Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next
Fixed or Unique?
iunno 13%  13%  [ 67 ]
Fixed 9%  9%  [ 46 ]
Unique 18%  18%  [ 95 ]
food 60%  60%  [ 317 ]
Total votes : 525
 Post subject: Re: Official Quests Guide: Now IE Compatible! [Upd: 10/22]
Post Posted: Oct 9th, '13, 08:22    

Amura
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 62013
Oh, well, I saved my last recipes in case they were useful.
Forgot to save the pics, sorry!

Quote:
Well, to create a Picnic Basket I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Family Jewels Paper Bag, 1 x Twig, 1 x Blue Diamond, 4 x Swallowtail Pomfret, 6 x Silver Ore, 8 x Angelica Leaf, 15 x Chestnut, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 300 food points.

Well, to create a Cooling Fan I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Crystallized Air, 1 x Holy Wind, 2 x Book of Air, 13 x Bills, 18 x Purple Candle, 28 x Iron Ore, 40 x Dumpling Recipe, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 230 food points.

Well, to create a Self-delivering Drinks I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Apple Juice, 1 x Orange Juice, 5 x Book of Time, 18 x Bills, 25 x Blue Candle, 45 x Purple Perch, 95 x Bananarama Paper Bag, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 400 food points.

Well, to create a Waterproof Hamster Ball I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Blue Balloon, 1 x Crystal Ball, 1 x Pearl, 1 x Phoenix Feather, 12 x Eagle Feather, 18 x Black Candle, 27 x Bubbles, 40 x Sweet Pea, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 300 food points.

Well, to create a Never-melting Ice Cream I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Dragon Eye, 11 x Gold Coins, 19 x Black Candle, 28 x Book of Music, 40 x Acorn, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 330 food points.

Well, to create a Mobile Lagoon I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Mermaid Tear, 1 x Water Potion, 1 x Gold Bullion, 11 x Halibut, 18 x Cherry Blossom, 27 x Red Rose, 40 x Oak Leaf, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 270 food points.

Well, to create a Magic Straightener I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 6 x Light Orb, 18 x Gryphon Claw, 25 x Green Candle, 45 x Green Balloon, 95 x Pliers, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 340 food points.

Well, to create a Special Swimsuit I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 10 x Earth Orb, 25 x Book of Magic, 42 x Silver Ore, 99 x Cottonwood Leaf, 230 x Sunflower, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 340 food points.

Well, to create a Sparkly Beach Umbrella I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 10 x Angel Feather, 20 x TikiTaki Tribe Mask, 45 x Green Candle, 125 x Purple Perch, 200 x Wheat, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 270 food points.

Well, to create a Sound-recording Spyglass I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Dragon Eye, 1 x Goblin Ear, 25 x Darkness Orb, 50 x Pearl, 100 x Moth Orchid, 210 x Orange Juice, 440 x Oak Leaf, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 240 food points.

Well, to create a Herbicide I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Book of Death, 1 x Darkness Potion, 1 x Poison, 10 x Phoenix Feather, 33 x Knuffel Skull, 40 x Laughing Gas, 100 x Blue Guppy, 240 x Purikura Paper Bag, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 290 food points.

Well, to create a Large Trees I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Acorn, 1 x Chestnut, 1 x Apple Core, 2 x Darkness Orb, 11 x Knuffel Skull, 17 x Moth Orchid, 20 x Purple Perch, 44 x Marshmallow, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 240 food points.

Well, to create a Magic Flute I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Twig, 1 x Book of Music, 1 x Book of Magic, 5 x Book of Air, 80 x Silver Crown, 25 x Daruma Doll, 49 x Eel, 97 x Flower Petals, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 230 food points.

Well, to create a Rose Bushes I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Red Rose, 1 x Blue Rose, 1 x Pink Rose, 10 x Green Diamond, 33 x Eagle Feather, 40 x Peacock Feather, 99 x Holy Water, 230 x Twig, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 250 food points.

Well, to create a Fertilizer I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Apple Core, 1 x Banana Peel, 1 x Holy Water, 4 x Blue Diamond, 17 x Gryphon Claw, 29 x Pionus Feather, 60 x Orange Juice, 100 x Origami Crane, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 300 food points.

Well, to create a Grass Seeds I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Weed, 10 x Will-o'-Wisp, 30 x Book of Magic, 40 x Blue Candle, 110 x Iris Flower, 250 x Acorn, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 260 food points.

Well, to create a Vegetal Ink I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Red Candle, 1 x Blue Candle, 1 x Green Candle, 5 x Green Diamond, 80 x Swallowtail Pomfret, 30 x Lily, 48 x Mountain Dew, 99 x Dumpling Recipe, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 320 food points.

