Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Re: Lab's cat (Sadbunny and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: May 2nd, '16, 23:21    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 586
Unfortunately for the two detectives and their suspect, they didn't manage to lose their persecutors and Leon soon saw them entering the store and barely stopped himself from swearing quietly. His grip around the gun tightened. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to use it. Out of all the stores, why did they have to walk into this one? Did they see them entering it? If that was the case, it was really bad since they won't leave until they found them. The backup was on its way, but would they make it in time?

He quickly glanced back at Felix, making sure that he did what he told him to do, before looking back. Maybe he could hand him over to them. It was him they wanted, after all. But he couldn't bring himself to do such a thing. Even though he knew what Felix did. Who knows what they will do to him? There were also things he needed to know about this whole thin. This was definately important. Besides, nothing can guarantee that those guys will just let them walk away after everything. In fact, Leon was sure that it won't be that way and that it would end badly if they tried to back out now. All he could do at the moment was try his best to get all three of them to safety.

He took a deep breath, hoping that they won't get near the changing room they were in.

(0) (0)