Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Saii's Cleanout Charity!
Post Posted: Apr 5th, '15, 18:30    

Saii
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7498
Mood: Bluh.
Hey there, it's been a while since I've actually been in the forums, whoops (college has been a doozy)!

But, I've still been around on the site, and doing some event stuff for the past few years! As such, I've got a lot of random event items from past years just sitting in my wardrobe, collecting dust (as well as a few other random bits of clothing I bought but never wore)...

So!

I'm gonna do a little charity giveaway thing to clear up some space. It's nothing super formal, and once I get rid of enough stuff this thread's gonna close up.

Here are the rules:

:ql: No more than 3-4 items per person
:ql: You should be newer on the site (or at least be in need of what I have to give)
:ql: No mule accounts please, that's just rude
:ql: Please don't beg or spam
:ql: No private messages

I have tons of Doughnight items, Easter event items, and Halloween event items. If you want something from a specific set, you can specify it in your post, but if I do not have what you're looking for then I apologize in advance.

To enter the charity, please make a post that details the following:
A little introduction! Say hello and be friendly, then let me know when you joined. :mcglee:

Aaaand that's pretty much it. Nothing formal, I'm just cleaning out my inventory and hoping to get some better use out of the items I've accidentally hoarded.

(0) (0)
Let us not forget our dear friends, the cuttlefish.
---
Check out and feed my other Knuffels too!

Post subject: Re: Saii's Cleanout Charity!
Post Posted: Apr 8th, '15, 08:25    

646rebecca
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 55898
Mood: (#]^-^[#)
Hi there :)
I am not exactly new ( Jul 3rd, '14) But I am just curious to know if you have any Doughnight '13 items?
I have a few, but after some more.
(I am after the dress, border, garland, Gindoo, Gingart and the tattoo)

Thank you for your time :)

(0) (0)
My Material Trading Page!
need: red diamond x15

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '15, 16:44    

Saii
Surprisingly, '13 is one of the only Doughnight sets I didn't get! Sorry about that! :mcgasp:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 9th, '15, 22:00    

Spica
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 11163
Hey. I joined on August 2010, but I forgot about my account til about a year or so ago. Do you happen to have any Easter '10 items?

(0) (0)

I am currently questing: Water Gen 1
Please contact me if you are willing to arrange a drop.

Headcanon! Knuffel Thread

Post Posted: Apr 10th, '15, 12:34    

Mynah
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 31223
Mood: wistful
Halloa! *showers sakura petals like confetti*
I think I'm new, this Spring event is my first event on Kofk :mcgrin: I joined Feb 6th, '15!
I'd love items from Halloween '11 or '12 if you happen to have any, I'd prefer handheld, accessory and body parts much over clothing :qn:

(0) (0)
Stroctoperry wrote:
Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:
People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017

Post Posted: Apr 10th, '15, 17:48    

Boyfriend
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 203
Mood: ♚ Sleepy
Yo! My name is Prince and I actually joined... a few days ago lol.
Do you happen to have any orange/coffee 2011 halloween items? Or the doughnight 2014 eyes? :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Image Image Image
I usually solve problems by letting them devour me.❞

Post Posted: Apr 11th, '15, 02:01    

Saii
@Spica: Ahh, nope, I don't have anything from that set! I might have some other items I could give you though, if you'd like. Let me know what you might prefer and I can try to send you something c:

@Urban Myth: *throws some petals as well* I've got a few things from that set, I can send some of them to you!

@Boyfriend: Hey! I've got some items from the 2011 set, but not the eyes from the Doughnight in 2014. I can send you some of that if you'd like.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 11th, '15, 05:22    

Dreamsinger
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2917
Mood: Wishful
Hi, I'm Dreamsinger. I joined back a few years ago, but I didn't become active until this year. (Though oddly I have V-day balloons from 2013. XD)
I like this site a lot, I'm saving up for a wild knuffel.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
Searching for: Apple Core, Book of Music, Bubbles, Earth Ring, & Mountain Dew!
Dream's Quests Dream's Knuffel Dream's Explorations Avatar GalleryImage

Post Posted: Apr 11th, '15, 05:45    

Boyfriend
@Saii oh sure! thank you so much! :mchappy:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 11th, '15, 12:50    

Mynah
Arigatou gozaimasu Saii-san :qn: :chick:

(0) (0)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next