Well, to create a Shrubbery I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Weed, 1 x Cottonwood Leaf, 1 x Dogwood Leaf, 5 x Golden Crown, 90 x Silver Crown, 25 x Air Ring, 50 x Sausage, 95 x Ink Pot, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 250 food points.

(0) (0)
| Wishlist | Selling | Knuffel | Avatar gallery | Materials |

I have a baby who requires all my attention so it may take me a while to reply.
Please be patient!!

Post Posted: Oct 9th, '13, 08:47    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 23667
Mood: Because you think you've &q...
Thank you very much. Keep posting and we'll at least have a record of it to get eventually updated into the thread.

(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post Posted: Oct 9th, '13, 09:02    

Amura
OK, I'll make sure to do so when the next batch of quests is released. :qstar:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 9th, '13, 10:03    

Sunlight
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 17772
Mood: Reflective
Thanks! :qwhee:

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Post Posted: Oct 22nd, '13, 06:18    

Artemis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10284
Mood: meh :T
Ziaheart wrote:
Artemis, I am unaware of any quests being limited time. If they are newer quests, you might have to do another quest in order to unlock it. I believe the newest line of quests will only unlock if you do the newest Hooded Stranger quest.

that's good! xD
Now I really look forward to finishing my current quest so that I can get those eyes!
Thank you Zia

(0) (0)
~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ஐ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~
<♥> ოყ ɖrεαmʂ /♥/ Qυεʂէʂ /♥/ ოყ ʂhσp /♥/ вʋყiռℊ /♥/ ƒεε∂ ოყ Ƙռυƒƒεℓ <♥>

Post Posted: Oct 22nd, '13, 08:36    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
:qsml: No problem. Good luck with your quest!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 23rd, '13, 03:53    

Lacrimosa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 100914
Mood: my avatar is male :v
Ah, good thing I've been keeping the recipes on a notepad file. o: I'm going to put each recipe in a separate quote because I think it looks confusing as one big mass.. owo;; Also, I didn't get the images.. sorry! ;w;

Quote:
Lucretia - Sparkly Beach Umbrella - Lacrimosa Eyepatch (Light Pink)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Sparkly Beach Umbrella I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 10 x Fire Orb, 20 x Silver Crown, 45 x Olive Tree Leaf, 125 x Treasure Map, 200 x Goldfish, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 270 food points.

Quote:
Hooded Stranger - Sound-recording Spyglass - Glass Fairy Wings (Gray White)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Sound-recording Spyglass I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Dragon Eye, 1 x Goblin Ear, 25 x Book of Earth, 50 x Pearl, 100 x Wren Egg, 210 x Belladonna Flower, 440 x Goldfish, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 400 food points.

Quote:
Ehlenia - Special Swimsuit - Ribinn Overshirt (Fire Orange)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Special Swimsuit I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 10 x Darkness Orb, 25 x Swallowtail Pomfret, 42 x Pionus Feather, 99 x Purple Perch, 230 x Sweet Pea, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 240 food points.

Quote:
Lyera - Magic Straightener - Roseribbon Clip (Blue White)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Magic Straightener I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 6 x Fire Orb, 18 x Koi, 25 x Valerian Leaf, 45 x Spathe Flower, 95 x Pencil, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 300 food points.

Quote:
Nympharia - Mobile Lagoon - Origami Mouse (Light Sand)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Mobile Lagoon I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Mermaid Tear, 1 x Water Potion, 1 x Book of Light, 11 x Knuffel Skull, 18 x Pionus Feather, 27 x Treasure Map, 40 x Oak Leaf, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 360 food points.

Quote:
Gigi - Never-melting Ice Cream - Love Emoticon (Red)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Never-melting Ice Cream I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Golden Crown, 11 x Poison, 19 x Purple Candle, 28 x Moorish Idol, 40 x Banana Peel, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 260 food points.

Quote:
King - Self-delivering Drinks - Heartstripe Clip (Claret)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Self-delivering Drinks I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Apple Juice, 1 x Orange Juice, 5 x Book of Time, 18 x Wuffel Skull, 25 x Lily, 45 x Red Rose, 95 x Wheat, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 330 food points.

Quote:
Feanor - Waterproof Hamster Ball - Elven Quiver (Brown)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Waterproof Hamster Ball I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Blue Balloon, 1 x Crystal Ball, 1 x Pearl, 1 x Golden Crown, 12 x Book of Art, 18 x Air Ring, 27 x Bubbles, 40 x Dumpling Recipe, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 370 food points.

Quote:
Queen - Cooling Fan - Mr. Bear Hand Puppet (Sky Blue)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Cooling Fan I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Crystallized Air, 1 x Holy Wind, 2 x Air Orb, 13 x Pink Rose, 18 x Silver Ore, 28 x Robin Egg, 40 x Sunflower, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 260 food points.

