Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lab's cat (Sadbunny and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Feb 22nd, '16, 01:28    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 586
"So, all we have for now is... our cannibal probably moves around a lot, is good at climbing and most likely carries a huge long haired cat around. Lovely," Ilona said sarcastically. Leon thought a bit. "Still... even Tyrel said that judging by the hairs, it would have to be a really big cat. And that there are more similarities with human DNA than cats are supposed to have." Ilona sighed. "That's the part that confuses me, but maybe it some... exotic cat or something? I don't know." It was Leon's turn to sigh. He closed the window. "I don't know. Wouldn't it have to be an albino lion or at least an albino serval? And wouldn't it be extremely suspicious if someone carried that thing around?"

"It would explain the fact that the victims were ripped to shreds. But you're right. How could anyone keep such a big cat and go unnoticed? And judging from what we know about the killer's financial state, it would be impossible for him to afford such a 'pet'. There has to be a logical explanation, Leon!"

"I sure hope so. Let's check if there are any other hotels nearby. Our killed could have went to one of those." As they found out by calling the station, there were two hotels nearby. Not too near, but they would be able to work with that. They drove off in one direction, while the other team went in the other direction, towards the second hotel. "I guess we'll have to satisfy our curiousity by questioning the staff of the hotel," Leon suggested. "We don't have a search warrant. All we have, for now, are speculations." He walked over to the reception desk, together with his partner.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 02:21    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9646
When Felix wake up again he noticed a bulge in his pants and he knew what he needs to do. He will tuck it and then go for some ice in ice holder down the hall. He just needed to cover three things up. It wasn't that hard.

When he has hidden his ears, tail and bulge in his pants Felix walked to ice holder nonchalantly and seeing as there is no one there he grabbed some ice and went to toilet. It was one of hotels that had only one toilet but he didn't know of other hotels.

Soon he was rid of unwanted thing and he went out of toilet. He was sure for his ears to be hidden and his tail wrapped up around his torso. HIs ears moved as he heard opening of hotel door. 'Who could of have came in so late?' He moved closer to see what was happening. He saw back of two, most likely to be couple, he thought.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 20:03    

SadBunny
Looking around the place, Leon made sure that no one is watching. Or at least he thought he did. "How can I help you?" the receptionist asked. Both him and Ilona showed their badges to him as discreetly as possible, causing him to start sweating excessively. "Y-yes?" he asked. Leon introduced himself as 'detective Holtzer' and Ilona as 'detective Rousseau.' "T-that sounds like Clouseau," the receptionist tried to joke, but judging by their strict expressions, it didn't work, so he just laughed nervously.

"This guy is surely guilty of something," Leon thought and he was sure that Ilona thinks the same. But, it most likely wasn't something related to their case, so he decided to bring up that subject later. "We would like to ask you a few questions. First, we would like to know if anyone checked into this hotel recently. From... six till now, for example?" The receptionist relaxed a little.

"Yes. A young man just checked in recently," he said. "And a middle aged woman before that." Leon nodded. It seemed more likely that the said young man is a culprit, but just in case, they should question both of them. "Where are they now?" he asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 19:38    

Angel-WolfBunny
Smell of guiltiness spread to Felix's nose. He made a face that showed obvious disgust. That man, to him, wasn't better than male hooker that tried to flirt with him few days ago. If he would get a chance he would kill them both.

But then he realised that two humans in here weren't couple, unfortunately they were police officers. And one of them smelled absolutely wonderful, Felix almost went to them to check out which of them emitted that special smell. His body reacted and he went back to his room ignoring bulge that started growing.

He laid back in bed, when he was in his room. His eyes closing, but he couldn't fall asleep. Wondering who's smell that was, to whom it belonged. They were probably here for him so he will find soon enough.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 20:05    

SadBunny
"She went outside a little while ago. And the other one... he is still in his room if I recall," the receptionist said. "If my assumption about the man is wrong, we'll just wait for her to get back," he though. However, he had a hunch that it was that young man, and no one else who had something to do with it. Even though those two weren't the only suspects. After all, the other team, their colleagues were at the second hotel, checking it out as well.

However, he knew that he shouldn't get too attached to that thought. Most of the cases weren't that simple. "Where is his room?" Ilona asked. "Right here! I'll show you," the receptionist said, obviously wanting to get rid of them as soon as possible. It was too transparent not to be noticed.

