Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Newbie Charity |Help, Tips, Hints, Clothing, Food, Mater
Post Posted: Jan 21st, '13, 21:54    

blueruby
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 412
Hi, I'm blueruby. I found this game though a friend on another sight called chicken smoothie. It looked like fun so I joined and it is fun! I haven't been a member for even a full day yet though. I hate to beg.. But I could really use some food points or items. Thanks so much for doing this, it's really nice of you!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 27th, '13, 03:02    

Asterlite
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 179
My name is Asterlite and i joined today.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '13, 19:56    

soulreaper
Hugs: 3894
Um, hello. I just started yesterday. I found out about this site due to an online manga I was reading.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '13, 14:48    

Aileen
Hugs: 465
Hello, :)
I'm joined three days ago. I found link to this site from mori girl blog.
I still get to knew Kingdom. The time when I can have Knuffel is far away but
I have one question. When I buy Knuffel I need food it?

(0) (0)
Dream avatar:

Post Posted: May 6th, '13, 04:45    

princessluchia
Hugs: 1733
Mood: Random
Hello. My name is Brittany but its completely fine to just call me luchia. I came here from Ernya today. I saw a cute picture and clicked on it and it led me here. I'm also on gaiaonline. I have an art shop on Ernya and may end up opening one on here in the future. I love how cute this site is. :mccute:

(0) (0)
Dream Avatar:
Items Needed:
Demon Wings
Darkness Gen 2 Eyes
Darkness Gen 2 Horns
Fallox Knuffel Gloves (Red)
Elegant Furisode (Black)
Celebriwen Tiara (Red)

Princessluchia's Pink Pearl Art Shop - Now Open!

Post Posted: Jun 7th, '13, 09:15    

Cremuex Levier
Hugs: 2156
<3

I've been looking for a place like this to just chat and hang!

Hello everyone, my name is Cremuex Levier and I'm somewhat new.
I found Kingdom of Knuffels quite a few times, once from gaia (I seem to have lost the KofK account from back then though...), once through a pet site and this time through clicking on yarolds. Hopefully I'll stick around a bit longer this time though. I just find it hard to get involved in communities and sticking with it when I first start out...

I'm always open to talking and chatting and such so hopefully I'll become a regular of this place.

I guess I should say something about myself huh?

I'm a uni student currently studying a bachelor of Psychological Sciences, I have EN qualifications (Enrolled Nurse) from University of New England, I have a certificate II in Community Services. I work in a game store called the sleeping dragon. I enjoy reading, learning new things, studying, thinking, working hard, drawing, watching tv with friends, doing click sites, learning about programming and coding, etc. I also love animals! Animals just make me happier in general. My favourite coloursheme is pink/purple and blues or pastels.

If there's anything more you'd like to know feel free to ask. I'll probably subscribe and bookmark this thread.

(0) (0)
Image Dorm Party - Friendly Hang Out!

Post Posted: Oct 27th, '13, 18:11    

MehrongAlong
Hugs: 185
Hi I'm MehrongAlong! I found this site from an blog and was interested immediately! But it seems that it's more difficult than I thought... I'd like/need a knuffel and Food points since I just started like 2 days ago! Please and Thank you!! Oh and NICE TO MEEEET YOU! :mcglee:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 7th, '13, 05:41    

theolas
Hugs: 264
hi i have been on here for a time but never figured out how to play

(0) (0)
http://theolas.deviantart.com/ to see my art

Post Posted: Dec 1st, '13, 23:33    

PrincessKasumi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1744
Mood: Stalkerish
Hmm Hello ! Just joined today so if you have any tips on how to get Food Points please tell me (:

(0) (0)
My first Knuffel thanks to Anju ♥
My Quest/Wishlist Thread!
私のを待ちます。

Post Posted: Dec 9th, '13, 12:37    

Blood_Yagami
Hugs: 2738
Mood: empty..
Hello, my name is Blood Yagami and first i joined because i wanted to help my girlfriend with the halloween event but now i want to raise knuffel myself and create tons of new avatars x3

at the moment i try to collect enough flour and spices for the calendar but with only 1 knuffel who can dig i have a hard time xD

edit: [ i forgot to mention that my first knuffel was a gift =) i bought the wild knuffel myself(it was one of the cheapest xD)]

(0) (0)
~ my thoughts ~

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next