Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Do you have any pets?
Cat(s) 28%  28%  [ 410 ]
Dog(s) 19%  19%  [ 287 ]
Fish 9%  9%  [ 132 ]
Bird(s) 6%  6%  [ 94 ]
Reptile(s)/Amphibian(s) 6%  6%  [ 84 ]
Hamster(s)/Guinea Pig(s) 5%  5%  [ 77 ]
Rabbit(s) 5%  5%  [ 70 ]
Rats/Mice 4%  4%  [ 66 ]
Farm Animal(s) 4%  4%  [ 59 ]
None. 13%  13%  [ 195 ]
Total votes : 1474
 Post subject: Re: Animal Personalities
Post Posted: Jul 7th, '13, 03:35    

ShortAxel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4910
A beagle I used to have did the cutest thing.

It started one night when I was cleaning my room. Pancake was with me and as I went to put some beaded necklaces away got super excited. I jingled them around a bit and he absolutely loved it. I don't remember exactly how it started, as this happened years ago, but at some point he ran towards me and literally shoved his head into the necklaces so that he was wearing them. He'd run around the house super happy until the necklaces fell off (or I removed them). Whenever I jingled the necklaces, he'd come running and shove his head into them.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 7th, '13, 07:47    

Star_Dust
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34461
Mood: Lurking
My cat is one of the sweetest cats when he is just around people he knows really well but otherwise he is very mean and hisses, scratches and makes the scariest growling noises, so most people think he's scary and can't believe that he's actually a really nice cat most of the time.

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams

Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

Post Posted: Jul 7th, '13, 09:47    

-Mary-
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 50
Mood: Stressed
Shadow, my cat, doesn't even act like any other cat. He acts like a sweet and spoiled little kid. When I pick him up he raps his front legs and paws around my neck so he can hang on. He is so sweet. :mccute:

..... ..... I think I spoil him too much. :mcmeh:

I would post a picture of him but I have none on the internet right now. :mcgasp:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 7th, '13, 22:19    

Saii
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7487
Mood: Bluh.
My cats are as different as night and day. The older one, Jasmine, is very sweet and quiet, she loves relaxing on the back porch and just quietly minding her own business. She tend to run from people she doesn't know, and she even runs from us sometimes if she doesn't want to be petted. When she DOES want some love, she will come up purring and nuzzling the nearest family member though, and she loves grooming us and licking our heads XD She's also a little spoiled because she refuses to eat any other catfood except for one specific brand and flavor.

My other cat, Eve, is younger and is more fiesty. She meows a lot, whenever she wants anything she will meow relentlessly. But she is not shy at all, as she will come down and hang out no matter how many people are in the house. You can pick her up, balance her on your shoulder, and toss her somewhere, and she'll still stick around and love whatever attention you give her. She is less picky about food, though she is addicted to those Temptations treats, in any flavor.

(0) (0)
Let us not forget our dear friends, the cuttlefish.
---
Check out and feed my other Knuffels too!

Post Posted: Jul 7th, '13, 22:29    

Calielle
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5545
I have many cats, and each has its own personality.
The oldest (Ulysse) is very cuddly with me, it's the law, and the other cats respect him.
When he was a kitten he wanted absolutely to poop behind my TV ...
Copelia is an adult cat but she was a very little cat, yet when she descends from a chair is like a lead ball fell to the ground ...

(0) (0)
Image ImageImage Image

Post Posted: Jul 10th, '13, 03:35    

Shard
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4041
My first Cat was a character to be sure. He Started not liking anyone or anything. Over 10 years he became my best friend.
He was smart too. He knew shake a paw, get down, lay down. But my favorite was this....

If I saw him about to do something we both know he shouldn't I'd look at him and say 'Dont even think about it...' and then he'd pause and look at me as he leaned away from the task, then he'd look back at what he wanted to do and lean forward, then back at me and away....He'd usually decide not to do it but not before the inner debate nad not without a grumpy little "Meowph" complaint before trotting off.

His little rebelions were always so cute. I miss him greatly. :qh:

(0) (0)
Be well...
Shard
ImageImage
Dream Avi Quests: Oni Ninja/Werecat
ImageImage

Knuffels I want, If you're giving them up for adoption... Send PMImage

Post Posted: Jul 10th, '13, 09:33    

light_sucks
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 74867
Mood: Extremely depressed
Animals definitely have personalities. All of mine are curious, rambunctious little boogers. But I love them anyway. lol

(0) (0)

I am djla90's main.

Debralynn's Hangout ^.^ Come chat with me!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51721

Here's my super awesome perler business. Show me some love, order some art!
https://www.facebook.com/debralynnashbyDDD/

Flight Rising name: DreadedDawn

RIP Wishbone. We only had you for a few months, but you were very loved.

Post Posted: Jul 10th, '13, 21:40    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 92878
Mood: Weltschmerz
My cat is a total b*tch XD She's fearfull and therefore, agressive. But she can be really sweet and loving. Adorable thing she does: When I sing too high for her poor ears she tries to shut me up, for example she puts her paw on my mouth :qlol:

(0) (0)

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~
Looking to sell/buy/trade knuffels?

21/22 Dec 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3

Post Posted: Nov 1st, '13, 19:55    

Illyria
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4949
Mood: Meh
I have a little shih tzu puppy called jackson whose only 6 months old but super sweet, intelligent and sometimes im convinced he's human! He's super picky with his food and will only eat what/when he wants too, when ive cried he gets all concerned and comes over to you and kinda bashes at you til you pick him up, he'll put a paw on each side of your face and kiss you (ie lick your face) he will lie on your lap for hours just letting you stroke/tickle him and has tickle spots on his back just above his tail and at the side of his belly under his ribs and will do a little paw stomp like thumper from bambi, if you do things he doesn't like like blow raspberries he will sulk with you and when you go to kiss him he'll turn his head away xD he's super friendly with everyone and gets really excited when he sees new people...ahhh I could go on all day about his personality and quirks but ill shut up now, I love my dog to death tho and feel my heart swell when he does these little things and I think id be seriously devastated if anything were to ever happen to him :qcry: /also love animals alot more than himans!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 2nd, '13, 14:56    

Hamda
Hugs: 19349
Mood: dreaming
I think animals are pretty smart actually, I prefer birds so no such stories from them.

HOWEVER my sister is cat lover, so far we had 9 cats come and go into our house, each had it's own personality.

for example there was one that straight off tried to dominate. she'd sneak behind me when I watch TV then pounced on me and clawed my back.

once I got out shocked at the attack she'd claim my spot on the couch as her terriorty and there is no way to get her off it without ripping the cushions XD

(0) (0)
I'm Hamda on Subeta and FR so drop me a hello there!!

ImageImage Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next