Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Looking for 1x1 (semi-casual)
Post Posted: Mar 4th, '16, 13:17    

AnnaBanana
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4522
Mood: Tired
Hi hi, after a bit of a hiatus, I'm looking to get more active and hopefully get some RP's to keep me occupied.
I mostly like romance, so please keep that in mind before continuing.

I'm most likely to post 1-2 times per day! I post about 1-3 paragraphs.

Below are some things I like to RP about! (italics mean I really enjoy them)
~ Fantasy
~ Sci-fi
~ Supernatural
~ School life (college > high school)
~ Post-apocalyptic
~ Neko
(Might add more as I continue my search)

I really like yuri/yaoi pairings, but I am okay with hetero as well. I prefer to roleplay as a girl in hetero.

I don't have any fandom OC's, and I don't really prefer to RP in fandoms.

So, either PM me or post here! Let me know if I missed anything. :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Looking for 1x1 (semi-casual)
Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 01:41    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13548
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
Hello, I have seem to keep coming back here to look for more people, since most I find only write once a week to me T-T

But if you want to make something together, that would be great. I personally prefer yaoi I guess, but can do normal pairing. Not a big fan of yuri, but that is just me.

I have a lot of things going on, but out of the options I think I'd either do a fantasy or college thing. I guess that depends on what you think.

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 15:36    

AnnaBanana
LLuvia wrote:
Hello, I have seem to keep coming back here to look for more people, since most I find only write once a week to me T-T

But if you want to make something together, that would be great. I personally prefer yaoi I guess, but can do normal pairing. Not a big fan of yuri, but that is just me.

I have a lot of things going on, but out of the options I think I'd either do a fantasy or college thing. I guess that depends on what you think.

Hello! > v <

I prefer yaoi as well, so that works fine with me!

Hm, it's hard to decide between those two. xD I haven't done a college one in a while, so that might be fun, but I also love fantasy so much~ Which would you prefer? You can PM me if talking in the forums is hard for you (since kofk doesn't have notifications) @ - @;;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 15:56    

LLuvia
You see, I'm in the same problem as you, just opporsite. XD. I haven't done fantasy in a while, and I love it. But I always feel like I enjoy college more in the end run, so maybe we should to college, if you are okay with it.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 16:38    

AnnaBanana
LLuvia wrote:
You see, I'm in the same problem as you, just opporsite. XD. I haven't done fantasy in a while, and I love it. But I always feel like I enjoy college more in the end run, so maybe we should to college, if you are okay with it.

Haha yeah, I'm definitely fine with that! xD Would you want to do student x student, or maybe teacher x student? I've never tried teacher x teacher, and I thought maybe that would be fun to try once. o:

Also, I'm not sure if you've ever tried, but sometimes my friend and I use multiple characters to create more diverse situations in the RP, which I really enjoy. c:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 17:18    

LLuvia
I do add character as it goes. Like classmates or parents. Or teachers.

I have done a teacher x student and student x student before. Haven't been around to do two teachers, but have done a few were one of the adults is a teacher.

I don't have a preference at the moment, but all of them sounds fun, so pick the one you'd like the most :3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 17:39    

AnnaBanana
Okay, awesome, that will work great then xD

I'd like to try teacher x teacher if you're fine with that then. =D

I'm not very familiar with Kofk's forums, but is there a OOC section? I wasn't sure if you wanted to post character profiles or just be really casual and start posting right away. I'm fine with either. c:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 17:52    

LLuvia
Usually you would make the thread for the rap in the 1x1 tap, but I can do that, if you would feel more safe :)

I usually make a quick profile, where I add name, appearance, age and birthday at the start. I might add stuff graduately as we continue, but that is mostly so I can remember what I have done with the character. Like his parents name, and/or siblings. If he has a dog and the name of the dog. Just so I don't have to scroll through the thing to find the information.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 17:54    

AnnaBanana
Ah yes please! That would be very helpful <3 Thank you!

Mhm, I would like to do that as well. xD Just link when you make the thread then~

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 20th, '16, 23:27    

LLuvia
Took a while, but I did it xD

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=58660

(0) (0)