he learn how to fight. Mercedes knew, but only because at one point, their cages were next to each other, allowing them to talk when they weren't arguing.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 21st, '16, 17:12    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9656
(Fabulous time-skip)

It was getting dark. Lawler put last branch to it's place. His face lighted up. ''Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially done. We are pretty safe of humans and turtles. We can now all get rest.'' He smiled and moves his ears in case turtles were near. They were almost found out few times but fortunately they didn't make sounds so turtles went their way and they stayed here.

Meredith's nose moved when she sniffed the air. There was still tray of turtles smell next to their house but turtles were now far away. Her face formed smile. ''Lawler is right we all deserve rest.'' She stretched and walked in house. Holding doors for others to come in.

-------------------------------------------------------

Turtles were sitting in circle over the fire. ''Mikey and me found something suspicious while looking for branches...'' Raph started only to be interrupted by MIkey. ''Yeah, guys. It's like... On some place there was less branches than it should of have been. I can't explain it!'' He practically shouted and his eyes were wide.

''Raph are you sure that it was something worth mentioning?'' Leo asked while Don was analysing situation. ''We also heard moving that couldn't have been just wind.'' Raph said and brows of all turtles furrowed. ''We should investigate it. Now.'' Don said as they grabbed their weapons and were leaded by Mikey to place.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 21st, '16, 22:29    

Peparexa
Mercedes stretched on all fours, just like she used to when she was a cat, before standing up and nodding her head. "Finally," Lex said, streching as well. Hiding the house like that wasn't that hard of a work, but it had gotten really tiring after a while (especially with turtles lurking around the forest), and he was happy that they were done at last. They also made a few traps, in case that something happens. He just hoped that it will be enough.

They weren't that vulnerable during the night, weren't they? How could turtles even see in the dark? Though, as it seemed, they had a good sense of smell, he didn't think that they could see as well in the dark as his little family and him could. Especially Mercedes, since she was a cat. He sniffed the air, just to be sure that everything is alright. "Do you think one of us should stay outside and watch over the place? Just in case," he suggested.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 03:05    

Angel-WolfBunny
Both Meredith and Lawler took in what Lex said to them. Meredith knew everyone was tired as hell so she made a decision. ''I will be on lookout. If they get close.. Well we have a plan.'' She finished with yawn. She sat down in front of house waiting for everyone to get in. She knew that every second of sleep they got was precious. Especially if they will need to fight.

Lawler nodded and went in. But before doors closed he went back out. ''If they even wander on our territory don't wait, wake us up!'' He said it with strong voice that went against his normally gentle personality. Meredith nodded. ''I understand.''

------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting darker as turtles went deeper in forest. They stopped using their normal senses while ago and started using ninja senses they got from training. Their eyes were almost useless in darkness that surrounded them. ''Mikey? Are you sure we are going in right direction?'' Leo asked. ''Sure.'' Mikey was sounding as his usual happy self.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 18:04    

Peparexa
Lex was a little surprised that they listened to his suggestion. "Finally something smart from that big mouth of mine, eh?" He faintly smiled for himself at that thought. He nodded when Meredith said that she will be on the lookout. "Alright. But I'll come back and take your place after a while," he promised. Being a surprisingly light sleeper, especially when he was worried he'd be able to do that with no problem. Unlike the cat who would, in his opinion, most likely be able to sleep even if there were grenades falling all around her.

He yawned. He was tired, but he knew that Meredith must be tired as well and that she had a right to get some rest just like Lawler, Mercedes and him did. "Be careful, Meredith," Mercedes said before she entered the house together with the deer and the dog. "Finally, some rest." She was just hoping that Meredith will be fine on her own. She was a wolf, but she was alone out there.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 29th, '16, 21:22    

Angel-WolfBunny
Lawler laid down on the floor. He was used to hard floor from all the years he spent in forest. Before he fell asleep he looked at Mercedes. ''You can sleep on couch. I am sure we boys can sleep on floor.'' His head was now on floor and his eyes were closing. Soon he will fall asleep. But before he could he remembered his days as fawn.