The two followed the man toward the room that allegedly belonged to their possible culprit. "Here. I'll be at the reception desk if you need me," he said and walked away like he was barely stopping himself from running. "Here goes nothing," Leon said and knocked on the door. As he did so, they both stepped a little back, waiting for the door to be answered, with their hands on their guns. Hopefully, they won't have to use them.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 22:28    

Angel-WolfBunny
Knock was heard on his doors so Felix decided to answer, but first he needed to put on hoodie and wrap his tail around his waist. When he was sure he was ready he went to open the door with smile he practiced in mirror many nights.

As soon as he opened door he wasn't sure if he should run or act like he doesn't know anything. He choose second thing. ''Good evening, I am Felix. How can I help?'' He said after few seconds. His smile still present but not enough to show his canines. He was sure he shouldn't believe investigators, but he kept smiley face on. He managed to fool scientist that were working on him for years and knew his every move so he was sure he will fool this two officers.

That was until smell reached his sensitive nose again. He knew from whom it was coming but man in front of him didn't seem to know how nice he smells. Or at least he will not know that until his friend shows, he moved a bit to hide his erection.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 22:52    

SadBunny
The man that opened the door didn't seem armed nor threatening at the first glace, so both Leon and Ilona decided to leave their guns alone. For now. However, that didn't mean that they let their guards down as well. His 'kind' smile wasn't going to fool them. They were both alert and ready to fight if necessary. If he was indeed their cannibal, they had to do everything they could to bring him in and lock him up, stopping him for good. No one deserved to die such a death, be thorn to pieces and devoured by some messed up lunatic.

"Wait. He really does have white hair," Leon thought to himself. And white hair was found on their crime scene at least two times. And on the matress. It was said to be cat's, though. That was the part that didn't make any sense whatsoever.

"Good evening. I am detective Holtzer and this is my partner, detective Rousseau," he said and showed Felix his badge with a serious expression on his face. "Good evening," Ilona greeted, her face just as serious as Leon's, showing her own badge as well, before putting it away. "We would like to ask you a couple of questions," Leon explained. "Is it alright if we come in? It shouldn't take too long," Ilona added.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 11th, '16, 16:14    

Angel-WolfBunny
'Interesting.' Is all that came to mind of Felix. He noticed that two officers before him weren't completely at ease with him. He wasn't sure way was it. But he will try to do anything he can to reassure them. Last thing he needed was for normal people to get involved.

''Of course officers.'' Felix kept smiling. His eyes were studying both officers but officer Holtzer sparked his attention. Man in front of him was something humans would call hot. His eyes were locked on other man as two officers entered the room. ''I am sorry for the mess. I was sleeping.'' He told officers, what wasn't complete lie.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 11th, '16, 22:47    

SadBunny
"Good," Leon said, as both him and Ilona entered their suspect's apartment. Ilona kept the door in sight while Leon moved closer to the window, seemingly nonchalantly checking the view, before moving away from it. They did that just in case that he tries to escape. They didn't stand close enough to the exits to actually raise suspicion, but they were still ready to catch him if he tries to run away. That's what they usually did and it proved to be useful quite a few times.

"Don't worry about it," Leon said when Felix apologized for the mess. That wasn't really important to either of the detectives. What mattered the most was that they catch the culprit. The one who killed and... ate those people. And so far, Felix was the only suspect, but had evidence that pointed towards him. "Have you ever stayed at the Loseword hotel?" he got to business.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 14th, '16, 16:12    

Angel-WolfBunny
Felix watched detectives take stands in places he was most likely to escape from. He was familiar with this tehnic, he saw it many times in laboratory. And he would lie if he said it wasn't making him uncomfortable. It brought some of dark memories of tests and... stuff they did to him. He surly didn't want to remember those stuff so he focused on now.He didn't know but his pupils got into small lines like cats.

''Yes. I stayed in Loseword hotel.'' Way he pronounces r was like letter was going forever in his sentence. His silver eyes locked with detectives green ones and he almost looked away. To him male detective was beautiful. He looked at female detective but she was just like every other human he has seen.

''But I moved recently. It was terrible. It smelled terrible. I just couldn't stand it anymore.'' He said like it was obvious thing. His ears moved but he stopped them when he realised that humans might notice. Smile on his lips was now curled in disgust. He really hated that hotel.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next