Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
I can't die...
until I've lived a full life. 28%  28%  [ 108 ]
until I'm famous/wealthy/a world leader. 8%  8%  [ 32 ]
ever!! Someone find me a vampire. 20%  20%  [ 77 ]
without my foodz 43%  43%  [ 164 ]
Total votes : 381
 Post subject: Re: Death and Dying
Post Posted: Jul 4th, '12, 03:06    

PrismSky
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1103
Mood: Surreal
☆♫★♪✧☆♫★♪✧☆♫★♪✧

@angelfire1447
I totally agree! Death itself does not scare me, in fact I'm quite curious, and other than the guilt from the sadness it would bring my family, it would be interesting to me to see what happens.
BUT the pain/ utter horror (like suffocating or drowning or getting stabbed) does :mcsad: That is scary to me!

☆♫★♪✧☆♫★♪✧☆♫★♪✧

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 18th, '12, 22:46    

jocat646
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 19628
Mood: swamped with exhaustion
( I am 9) I don't want to die :( Unless my parents piss me off so badly. Sometimes, I think about killing myself when that happens, like running away.

(0) (0)
~four tres two uno~

Post Posted: Jul 19th, '12, 16:39    

Rehgai
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 11686
I have always viewed death as a friend, someone who is waiting to greet me. I know it sounds morbid, but he follows my steps and have often shown himself in my life, yet has shown he isn't ready to take me. I am happy i am alive, but am curious about the other side.

In general, I view death, either naturally or by accident, as a time is up, and you are needed other places. You no longer are tied down my human vices, drinking drugs or any other sin, and can be truly happy now.

But to end one's life is the weakest form of a person, and they need a serious slap in the face for being immature (I hope I do not offend, bear with me)) We all have shit to do, and lives to live and suffer through. What could honestly be so horrible that death is the only way out. You are weak, and you need to get it together!

NOW MIND YOU I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT SUICIDE! Who hasn't. But it takes strength to dance with the idea and let her pass. I bear no scars from self injury, only self stupidity, and will make sure I do not die at my own hand.

(0) (0)
Uh...
Words of Wisdom....
My Parting Words....
What Will You Remember Me By?
I Hope I Touched Your Life More,
Than With My Signature....

Post Posted: Jul 19th, '12, 20:13    

Lily White
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 35947
Mood: tired but happy
The zombie culture makes me concerned more than the vampire culture. The vampire culture has been around forever but the fact that people look to be zombies - just creeps me out. What does that say about our society and our world that we want to be zombies?

Anyhow, death and dying - I don't like thinking about it all to be honest. Having dealt with more than my fair share it's just not pleasant. I am a bit fascinated with the idea of the cycle of life and death. You have to die for there to be life for there to be death - it's interesting.

(0) (0)
QυєѕтKηυƒƒєℓѕ

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 09:04    

Prince Jalarian
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4618
I used to think about death a lot when I was a kid. I had a lot of fears about it. Especially the graveyard. As for dying, I just don't want my death to be something horrible. I would rather live a good long healthy life and all my body parts still in working condition before I pass on.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 16:13    

Charlotte
Hugs: 4891
I'm not scared of death, but neither am I welcoming it. I've faced death a couple of times since childhood and I could say I like that I lasted longer than then.
I'm just happy with whatever there is at the moment, I guess.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 17:28    

Azmodel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7700
Mood: is high on scones... so goo...
Well I don't really fear death, but I do fear pain. Mainly due to past experience. So if I had to chose I'd take death anytime. I think I've been a tiny bit suicidal for a while when I had a little bout of depression a few years ago.

Accident would be nice, that way my organs could be given to other people. If I have to die why not be helpful while at it.

Unlike one of the first posts I don't want a tombstone, I'd prefer cremation. I feel it would be a waste of money on me. And a tomb is a huge amount of money ! Plus the renting of the space where you are buried.
Plus I'd be dead people, I wouldn't have any use for it lol
And I don't feel the need to be remembered. What for? My not so wonderful character, my less than perfect plastic, my uninteresting life, my average artistic skills?

(0) (0)

ImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 20:13    

Fiammetta
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4046
Mood: I'm done with university......
Death is a bit of a tricky matter for me: sometimes I have a Catholic mindset and I think it really is ok, because there will be a life after this one, and sometimes if have an "epicurean" point of view and I tell myself that I shouldn't be scared of death, because when I'll meet death, I won't actually exist anymore, nor will I fear pain or fear.
In the end, I'm not afraid of death, but of dying: I wasn't, when I was younger, but after some bad experiences I actually changed my mind. Once I was flying with my paraglider and something went really wrong and I was falling: that was the moment I somewhat realized I didn't want to die and unconsciously did what I had to do to not end up dead. That was such a strong feeling that really opened my eyes on ths topic.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 22:08    

amalath
Hugs: 66975
Mood: hurting.
I thought about it some time ago and I must add, that I wouldn't want to die in the sleep. I want to know that I'm experiencing my last moments of life, even if I'll stop existing seconds/minutes later. Just falling asleep to never wake up again scares me.

(0) (0)
30. Pansexual, mentally genderless, pagan, and full of attitude. Born female. Is a cat. Call me ama. I eat people. Ó~Ò_F

Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:
Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan.
TimTam wrote:
ama must be mad. XD
Merrymaking wrote:
I wanted to die in a bloody fashion. And now I don't even die at all. I don't get crucified, either. It's stupid.
kaguya wrote:
Once I remembered my birthday because the bread went out of date on it. @[email protected]
Hinote no Akai wrote:
some other random conversation
I just mostly laugh to my comps
or shout at them
I think his head is ok
STARGATE!
LOOOOL

Post Posted: Jul 20th, '12, 22:46    

La Demente
Hugs: 2516
Mood: Lalo ...
··=「《傲气》」=··
·
[hubris]
---
-

I barely, if ever, think about what's after death, because I feel I have practically no control over it and whatever I believe will just serve to worry me.

Although, if I had a choice, I'd want a line of eternal reincarnation-- a first world, then a second world (somewhere else), and a third, and so on, with full retention of memories all the way. It would be interesting to see the progress of humanity, or if it goes backwards into hedonism.

-
---
[honor]
·

··=「《傲骨》」=··

(0) (0)

--------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ranma 1/2 .:. One Piece .:. Shaman King .:. Kekkaishi .:. Soul Eater .:. .:. Hunter X Hunter .:. Uzumaki .:. Full Metal Alchemist .:. Hellsing .:. Oumagadoki Doubutsuen .:. Oyasumi Punpun .:. SOIL .:. National Quiz .:. Japan Tengu Party Illustrated .:. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Image Image Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next