Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Best kind of cake...
Ice cream cake~ 24%  24%  [ 19 ]
Cupcakes~ 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Angel food cake~ 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Pound cake~ 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
Birthday cake~ 10%  10%  [ 8 ]
Fruitcake~ 9%  9%  [ 7 ]
Invisible cake~ 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
JUST FEED ME D8 40%  40%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 78
 Post subject: ~NAŦSU'S BUҰING ŦħREAÐ~
Post Posted: Sep 2nd, '15, 02:22    

Natsuyuki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 16612
Mood: ~(=w=)~
Hi there! Welcome to my buying thread! :mctongue:

I finally have some decent funds, so I thought I'd start this thread in hope of getting some dream items :mclove:

Item trades!
-I do have a lot of items, but it's really hard to make of list because some I wouldn't want to trade unless it's for some super wanted item... So just lemme know your wishlist and we can go from there? XD;;; -

Artworks! (if that's what floats your boat :P)[/b]
Samples of my art:
http://kiyutsuna.deviantart.com/

If any of these options appeal to you, please don't hesitate to make me an offer! I'm open any mix of trade options haha :mctongue:

~*~

And that's about it! Thanks for visiting and hope to do some trades! :qh:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Buying Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions~
Post Posted: Sep 4th, '15, 21:25    

Natsuyuki
Buying Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions
Please refer to my profile wishlist for the colors I still need~

:mcsquee:
So I'm looking to collect ALL of the Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions! (Or, at least, all the colors I like...)
:mclove:
My offer is 1k each. Willing to go up to 3k for priority colors!*
*All prices are up for negotiation, if you have a color I REALLY want I'm not above bribing haha >w<//*
:mccool:
Priority Colors:
Black
:qh:
I'm just super excited to have a WK item inspired by one of my own knuffels QAQ so please throw in offers~ I'd be very grateful! <3

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Natsu's Buying Thread~ [ALL Tiel Knuffel Hair Extensions
Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 13:19    

Vineda
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 20905
Mood: Please try again later...
Hiya!

First off, I'd like to offer you the Tiel knuffel hair extension in Blue white for trade to add to your collection... (if you're willing, would this item + 2.5 k be ok for your magic macy pet which you have valued at 4k?)

And second, how much would you value the GftQ item (the vampire hair)?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 16:35    

Natsuyuki
Hi there!

Your offer sounds lovely! I'd be glad to make that trade ^^ will send over the pet right now :mclove:

As for the vampire hair, I'm not too clear on the fp value of GftQs lol... I've seen the current month GftQ sold for anywhere between 50-70k in the past, so I guess my price for this hair would be about 55k? @[email protected] Of course, depending on the offer id be more than happy to negotiate haha. ^^

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 16:56    

Vineda
Thanks for that! I've resent you the trade! (best check if it's all there to make sure)

and thanks for explaining on the GftQ. I'll consider it some more once I have more FP later in the month, but it won't be immediately...
If a good offer comes around, feel free to accept it!

Thank you and good luck collecting your Tiel extensions! They're quite popular as far as I hear.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 17:02    

Natsuyuki
Thanks for the trade~ it's very much appreciated <3

And take your time~ I'm hoping to trade the hair for some wishlist items, so I will prioritize item trades over just selling for pure ^^;;; but then again im not exactly the most fond of this hair, so I will consider all offers to take it off my hands LOL //can't handle angry eyebrows OTL

Thanks! ^^ so far I've gotten some good colors from raffling <3 gosh I love this feature //throws FP at it like crazy

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 17:30    

Vineda
I saw, but I only have two items from your wishlist, so I was checking for value. I'll see what happens. I don't mind the eyebrows so much myself (since I'm all for quirky facial expressions and they're too much fun to resist) but I love the twintails down the side addition... So yeah. If I manage to rake up some more FP before the month is over I'll return. If not, I guess I'll start looking around to collect some more items...

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 8th, '15, 17:33    

Natsuyuki
Ooo I see I see ^^ well I'll look forward to your offer~ it'd be great to trade the hair off to someone who appreciates it :mclove:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ~*Natsu's Buying Thread*~
Post Posted: Sep 10th, '15, 22:36    

Vineda
Heya! I'm back again. This time with indigo ones. (the tiel knuffel hair extensions in indigo(x1). Just to be clear)
Would you trade them for 2k? Unless you have them already?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: ~*Natsu's Buying Thread*~
Post Posted: Sep 10th, '15, 23:23    

Natsuyuki
Sure thing! ^^ I'll send the trade now~ thank you! <3

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next