It was before he got his antlers. His spots were barely fading away. That was a time when he saw human for first time. He was scared and... 'No! I don't want to think about it!' Lawler decided and his ears moved to check situation before he finally fell asleep.

Meredith sat down and concentrate on all the sounds around the forest. Her hunting skills got up and her eyes opened when she realised how far turtles were. They weren't close, but they, also weren't far away. Anyway it will take them an hour or so to come near so she should be careful.

It took sometime but turtles were now near their hiding place. Meredith didn't want to wake up others so she thought of plan. She will go and distract turtles, leading them to lake side. There she will fight them fair. Her thinking was, how turtles were slow, it wouldn't be fair fight without them seeing her. Oh, how wrong she was.

--------------------------------------------------

Turtles were aware that something or someone was following them. They exchanged looks and knew they can't attack right now. Thing, whatever it was, was keeping it's distance and was going in direction of lake. With silent agreement they decided to follow it.

Person or thing moved in night like it got eyes of night bird. Well maybe not so good. All of the turtles had their theories about what could the thing be. However it didn't give them too much time because of how fast it moved.

Soon they were all standing on lakeshore. And turtles couldn't believe their eyes. The figure that was lighted by moon looked like another mutant, and female at that. Donnie got on analysing her pretty fast, but she didn't give them much time to think, thanks to her fast attack and then even faster retreat.

When retreated female mutant snarled at turtles what got, some of, them in even bigger confusion. Leo tried to speak and explain situation to female, what seemed to be, wolf mutant. But before he could even show they are not threat, Raph attacked.

It got really intense, soon. Turtles couldn't help but notice that female mutant was moving with grace of hunter and attacked the same way. It also didn't take long before other mutant was bleeding from some of wounds. Raph was really pissed off and wanted to keep attacking but before any of them could do anything female mutant fell unconscious on ground.

Last words Meredith heard before her whole world went black were: ''We will take her to Casey's house.'' She didn't know who Casey was but it couldn't be good for turtle mutants to take her to place she didn't want to go to. All her senses then went numb and she fell completely unconscious from wounds she got.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 29th, '16, 22:00    

Peparexa
Mercedes was a little surprised, but too tired to try and protest. "Thank you," was all she could say before she lied down on the couch. Lex made two small circles on all four, before he finally settled down on the floor. For some reason, this habit was one he couldn't get rid of, no matter how much he tried. That was just something he would do before going to sleep ever since he was a normal dog and he never gave it too much thought. Until he mutated, of course. Soon enough, he joined Lawler and Mercedes in dream land.

Some time later, he woke up. Stretching, he headed outside. He didn't know what time it was, but he figured that it would be the time for him to replace Meredith who was on the lookout. Or so he thought. Quietly opening the door, he got outside and looked around. Seeing as Meredith wasn't there, he frowned and closed the door behind him. "Meredith?" he called quietly. No response. "Meredith?" he called a little louder. He sniffed the air.

Meredith's scent was faint. He could tell that she was far from here. Suddenly, a realization hit him. "Damn it, Meredith!" he thought, punching a nearby tree out of anger. She was supposed to call for them! What if something happened to her? He shook his head and ran back inside. Blood was rushing towards his head, making him unable to think clearly. Instead of trying to wake the other two up with words, he barked, startling Mercedes awake right away. "What?" she asked.

"Meredith! She is gone!" Lex explained when he finally remembered that he can talk instead of barking. They couldn't understand him otherwise. "She is... what!?" she jumped up. Oh no. How did that happen? She definately wouldn't leave them, so she was definately kidnapped. "We have to find her!"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 13th, '16, 21:36    

Angel-WolfBunny
Lawler wake up on sudden sound of bark. He didn't expect it so he was on his legs in no time. His eyes scanned room that was too dark for him and his ears listened to every sound that could indicate danger.

That is until he heard what did his dog friend have to say. 'Meredith is gone? She wouldn't leave would she?' His panicked thoughts run through his mind. He quickly catched up with conversation. And realised what has happened.

