Jump to:

:qh:
:qh: 68%  68%  [ 74 ]
:qh: 32%  32%  [ 35 ]
Total votes : 109
 Post subject: Phones/Textings
Post Posted: Sep 7th, '14, 03:40    

Lulu_Bell07
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9872
Mood: Blehhhhhh
Lately everyone is now glue to their phones texting and checking out their fb comments and what not. But do you ever get annoyed when you're talking to someone and all they do is just look at their phone and text. And then have the nerve to say "what, can you say that again ? ". I got a cell phone that is line a dino phone, just needed it for the calls and few texts. I mean dino like one you flip open and have to press the keys to type in one word. I can't stand the beep sound every time I get a text make me want to throw it away :mcangry: !

So what you take of phones and texting ? Are you a person loves texting and updating your fb and other sites on what you are doing ? Or you a person like myself who don't care for the phone as much just for the calling and texting once in awhile ? Do you find it rude for a person to be on their phone when you have to tell them something but they're to busy on their celly ?

(0) (0)
My Super Market ^.~ !

Post subject: Re: Phones/Textings
Post Posted: Sep 7th, '14, 03:46    

Onzou
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 8097
I have a smartphone, but 90% of the time it just sits in front of me on my desk. I don't text when I talk to people in person, that's just rude. My mom has this bad habit of checking her facebook while talking to me. I don't make a big deal about it, I just wait for her to finish then answer her; however it is rude and people should stop doing that.

I don't even have the facebook app on my phone, but I do check tumblr every once in a while (mostly who reblogged/liked a post) and play legend of the cryptids. That's about the only thing I do except text when I'm not home.

And I agree with you on that beeping. My old phone I'd always have it on vibrate because of that noise. But, since my mom is on crutches, I have to keep it all the way up in case she needs me.

(0) (0)

Art people have drawn for me. Thank you, lovelies! (If you want to be removed from this list, let me know.) Out of url space boo XD

Post Posted: Sep 7th, '14, 03:57    

Moi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 180953
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I don't have a nice phone.
I just have a plain little phone.
I don't use it much.
If my parents or my bestie is away and I need something, I text them.
And I call my parents sometimes.

Other than that, I don't do much.
I'm not allowed to have internet on it.
xD

My bestie was in love with her phone.
I think she uses it to talk to me instead of getting on the computer.
She messages me on FB.

I'm actually due for an upgrade, but I don't want a touch phone like my dad has.
Those seem so annoying.

(0) (0)

"If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you're here
They don't deserve you"

Post Posted: Sep 7th, '14, 21:33    

light_sucks
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 77654
Mood: Extremely depressed
Texting is my main form of communication. I'm hard of hearing, so talking on the phone is really difficult. Sometimes talking to people face to face is difficult.

I love that texting was invented, it opened up my world quite a bit. Now I can chat with friends when ever I want to. Before I'd have to wait until I saw them in person.

I'm also a person who gets bored very easily. So I really love that I can do a bunch of stuff on my phone. I like playing games or surfing the web. It keeps me occupied.

I don't generally play on my phone when talking to people unless I get a text or something or I'm looking something up that we were talking about.

(0) (0)

I am djla90's main.

Debralynn's Hangout ^.^ Come chat with me!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=51721

Here's my super awesome perler business. Show me some love, order some art!
https://www.facebook.com/debralynnashbyDDD/

Flight Rising name: DreadedDawn

RIP Wishbone. We only had you for a few months, but you were very loved.

Post Posted: Sep 7th, '14, 23:30    

Sanssouci
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34174
I just use my phone as a regular phone. I don't text or check the internet with it.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '14, 00:51    

Cat
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 15252
Mood: Frizzy hair, don't care
I rarely text on mine, I use it to look at the weather and some other apps I downloaded or if I'm bored I can play some games on it... but I'm not on it most of the time, like right now I don't even know where it is. :I

I do find it annoying when people are on them ALL the time though, especially when you're talking to them or they are driving. :mcmeh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '14, 03:41    

Star_Dust
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34740
Mood: Lurking
I don't text very much and I rarely use my phone.

(0) (0)
Hopes and Dreams

Dream Avi.... That will never happen...

Feed My Knuffels!

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '14, 04:49    

Nankuii
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 105229
Mood: que sera sera
My phone is about to be 3 years old... I dropped in many places (like in soup and porridge... and in the sink) that I might need a new one soon xD
I don't use it much, except for games and calling my parents (they don't know how to txt TwT;). I usually text my friends.

I don't like using my phone for facebook :L

It's crazy how my phone didn't crack or stop working yet.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 21st, '14, 00:19    

tofu
Hugs: 4898
I always happen to be on my phone Snapchatting my friends. :mcheh: Rarely do I ever call unless it's an emergency; my phone has very bad reception.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 21st, '14, 01:58    

jocat646
Hugs: 19706
Mood: swamped with exhaustion
I have a terrible phone.
It's in between flip phone and iPhone

(0) (0)
~four tres two uno~