Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Does Breastfeeding in Public Offend You?
Post Posted: Oct 30th, '14, 17:54    

Seafrozt
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 559
No, I am not offended by women feeding their children.

Nor do human bodies make me feel uncomfortable.

(0) (0)

I am Pwale's mule.

Post Posted: Oct 31st, '14, 03:58    

AsheSkyler
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 8929
Mood: Defiant and rebellious!
Boobies are preferable to people's butts and colorful boxers. I'd rather a woman feed a baby than anybody let their pants fall off their bum.

(0) (0)
[ Just Another Day (webcomic) ][ Commission me! ][ Etsy ][ dA ]​
[ ~* Space Countdown Game *~ ][ Little Wizard Knuffle ]

Cogito eggo sum. I think, therefore, I am a waffle! | Vegetarians eat vegetables. Beware of humanitarians. | Give 100% in all you do! Unless you're giving blood.

Post Posted: Oct 31st, '14, 04:30    

Finx
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10335
No I might be a surprise at first but babies have to eat the same as adults.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 31st, '14, 08:49    

witch77
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 25516
Mood: lazy
Why do some people think it's a big deal? it's juist breasts, there are much more boobs displayed on billboards than there are mothers feeding their babies in public. sure, nobody has to like it, but it's not like anybody is forced to look at a woman breastfeeding her baby.
and seriously, feeding a baby in a toilet? would you go with your meal to a toilet?
also, covering yourself with a blanket is not an option to some women, as the baby might not like a blanket over their head and start crying. in summer it might be way too hot to use a shawl either.

in my country breastfeeding in public is not banned, and i see it from time to time. it might make me feel uncomfortable, because even though i think breasts are oversexualized and it should stop, it is hard to overcome the whole upbringing in a culture that says boobs are a sexual object. still, that's my problem and i have to deal with it, not push the responsibility on a woman feeding her baby.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 1st, '14, 11:53    

Amura
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 84798
I'm pregnant now and I would like to breastfeed when my baby is born. If I'd happen to be out of home I think I would not mind doing so in public.
I've always looked to moms breastfeeding and never saw anything offensive about it, it's just so lovely the way mom and baby are connected :qh:

That said, I think that it probably depends on what country you've grown up, what kind of tradition and moral grounds your community has.
Here not only breastfeeding is not banned - neither is nudity. Means I could go to the supermarket completely naked and I would not be breaking any rule.
(But people would stare/laugh at me and most likely someone would phone the police saying I've gone nuts xD)
As far as there is no sexual attitude I may show in public any part of my body I wish. Including my breasts.

(0) (0)
| Wishlist | Selling | Knuffel | Avatar gallery | Materials |

I have a baby who requires all my attention so it may take me a while to reply.
Please be patient!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15