Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
 Post subject: Free Item Giveaway (open)
Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 07:23    

FlowerRuby
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 15894
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/Yang_MCY/Other%20Avi%20Site/kofk/knuffellist_zps34db378c.png

You may only ask for item in that pic. You may ask for 5 item only unless it is a set and you can ask for the whole set. See page 31 post for more info if you want.

Please see what other ask before you as I will not list what been ask for since it is just copy and pasting what people ask for. It just what everyone post before you so CTRL+f to search the item in the previous post. I will not send item taken since I don't have them anymore. Page 31 and onward is what you should be checking

Open again.

I am too lazy to post my invo. I ask for advice on how to do this but no one seem to know.

Update: To give people more chance (I do not feel anyone was greedy, asking too much etc. Since this is a game and as long as you follow the rule it all fine by me.) I am just going to limit it to 15 ( or 20 if you item include common/non FC item) item per person since I notice a few people are having really bad luck at guessing or having a hard time figuring out which item to ask for.

Does not apply yo anyone who donated me a knuffel in the past, from the knuffel hangout. I owe those people big time and they may ask as much as they want.

So this is how this work/Rules:

1) You can ask for any item you want.
2) Limit one item per post.
3) You must state which item and pose.
Ex: I want rainbow set. <---No you get nothing.
Ex: I want the rainbow set eye <---Yes, you get it cuz you state item and pose and not just the set.
4) If I have the item I will send it to you for free. If not I will say so and you can try as many time as you want.
5) You cannot ask for any item my avi is currently wearing.
6) No limit on how many time you can ask but you can;t post twice in a row.
7)If asking for event set, common or knuffel item;you can ask for up to the whole set or 5 item. Does not apply to any other item.
8) All hair come with the clean one and the one with item attach.
9) Must state all color when asking for an item.
10) DO REMIND ME IF I SKIP YOU OR FORGOT TO SEND TRADE.
11) No quoting the first page, any post I made responding to pad 5-20 pages, or any long post. This is to prevent lag.

Important:
1) You can ask for :fc: or Gold too but again I may or may not have any.
2)I only have stuff 2012+ (I think, take the risk and ask if you want)
3) If you had donated me a knuffel in the past, feel free to ask for a full set of any monthly set you want.
4) I am not on a lot. So you will have to be patient to get free item. It may take a few hour to weeks.
5) DO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT PEOPLE ASK FOR IF YOU WANT GOOD ITEM. YOU CAN REDUCE A LOT OF POST AND GET ITEM FASTER IF YOU DON'T ASK FOR STUFF PEOPLE ALREADY ASK FOR. I ONLY HAVE 1 COPY OF EACH ITEM.

Will add more as needed.

Other:
I am an exchanger by hearts. On every avi site I trade and sell item as I want. You can sell any item I give to you, donate it, etc. I don't mind at all. I am leaving so what the point of keeping the item to rot. Ask for as many as want til you get 15 since it is all a game. Have fun. Any questions welcome.

People who got 15 item:
aidelon

Close for now.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Free Item Giveaway
Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 07:31    

SchitsenGiggles
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5068
Mood: meow
I want angel butterfly wings, white.
But I don't really know you so I'd understand not getting anything even if you had it.
xD
Any unwanted items or fp are amazing though.

I really just came here to post.

(0) (0)
Dream Avatar
*~Image~*
Items Needed
New Starter Border (Yellow) bought
Itril Bra (Midnight Blue)..Jess Collar (Midnight Purple)
Star Shoulder Tattoo(Yellow)...Midnight Moon Background Bought
Star Hand Tattoo (Yellow)....Letitia Lilly Armlet (Midnight Purple) Bought
Unicolor Wristwarmers (Midnight Blue)...Shion Upper Arm Bracelet (Midnight Purple)
Deviangel Knuffel Halo (Yellow)...Magic Macy Hair (Midnight Blue)
Starry Night Tiara...Starry Night Pet Donated Zephyrus1115<3
Frog Infernal Pomp Dress...Simple Ring (Yellow)
If you are selling any of these pm me!
Also looking for materials.
7 x Minotaur Horn, 1 x Peacock Feather, 13 x Red Diamond. :mcargh:

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 07:39    

FlowerRuby
you can have my FP.
I got 8k left.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 08:01    

SchitsenGiggles
Ohmygosh! :mcomg:
Thank you so much! That is way more then I could even hope for. :qh:
If you want art of anything I'd be happy to draw for you!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 08:13    

Finch
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 17375
Mood: ???
Any fairy coins you feel like sparing would be fantastic.
"mchappy"

By the way, why are you giving things away? Just clearing your inventory?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 08:41    

aidelon
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2597
Mood: AFK, usually
Do you happen to have a Butterfly Lair Pet (2012 Monthly Treasure)?

Any FPs or FCs would be nice too. But like Nefarious said, why are you doing this? Please don't tell us you're leaving? D=

(0) (0)
如果我能弥补一个破碎的心灵,能减轻一个生命的痛苦,
Quest List
Gold Coins 4/12
抚慰一处创伤,或是令一只离巢的小鸟归巢,我便不是徒然活着。

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 11:50    

cyan
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13877
Mood: ♫♪ Schnee ♪♫
Yes she is leaving :qcry:

I want angel background, I just don't remember which colour you own :qhehe:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 13:37    

AlkseeyaKC
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 163262
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
Why you leaving? o n o

May I please has Autumn Flowers Short Hair?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 14:02    

FlowerRuby
Don't have time for knuffel and my time zone make it very hard hard to talk to people so I just stop coming on too much. I decide I will just chat once in a while but give away my stuff and knuffel since I doubt I will use them anymore.

All item send cuz I got them all.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 16th, '13, 14:29    

GirlCalledBob
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5389
Mood: Vaguely confused
If you have the White Knight set, I've been really craving it. I guess I'll have to ask for it one item at a time though "mchappy" That's okay, makes sense to stop people hoarding all the good items quickly.

Can I have White Knight Dragon, if you have it?

(0) (0)
You might notice, but I talk a lot. Words word words... never one when fifty will do.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next