Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Are you excited about the new feature?
Heck Yes! 30%  30%  [ 28 ]
Not really. 10%  10%  [ 9 ]
Food! 61%  61%  [ 57 ]
Total votes : 94
 Post subject: Re: KOfK DA Group's Art Contest! (SPRING-EXTREAM! EXTNED JUL
Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 16:47    

Rosamond
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 62688
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There's the entry from ml1201 but it's not in the folder. :mcconf:

I know what you mean about the doubles.

I don't really have any ideas how to fix the prize situation. :gfish:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 18:49    

AlkseeyaKC
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 163871
Mood: I'm Blue dabadee dabadie.
It say in the rules the entires need to be in the contest folder. I asked if she was having problems and to give me the direct link then the image link. I didn't have time to look it up. But maybe I should have looked it up. But I haven't heard back from her ether. I hope this doesnt turn into another problem. I'm all ready on edge giving up on these contests. :qsweat:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 20:06    

Rosamond
True, it does say to submit it to the contest folder in the rules. :qhehe:

Aww, perhaps the next contest will go better. The next contest theme interest me more so perhaps i'll participate. :qwhee:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 20:49    

itsu-datte
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 21271
Mood: I was someone once.

I'd be willing to donate some of the old sets/items I have just laying around on my mule account for the next contest if you'd like?

I'd also happily put a link in my siggy to advertise for it. c:

I love the idea of this contest and would like to help keep it alive and give it that push that'll hopefully help lure more in. <3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 22:06    

AlkseeyaKC
Thank you Beyond Birthday! Maybe I will toss in some of these extras just for funs. They are some Items that newer members don't have. =3

Also sorry if I seem so negative. I just got back from vacation, I want to do art, but things get in my way, I want to work on my comic after work hours but I am still getting over a bad cold so I'm so tired to work on it at that time. All this coughing and crap is making me not function right it seems. :mcdead:

I want to feel like next contest will go good. It will be drawing Knuffel, I think people in general want to draw there Knuffel and if we can get some food or Item prizes, people will be more interested.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 22:08    

Moi
Hugs: 179162
Mood: Know you're not alone.

I could possibly donate at least 20k.
I still have my contest to do and that's going to hurt my wallet xD

Winners: What do you want drawn 8u?

By drawing knuffel, do you mean we make one, or we make art of one we like?

(0) (0)

"Tired of feeling lost, tired of letting go
Tear the whole world down, tear the whole world down
Tired of wasted breath, tired of nothing left
Tear the whole world down, tear the whole world down"

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 22:16    

ml1201
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 45754
Sorry KC for the delay in response, I've had a bad week and not much time on the computer. :mcheh:

Here's the direct link because I don't know how to add it to the folder. :qoops:

http://guardianxofxmoon.deviantart.com/#/art/April-Showers-Bring-May-Flowers-467517453?hf=1

And to put it simply, Monday my car wouldn't start and I worked a long shift, and Tuesday I went out on my first ever date. :qoops:

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 22:27    

AlkseeyaKC
ML - Its OK, Sorry to hear you had a bad week and oooOOOOoooo First date! I hope it went well! X3
Here is a tutoral on how to submit to the group: http://kovowolf.deviantart.com/art/How- ... -194047534
I have it listed on the first page under How Tos and Rules if you need to find it again.
You can always toss me the deviation url at me and I can add it if you are still confused. Just make sure to let me know! :mchappy:

Moi - Thanks!! I hope you can get to the other arts! I would love to see them.
For the next contest its like a fan art contest for drawing Fire Knuffel, I'll be listing them all and stages on the first page when I fix it all up. :mchappy:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 22:41    

ml1201
Oh! I didn't know I had to do it from the group page. There was a button on the deviation itself that said something about adding to a group that I couldn't get to work.

Also, yes, the date went very well, we watched How to Train Your Dragon 2, and he was awesome and paid for everything himself~ Then again he also makes a ton more than I do. XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jul 16th, '14, 23:22    

Moi

Spoiler - if mine is one of them I will be drawing him :u

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next