Jump to:

Chatty Poll
<3 74%  74%  [ 71 ]
</3 26%  26%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 96
 Post subject: Phone Apps
Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 02:08    

Veronica4293
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5323
Mood: Not sleeping :)
What ones are your favorite? Why?
Which ones do you dislike? Why?

I have an app called Slidejoy that gives me 1/2 penny every time I unlock my phone. I can collect it 2 months later so it adds up nicely and its a good little bonus to get on occasion.
I do not like Candy Crush, I do have it on my phone though. I don't like it because it's as though you need to have a specific candy lineup in order to win.

(0) (0)
Help? :)

Post subject: Re: Phone Apps
Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 02:38    

Megurine_Gem
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22076
my friend needed help on a level on candy crush. i completed the level with ease -_____-
I do not have an Iphone or an android so i can't get the good games but i can get this lovely tower defense game that is super cute <3

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 03:15    

Hikarisoul16
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 40762
Mood: (゚▽゚`*)?
I do not have a smart phone so I do not really use apps. However, I have played with my friends' phones before so I think the most useful ones or ones I would want to have would include my email, maps, and the app that allows me to access my university classes.

(0) (0)
You may call me Hikari, Hika, Soul, or anything else you come up with. (Cute art by Nankuii! <3)

Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 07:39    

Onzou
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 8097
The app I use the most on my phone is "legend of the cryptids" however a non-game app I enjoy is "fanfiction reader". I believe it uses fanfiction.net's database.

I do play candy crush sometimes, but it's only when I have nothing else to do and a bunch of lives backed up. Not really a favorite though.

Can't think of one I don't like. I don't really mess with my apps too much. I just text. I only got the phone because it was free. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Art people have drawn for me. Thank you, lovelies! (If you want to be removed from this list, let me know.) Out of url space boo XD

Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 08:08    

Star_Dust
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34743
Mood: Lurking
The crunchyroll app is one of the few apps that works on my horribly old phone and I love watching anime on my phone so whee.

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams

Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 11:26    

Poshi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 57647
Mood: :3
The app I can't live without is tripview.
Gives me all the sydney train times and provides me with information about delays.
Also, facebook, youtube and skype

(0) (0)
ImageImage
Looking to purchase the Solar System Sceptres *u*

Post Posted: Aug 26th, '14, 15:54    

nuttyjigs
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1809
No smartphone! :mclaugh: "Horribly old phone"? Yeah, old Nokia without Wi-Fi over here! Booyeah! XD My phone before this one didn't even have bluetooth, but my piano teacher uses a greenscreen phone. If you can still beat that.

If I had a smartphone, I'd probably have apps for learning Chinese, hipster games no one has heard of, and visual novels.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 27th, '14, 00:50    

casey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 662018
Mood: youtubing~
Hm let's see... Apart from the regulars (facebook, twitter, facebook messenger and instagram) I have 2048 (game), evernote (like a notepad), duolingo (currently taking an italian course), photowonder, pick a pet (game, totally recommend it) and dots (very boring game, but cute). I also have Cut the Rope but very rarely play it, and every other game I had was uninstalled.

(0) (0)

click on the crow to find out more about my doggy Kimi! subscribe, maybe? ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

------- Hoje eu não sou, hoje eu não estou
--------------------------sou uma chaga sempre aberta
---------------------------------e o teu abraço só aperta onde eu não sou...

YT FB TMBLR

Post Posted: Aug 27th, '14, 05:11    

light_sucks
Hugs: 77687
Mood: Extremely depressed
I mostly use Facebook, Pinterest, Google Maps, and Reddit on mine.
Other than that I don't have much on there. I get bored with games pretty easily.

(0) (0)

I am djla90's main.

Debralynn's Hangout ^.^ Come chat with me!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51721

Here's my super awesome perler business. Show me some love, order some art!
https://www.facebook.com/debralynnashbyDDD/

Flight Rising name: DreadedDawn

RIP Wishbone. We only had you for a few months, but you were very loved.

Post Posted: Aug 28th, '14, 03:12    

Kurai Raban
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 6794
Mood: Job Hunting!
Brave Frontier and Knights N Squires. Those are the games I play most, then I have a crossword puzzle one that I play on occasion. I don't do much with my phone other than play those games and call/text people. ^^;

(0) (0)
Current quest; Light Orb 4/28, Minotaur Horn 6/60, Blue Macaw Feather 35/110, Blue Balloon 182/210
Very first fairy found: 7/31, received Flower Fairy Tiara (Jade Green)!
Second fairy found: 2/23, received Moth Fairy Leaf!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage