Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts (Sadbunny and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Feb 22nd, '16, 14:04    

Angel-WolfBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9652
Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us something please,
Whether we be old and bald,
Or young with scabby knees,
Our heads could do with filling,
With some interesting stuff,
For now they're bare and full of air,
Dead flies and bits of fluff,
So teach us things worth knowing,
Bring back what we've forgot,
Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
And learn until our brains all rot.

Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Wand:
Pet(optional):
Animagus:
Blood status:
Other:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Hoggy Warty Hogwarts (Sadbunny and Angel-WolfBunny)
Post Posted: Feb 22nd, '16, 20:48    

Angel-WolfBunny
Name: Darius Ethan Carlyle
House that you would wish: Gryffindor, just as his parents
Appearance: Here
Wand: 10" made of Oak with Dragon heartstring core
Pet(optional): Dione(Eurasian eagle owl)
Animagus: Yes. Kuvasz
Blood status: Pureblood
Other:

------------------------------------

Name: Grace Lundell
House that you would wish: Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw
Appearance: Here
Wand:Pine, Veela hair, 10 3/4 inches, surprisingly swishy
Pet(optional): Snowflake (cat in picture)
Animagus: No.
Blood status: Half-blood
Other:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 22nd, '16, 22:33    

SadBunny
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 586
Name: Alastair Samson Creed
House that you would wish: Gryffindor
Appearance: x
Wand: Cedar, 9''. Has a dragon's heartstring as a core.
Pet: A calico cat named Isaac by his older brother
Animagus: Black fox
Blood status: Muggle-born
Other: -

Name: Zia Rose Cunningham
House that you would wish: Ravenclaw
Appearance: x
Wand: Rosewood, 8 inches with unicorn hair core
Pet: Chinchilla named Clarissa
Animagus: -
Blood status: Half blood
Other: -

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 22nd, '16, 23:31    

SadBunny
Alastair looked up at his mother, who was holding a train ticket. She was just as confused as him, if not even more. "Nine and three quarters," she read aloud. "What is that supposed to mean? It would certainly be nice if the instructions were made more clear." She huffed, looking at the platform nine. Alastair looked down, frowning slightly, though it was clear that he was getting sadder with each passing second. He had been so excited about all this going to the 'School of witchcraft and wizardry.' But, he didn't even know how to get to it. And neither did his mother.

Was it all just a stupid prank by someone who wanted to have a good laugh? If it was, it surely was a cruel one. How could they have been so naive? Deep inside, he wanted to cry. Not that he would actually cry. "I'm not a baby," he thought to himself. But this disappointment was getting way too much for him to handle. His mother glanced back at him. "It's alright, dear. We'll find a way. If nothing else, we'll ask someone. There is still time before the train takes off."

Alastair shook his head. "There is no such thing as magic, mom," he said quietly. True, he knew about his ability to change forms. But, he didn't care. She hugged him. "Don't say that. Of course there is."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 00:04    

Angel-WolfBunny
Darius was walking down the train station with his proud parents. He couldn't believe his time for Hogwarts came. He was practically jumping around and sliding on his cart. He didn't really watch where he was going so he almost bumped in black haired boy that was standing next to platform nine.

''Hey.'' He said loudly, almost jumping on boy to investigate if he was okay. ''I am sorry for almost bumping into you.'' He said with wide smile on his face. Looking up in boys brown eyes, he saw sadness. ''Why are you sad? And waiting here?'' His eyes drifted to clock. ''I have more time to get to train so I can meet you better until it goes.'' His face was close to boys. ''I am Darius Ethan Carlyle.'' He smiled and looked at his parents.

His parents looked quite different than him. His father with dirty blond hair and green eyes and his mother with brown, almost black hair, and hazel eyes. Darius was born with new wizard mutation or something but he didn't care about it. He was jumpy so he started babbling. ''You see, I am going to Hogwarts. School of witchcraft and wizardry.'' He stopped. ''But I probably shouldn't have said it to muggle.''

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 00:28    

SadBunny
Just as Alastair was about to say something more on the subject, he realized that he has to move out of the way. If he didn't do that, he would have probably been bumped in by another boy, about his age. "It's fine," he said when the boy apologized. However, he didn't get to answer any of the questions the boy asked because of how fast he talked, without even giving him a chance to respond. But, maybe he was just excited. He seemed to be going somewhere really important.

One word caught his attention. "Hogwarts?" he repeated, glancing at his mum, who semeed relieved, before looking at Darius again. Once again, he was filled with hope that chased away that sadness from earlier. The other boy knew about Hogwarts too! And, maybe he knew about it more than him? Maybe he knew how to get to the platform? "I am actually... going to Hogwarts as well. Also, what's a muggle?"

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 03:18    

Angel-WolfBunny
''You are going to Hogwarts?'' Stopping for a while Darius thought about it. ''Then. Why aren't you already on platform!'' He looked at clock again and ruffled his white hair. ''Oh, good. We still have time!'' His smile was still present.

Then he realised boy must be muggle-born. ''Oh, stupid me.'' He facepalmed with his small hand. ''You are probably muggle born, am I right?'' He jumped to his parents and said: ''We are pure-blood family. What means I should probably learn you stuff!'' He was really loud but noise of trains and people masked his words to almost normal tone, almost.

''Well, let's start from beginning.'' He sighed. ''Muggle is person without magic. Like your mother and father.'' He jumped right next to boys face. ''And guess how will we get to platform nine and three quarters.'' He jumped away pointing at wall. ''We will run into that wall.'' His parents nodded and smiled at excitement of their kid.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 23rd, '16, 20:28    

SadBunny
"Um... I don't exactly know where that platform is," Alastair answered, still a little stunned by the other boy's straightforwardness, enthusiasm and by how much he could talk. Alastair preffered to keep to himself most of the time. "Muggle born?" he repeated. What was that? He was just so confused. All this 'Hogwarts,' 'wizardry,' 'pure bloods,' 'muggles,' and everything was still new to him and he knew he will need some time to learn everything and get used to it. And Darius really wasn't making any sense.

"Okay, 'muggles' are people born without magic," he took a mental note. He barely resisted stepping back when he invaded his personal space without even realizing it. Running into the wall? "That doesn't sound safe," Alastair said simply. Why would anyone have the need to run into a brick wall? That made no sense. And yet, Darius' parents confirmed that. What was going on here?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 18:48    

Angel-WolfBunny
''Don't worry. We are all going there. It's always scared for the first time.'' Darius' mother smiled at muggle-born boy. ''Yeah, you can hold my hand if you want!'' Darius said putting his hand out for boy.

''You know it kinda scares me, too. If I didn't see magic with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed.'' He stopped being serious. ''And you bought everything in Diagon Alley probably, so you saw some magic ,too.'' He jumped to wall. ''I think it will be better if we just, you know, run into it.''

He looked on his cart to see if everything was still there from his jumping and running. He was relieved when he saw all his thing were there. Exception was Dione that his father was carrying.

''So are you ready?'' He asked not waiting for answer. Taking boy's hand in his own he run into wall not leaving any possibility to boy but to follow.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 24th, '16, 21:39    

SadBunny
Alastair looked at Daruis' mother. She seemed nice. A little unusual, just like him and the rest of the witches he saw until now, but nice. He looked at the hand that the other boy offered him. After a moment of hesitation, he accepted it. "I guess so," he said. It was true. He saw some magic when he was getting everything he needed for his school. And some really weird people too. Yup, wizards and witches were quite... eccentric in his opinion.

Before he got a chance to say anything more, Darius pulled him along. He closed his eyes, expecting to feel the cold, hard surface of the wall turning him into a human pancake, but the hit never came. When he opened his eyes, the wall was behind him. Soon, his mother passed through, obviously shocked by the fact that she just walked through a wall. But then again, she saw her own son turn into a fox, so she got over it quite quickly.

"Are you alright, dear?" she asked him and Alastair nodded, before looking at Darius again. "How did we even..?"

(0) (0)