Quote:
Fungus - Picnic Basket - Emo Glasses (Red)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Picnic Basket I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Family Jewels Paper Bag, 1 x Twig, 1 x Book of Air, 4 x Pearl, 6 x Groundsel, 8 x Oyster, 15 x Flower Petals, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 370 food points.

Quote:
Hooded Stranger - Herbicide - Glass Fairy Wings (Lime green)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Herbicide I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Book of Death, 1 x Darkness Potion, 1 x Poison, 10 x Crystallized Air, 33 x Golden Ring, 40 x Wren Egg, 100 x Mountain Dew, 240 x Wheat, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 390 food points.

Quote:
Gigi - Magic Flute - Gigi Eyes (Jade Green)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Magic Flute I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Twig, 1 x Book of Music, 1 x Book of Magic, 5 x Darkness Orb, 80 x Book of Death, 25 x Purple Candle, 49 x Treasure Map, 97 x Clown Shoe, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 370 food points.

Quote:
Lucretia - Vegetal Ink - Flower Top Hat (Scarlet)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Vegetal Ink I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Red Candle, 1 x Blue Candle, 1 x Green Candle, 5 x Darkness Orb, 80 x Wuffel Skull, 30 x Earth Ring, 48 x Peony, 99 x Pencil, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 240 food points.

Quote:
Queen - Rose Bushes - Finch Headwings (Crimson)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Rose Bushes I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Red Rose, 1 x Blue Rose, 1 x Pink Rose, 10 x Crystallized Light, 33 x Book of Magic, 40 x Blue Macaw Feather, 99 x Moorish Idol, 230 x Tulip, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 250 food points.

Quote:
Lyera - Fertilizer - Ribbon Hair (Ecru)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Fertilizer I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Apple Core, 1 x Banana Peel, 1 x Holy Water, 4 x Angel Tear, 17 x Bloodstone, 29 x Olive Tree Leaf, 60 x Iron Ore, 100 x Origami Crane, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 290 food points.

Quote:
Feanor - Grass Seeds - Elven Coat (Mocha)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Grass Seeds I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Weed, 10 x Mithril Ore, 30 x Book of Art, 40 x Laughing Gas, 110 x Duck Feather, 250 x Apple Juice, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 370 food points.

Quote:
Fungus - Large Trees - Jongca Clip (Fuschia)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Large Trees I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Acorn, 1 x Chestnut, 1 x Apple Core, 2 x Mermaid Tear, 11 x Caique Feather, 17 x Copper Ore, 20 x Red Pepper, 44 x Pencil, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 250 food points.

Quote:
King - Shrubbery - Luna Pacifier (Ecru)
Umiel:
Well, to create a Shrubbery I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Weed, 1 x Cottonwood Leaf, 1 x Dogwood Leaf, 5 x Lava, 90 x Water Potion, 25 x Pionus Feather, 50 x Mountain Dew, 95 x Bananarama Paper Bag, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 390 food points.

That was a little time consuming.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 23rd, '13, 08:09    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Thank you very much for taking your time to do this! This is great. :qwhee: And thank you for letting me know for whom these quests are.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 8th, '14, 19:55    

Amura
Here are my recipes for the newest quests :mccool:

Fungus - Shoulder Ribbon (Plum)
Umiel wrote:
Well, to create a Magic Hat I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Book of Magic, 10 x Blue Diamond, 25 x Mandragora, 40 x Groundsel, 100 x Oyster, 250 x Bananarama Paper Bag, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 370 food points.

Ehlenia - Lalobas Eyes (Crimson)
Umiel wrote:
Well, to create a Tiny X-Mas Tree I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Twig, 1 x Earth Potion, 1 x Earth Orb, 1 x Snowflake, 20 x Water Orb, 50 x Light Potion, 100 x Morning Dew, 200 x Spathe Flower, 450 x Fork, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 390 food points.

Nympharia - Ferumtoson Border (Aqua)
Umiel wrote:
Well, to create a Underwater Snow I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Water Potion, 1 x Book of Water, 1 x Water Orb, 28 x Blue Diamond, 65 x Book of Magic, 100 x Wren Egg, 220 x Ivy Leaf, 500 x Purikura Paper Bag, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 230 food points.

The King - Grumpy Mouth
Umiel wrote:
Well, to create a Fake Elk Head I need some components I don't have in stock. Bring me 1 x Minotaur Horn, 1 x Wererat Fang, 1 x Gryphon Claw, 30 x Angel Feather, 50 x TikiTaki Tribe Mask, 100 x Red Guppy, 200 x Trumpet Vine, 450 x Book of Jokes, and for the material I already have here I will charge you 260 food points.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 9th, '14, 03:51    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Thank you, Amura!

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next