Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
I can't die...
until I've lived a full life. 28%  28%  [ 108 ]
until I'm famous/wealthy/a world leader. 8%  8%  [ 32 ]
ever!! Someone find me a vampire. 20%  20%  [ 77 ]
without my foodz 43%  43%  [ 164 ]
Total votes : 381
 Post subject: Re: Death and Dying
Post Posted: Jul 21st, '12, 06:03    

BornFromMyth
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7244
Mood: ugh i dont ever wanna go ba...
Yea i always thought it was kinda cool, i thought about being a saphire (birthstone) kinda symolic of in death and birth ect
though i still wish to be cremated in a boat laden with flowers and ect like the vikings did.

(0) (0)
contest closed/ please pm me if you would rather get an item instead of waiting for a FC
I apologize for the dely for last months contest winners we're still in a bit of a rut atm.
Do you like OCs?
Myth's Wild Spoiler Thread
I have a lot of art to do, so if i promised you art please pm me! I loose my posts way tooo easily since im not on here regularly.

Post Posted: Jul 21st, '12, 17:13    

Dream-Baby
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 44423
Mood: dreaming behind my desk, wa...
Never had a fear of death or dying. Don't give it much thought either.
I think the thought of immortality is fun for story's legends and fiction but in real life unattainable and by me very unwanted. The thought to outlive everyone I love, to not have the need to leave a mark on the world as I'll be there longer than the mark itself would sadden me beyond grief.
My motto has always been; You Live to Die, so go and make the most of it. :}

(0) (0)
Join me at Quetzal Palce in Furvilla.
Dream's personal Quote wrote:
An insult is only insulting if you feel insulted.

You are a Fox!

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Image. Image

Post Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 10:01    

gargoyle
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 696
I consider death just part of the normal life cycle. We are born and hopefully live a good, full and productive life, age and then pass away. I think the Western world has a poor view of death and that lot's of people fear death. I used to as a kid but I do not any longer.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 3rd, '13, 12:47    

Okerabi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 3034
Mood: In need of cuddles.
This is obviously a difficult topic to talk about.
I'd like to live a longer than average life. If getting stem cell treatments will prolong my life, I'd do it for a while. Just so I could have a longer youthful life and get more done before I die. I want to discover something, I want to learn about the world and help people within my life.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 4th, '13, 10:33    

Prince Jalarian
Hugs: 4618
I'm always hoping to live over 100 years. my Grandma is in her 90's and she can still walk around some what.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Jan 5th, '13, 22:10    

Dream-Baby
Honestly at this moment I'm not afraid of death. On the other hand I have no idea how I'll feel the moment it's my turn. :}
Before that happens I can only hope to have achieved some of the goals I have set for myself. :D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 6th, '13, 01:36    

bombus
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 26279
Mood: bats in the belfry
i don't think you know how much fight for life you have until it is tested. in the past few years i have almost died twice. i was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer and let me tell you that was a fight! six months of intensive chemo and two months of radiation made me realize how much i wanted to live. i almost died this summer from some post surgery complications and was in the hospital for a month and i fought then to get better and out of the hospital. i never would have thought of myself as strong enough to put up the fight that i did but i am glad that strength was there when i needed it.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 7th, '13, 19:19    

Chaotic Empress
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2414
Mood: happy!
Death is the one unchanging inevitability in life. it is universal, and is often said to be the great equalizer. I'm not scared of Death itself. I'm scared of what my family will do with me gone. I lost my step grandparents before I was 16...then I lost my dad at 18. Death hurts when you're the one left behind. Sometimes it hurts worse than the dying person ever feels. I myself want to die in a quiet place surrounded by my favorite books. If my loved ones wished to be there then I would have them there. But if they didn't want to be, I would hold no grudges.

(0) (0)
I am everything I will be,
nothing that I seem to be,
and judging from the look on your face,
everything you both fear and desire with all of your being.

Here's the question: Are you willing to take the risks necessary to overcome yours fears and achieve that which you desire?

I am the silence of the Storm
I am the the Shadow over the Moon.
I am the Heart of the Heartless.
I am the XIII's Assassin simply known as
Nobody

Ke'u ke lu ngay. Frakemit fkol tung.
(rough translation of The Creed into Na'vi)

Post Posted: Feb 2nd, '13, 10:39    

Star_Dust
Hugs: 34563
Mood: Lurking
I haven't lost anyone I was really close to yet, and the deaths that shook me the most were not relatives. One was an amazing teacher at my school and another was a suicide of a kid at school who I only sorta knew. I personally would like to die at a time I don't suspect it and instantly so I don't have to go through the pain and scariness of knowing death is coming.

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams

Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

Post Posted: Feb 5th, '13, 22:19    

bombus
i just spent five days with my boyfriend's father (and his entire family) before he passed away. it was a amazing time, there was so much love surrounding him that i know his passing was made easier, he did know he was dying. the one thing i am most grateful for was the few minutes i had with him alone to thank him for being the loving and playful influence on my boyfriend. i am very grateful to have been with him on his last days

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next