Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Are you content with your weight?
I dunno 4%  4%  [ 15 ]
Yes 21%  21%  [ 86 ]
No 25%  25%  [ 103 ]
Sometimes 23%  23%  [ 95 ]
Working on it 14%  14%  [ 60 ]
I dunno 13%  13%  [ 55 ]
Total votes : 414
 Post subject: Re: Weight
Post Posted: Nov 7th, '13, 07:37    

Veronica4293
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5253
Mood: Not sleeping :)
I am in one of those phases where I hate my body. I know I am fabulous and pretty and work what I have, but I know I need to lose weight and I know that if I gain more weight it will be detrimental to my health, but I enjoy food. Plus I never find time to eat healthy. I always want crunchy, but never eat an apple instead of chips.
I wish models weren't skin and bones, and I wish they didn't starve themselves. It would be nice if plus models weren't criticized so much either. I don't harp on the anorexic models, so why do some people harp on the plus size ones. Plus size models are the average sizes of most people nowadays anyhow. /endminirant

(0) (0)
Help? :)

Post Posted: Nov 8th, '13, 00:37    

FlowerRuby
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 15889
I don;t get what wrong with being flat chested and being a model or having boob and being a model? I think it just as wrong as to just want girl who are bigger and got boob and want girl who are thin and have no boob. Not everyone who are thin starve themselves. Some have heath issue and so one. I don;t get why we must look down on thin girl to make the bigger one feel better. Their both beautiful.

Also a lot of women have weight insurisites no matter who thin. The media always want them thinner or bigger. Women can never be good enough. Unless they are just saying it to be an ass I wouldn;t mind it. I am thinner then a lot people since I am overweight and not obsess. Here a lot of people are more obsess the overweight and I always tell people I am fat. I know I am but to people obsess I am consider thin even if I am not. So not everyone who say it really meant to be mean but they really know they are bigger but maybe just not as big as other people.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 27th, '13, 08:20    

light_sucks
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 74554
Mood: Extremely depressed
No, I hate my body.
I don't want to be skin and bones, but I do want to be healthy. I'm more than double a healthy weight for my height and it disgusts me.

(0) (0)

I am djla90's main.

Debralynn's Hangout ^.^ Come chat with me!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51721

Here's my super awesome perler business. Show me some love, order some art!
https://www.facebook.com/debralynnashbyDDD/

Flight Rising name: DreadedDawn

RIP Wishbone. We only had you for a few months, but you were very loved.

Post Posted: Apr 24th, '14, 01:09    

Star_Dust
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34434
Mood: Lurking
I personally have always been pretty comfortable with my weight, I'm fairly skinny but I don't have any bones poking out or anything.

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams

Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

Post Posted: Aug 22nd, '14, 08:55    

savage_rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 8458
Unfortunately it's a societal thing, women complaining about their bodies :(. I had been working on self-acceptance of my body for a long time, but the Eating The Food group on Facebook and Go Kaleo on Facebook helped a lot as far as good, common sense ways to look at food and activity.

I'm fat; I'm also skin, and bone, and muscle, and vital organs, but in our culture we just say "fat" if we have an abundance of it. I've been fat for most of my life. Most of the time I'm okay with myself as I am, but at the same time I want to have the energy to do everything I need to do and feel like I'd be at a safe weight to have a baby if my husband and I ever decide we want to do that. I'm on Weight Watchers, but I'm doing it more in the tracking, being more active, camaraderie way, and not agonizing over everything that goes in my mouth. And frankly, I'm happier and less stressed this way :). Weight loss is slow, but my endurance and strength is building. I am where I am.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 23rd, '14, 15:20    

Sanssouci
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 32776
I used to be thin. Now I am average. I don't really care about weight. The only thing that I don't like about the fact that I gained some weight is that I can't fit into a lot of my clothes anymore.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 24th, '14, 00:37    

646rebecca
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 55500
Mood: (#]^-^[#)
I also don't like how models are so thin. You would think they would try and get a little more rounder girls to show the 'skinnier than average' woman not oh look, its a skeleton with skin women ... because who looks like that in 1st world countries who would purchase the clothing.
But yeah, it is to showcase the clothing the models are wearing but whenever people talk about weight they talk models. Well, if they want to be that thin, let them!

When i was a child i was a chubby child, which was all baby fat. now i am older (17) i have lost the baby fat and is pretty skinny, i am pretty happy with my weight, but i still sometimes freak out when i start gaining a couple of kilos.

(0) (0)
My Material Trading Page!
need: red diamond x15

Post Posted: Aug 24th, '14, 13:14    

Megurine_Gem
Hugs: 21905
I eat everything and don't gain any weight (go metabolism!!!)
I"m aware that as you get older, the metabolism slows down so I'll need to start watching what I eat. What I hate is when fat people complain about being lazy. ARGH

Models **shudder** I hate them, they are the ugliest people in the world and I don't understand why they are considered beautiful. They pretty much kill themselves for their grotesque body.

This also begs the question, why are people with that weight even considered hot or attractive?

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Aug 25th, '14, 10:35    

AsheSkyler
Hugs: 8935
Mood: Defiant and rebellious!
I spent my childhood skinny and the past six years underweight. Despite what the rude and judgmental people want to think, I wasn't underweight due to vanity. Poverty, stress, and general health issues will do that to your weight. I actually got up to the minimum recommended weight for my height according to that BMI thing for a few months this year, but it's quickly going bye-bye. Oh well, I don't mind any more. I'm just going to focus on getting the muscles I want and to hell with what the scales say.

Anybody who starves themselves on purpose is stupid. Maybe they'd appreciate having food available a bit more if they were forced to go down to barely a meal a day or $15 a week for reasons other than their pathetic ego or badly chosen job.

(0) (0)
[ Just Another Day (webcomic) ][ Commission me! ][ Etsy ][ dA ]​
[ ~* Space Countdown Game *~ ][ Little Wizard Knuffle ]

Cogito eggo sum. I think, therefore, I am a waffle! | Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians. | Give 100% in all you do! Unless you're giving blood.

Post Posted: Sep 2nd, '14, 14:45    

enkeli
Hugs: 358
I think women are kind of expected by the society to complain about their bodies to seem friendlier. I mean, when you see a gorgeous girl who is proud of her looks and doesn't hide it, you're more likely to envy her and she'll earn an enemy. If that gorgeous girl were to complain that she's still fat or something, she would show that she doesn't feel superior to you and you wouldn't dislike/envy her as much.

I was once in a phase when I felt I was too fat, and I'm a pretty skinny person, because I wanted to look like even skinnier girls. It didn't make me feel any better so I ditched it.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next