Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Re: 1x1 RP [Private] Princes' Regalia
Post Posted: Mar 31st, '16, 08:29    

AnnaBanana
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4522
Mood: Tired

Shou Hideaki

The sun beat down on Shou's face as he practiced. He fell swiftly, his teacher staring down at him. "Does something have you distracted, young prince?" He put his hand out to help him up.

Shou took his instructor's hand only to be whirled around and struck on the back with the practice sword. He scoffed and wiped his head. Indeed, he was distracted, but he couldn't let anyone know. "I appear to not be feeling well today. I will resume my studies tomorrow. My apologies." Shou took a curt bow and made his way to the bath. He sat in the warm water to collect his thoughts. What is father was doing...was unjust. It was insane; they were the actions of a madman. Something felt off about the whole thing.

The door suddenly opened, and Shou tried to look more relaxed. Realizing it was Ren, he wasn't so worried. "Is something the matter, prince? Your instructor said you were ill."

"I'm planning to go against my father." Shou wasn't going to beat around the bush with Ren. He knew he could trust him. "The captives... That king, I'm going to release them. I plan to leave tonight, and I will not be coming back. I trust you, as I always have. Please make sure nobody finds out." Shou stood and took the towel from the rack, wrapping it around his lower half.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: 1x1 RP [Private] Princes' Regalia
Post Posted: Mar 31st, '16, 08:45    

AnnaBanana

R E N . H Y O U I N

A small smile crept onto Ren's face. "Of course, I would never betray you or let them find out, however, I will be accompanying you." Ren handed Shou his clothes. "As your retainer, I will always be at your side." He bowed deeply to show his loyalty.

"I will fetch you at midnight, if that suits you." Ren left the room without awaiting Shou's reply.

As midnight approached, he prepared a very light bag and his two favorite swords. He shuffled stealthily through the shadows of the kingdom, making his way toward Shou's chambers. He saw light coming from the crack in the door and opened it very carefully. "Prince, are you ready?"

Shou stood with an impatient stare and nodded. He grabbed a single pack from his bed and blew out the oil lit lamp before leaving with Ren. They made their way silently to the underground cells. The guards were being a bit rowdy from the day's 'victory'. Their bellies drunken with swill wine, Ren easily silenced them with a bit of blunt force to the head. After they were taken care of, they strolled through the corridor to the cell that held the foreign king, Xander.

(0) (0)