Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Saii's Cleanout Charity!
Post Posted: Nov 17th, '15, 19:00    

EmeraldsLyn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2827
Mood: Calm
Hi, I'm EmeraldsLyn. I joined back a year ago, but I didn't become active until yesterday. (anything you have to offer would be great)
I like this site a lot, I'm saving up for a knuffel. :sflw:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 8th, '15, 05:28    

Moossey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 887
Mood: ovo
Hello! My name is Jennifer, but I like to go by the nickname Jen. I did join back in 2008, but quit in 2010 or so. I gave away most of my items to charity back then. I came back a week ago to start anew! I'd like to have Halloween items if possible. I like spooky stuff. :qlov:

I also love to draw. I'm wanting to try to create a wild knuffel in the future.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 8th, '15, 06:22    

Akili Li
Hugs: 74662
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
Oh! Is this still going? I'd love to have a few more items to play around with <3
I joined at the tail end of November (this year November) and have been having so much fun here! The knuffels drew me in to start, really. Someday I'd love to create a wild knuffel, too, but I have a specific image in mind and my skills aren't up to it... I want to start with a wooden block half-carved and then have a wooden puppet and then watch leaves/moss/flowers grow from it into hair/clothes/wings/whatever...

Anyhow. I adore the browns/reds but don't know enough about events here to even have a clue on event items. (Except these adorable reindeer, aren't they darling? :qh: They were an unexpected gift from someone very kind!)

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 8th, '15, 06:45    

Moossey
Akili Li wrote:
Oh! Is this still going? I'd love to have a few more items to play around with <3
I joined at the tail end of November (this year November) and have been having so much fun here! The knuffels drew me in to start, really. Someday I'd love to create a wild knuffel, too, but I have a specific image in mind and my skills aren't up to it... I want to start with a wooden block half-carved and then have a wooden puppet and then watch leaves/moss/flowers grow from it into hair/clothes/wings/whatever...

Anyhow. I adore the browns/reds but don't know enough about events here to even have a clue on event items. (Except these adorable reindeer, aren't they darling? :qh: They were an unexpected gift from someone very kind!)

That sounds like an interesting and creative concept. I'd like to see a knuffel like that too.. and adopt it. :qlol:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 8th, '15, 20:07    

Calandhiel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 493
Mood: Happy :3
Hello! I'm a really new player and still getting the hang of things on here :mccute: If you have stuff that you would like to give away, I would be most grateful :3 thank you!

Calandhiel

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Dec 12th, '15, 08:08    

themightyfall
Hugs: 1457
Mood: wish i knew
A little introduction! Say hello and be friendly, then let me know when you joined.
Hi! I'm Mighty! I joined December 10th! I'd like any Halloween items if that is cool? I'm fine with really any items though.

(0) (0)

please quote me if you want my attention!

Post Posted: Dec 30th, '15, 04:27    

Kaelyn Rayne
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 600
Hi I'm Kae, I joined March 20, 2012, though honestly my first go around only lasted about a month in total. I'm looking for '11 Valentine skin and ears, Valentine '10 Lips or Halloween '11 Pumpkin Lips (Fire Orange) since the Doughnight Ears I have from '12 are too dark and make me have to wear a darker skin tone than I like.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 14th, '16, 01:29    

Ravenshadow17
Hugs: 80
Hi! I just joined today. Thank you so much!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 27th, '16, 22:14    

PulciniVerdi
Hugs: 8949
Hello~
I've joined today and invested all my FP to buy two knuffel. Everything will be a huge help, honestly ^^"
I've browsed a little in the dreamavatar section but I don't really know how to find those items so >_>"

(0) (0)
.:Want to buy:.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
(feel free to pm me with your offer)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5