However he went out to check if what two of his friends, and family, had said is true. He was sniffing and listening but in second he realised it was true. He wanted to go and save her right away, but he knew he had to be sound of reason. They couldn't just go without knowing anything. For first he knew turtles were strong if they could defeat their leader.

With plan making it's way in his mind, Lawler entered house they were staying in. ''I don't think it's smart for us to go without knowing our enemies. I mean they were strong enough to defeat Meredith on their own we don't know much about them or their humans'' He practically spit out word humans in anger. He was sure they had something to do with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

''What do ya mean Leo? She attack'd us first! We can't just take 'er to Casey's house!'' Raph was still pissed off after the fight, hot headed turtle just couldn't calm down. What really wasn't unusual.

''Raph, we need her.'' Leo said looking at wolf that he and Donnie were carrying. ''Just 'cause you're crushin' on 'er...'' Raph was interrupted by Donnie. ''I am sorry Raph, but Leo is right we need her. Who knows what she might know.'' ''And she is excellent fighter!'' Mikey practically shouted, what resulted in getting glares from his family.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 14th, '16, 17:27    

Peparexa
"No matter how strong you are, you won't stand a chance if the group you're facing is large enough. As simple as that," Lex said and shrugged, remembering what happened to him. If he wasn't taken by those scientists, he would have been put down shortly after that event. He barely survived. Oh well, he didn't really want to think about it. They had to focus on finding Meredith before something bad happens to her. As if it wasn't bad enough that humans were most likely involved in it. That was never good news.

"Let's see... Maybe they didn't know about us?" Mercedes asked. "Maybe. If they did, they could have caught me when I got out to replace Meredith. And then the two of you after catching me," Lex said. Lawler and Mercedes were sleeping and they wouldn't be much of a threat that way. He clapped his hands. "Great, that would mean that we have an element of surprise. Not trying to rush things here, but we need the trail to be as fresh as possible. That way, we have a bigger chance of finding her. Plus, I don't think that turtles see that well in the dark."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 28th, '16, 21:00    

Angel-WolfBunny
Lawler thought about what his dog friend said for minute then nodded. He knew how much Meredith meant to all of them. Putting his hand between his antlers he sighed. Like Lax said, they had element of surprise so they could attack and maybe get away with Meredith if she wasn't hurt badly. He sighed, again. ''You have super smell sense. Lead us.''

He was ready to follow dog anywhere to find their, somewhat, leader. After all she tried to get them out of trouble and sacrificed herself for their own good. He just felt it would be fair for him to do the same. And not to mention about his feeling that wolf, that used to hunt him, was now like of his blood.

---------------------------------------------------

Raph decided to take care of carrying wolf girl at some point. When they got to Casey's house, turtles saw in how bad shape she actually was. All covered in mud and blood. They couldn't see wounds so they cleaned her up, Leo deciding it would be best for him and Donnie to do that. Based on how strong was Raph and he not knowing that. And of course of how Mikey knew to be, and was right now, excidet. Both of them could bring pain to she-wolf, not intentionally.

First things Meredith heard when she woke up were: ''She is now cleaned and all her wounds have been taken care of. You don't have to worry.'' She then got feeling of something wrapped tight around her wounds and she jumped, causing pain go in flows to go through her body and seeing blurry shapes she was sure were turtles that lived with humans. She started growling.

One of them stood away from others and got closer to her. ''We will not hurt you. We got you here to clean your wounds.'' She looked suspiciously at the one talking, the one in blue mask. ''If that is true, why are you working with humans? I don't believe you!'' She growled back with some pain in her voice. They all looked at eachother and trew their weapons in front of her. That moment surprised her. 'Was I right to jump to conclusions? That's not normal of me.'

She took deep breath and stood up as straight as she could. Looking around she decided to sit down. ''I will give you a chance to explain things to me, but don't expect anything from me.'' She said finally. ''And take your weapons back.'' Turtles introduced themselves and than one in purple mask, Donatello, started explaining things.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next