Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Of witch's and danger one x one for Finx and Peparexa
Post Posted: Mar 17th, '15, 05:17    

Finx
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10361
Times have changed but people still think the same. A witch would still be hated by everyone or would she? This is a story about a young witch and her struggle to fit in.

Name: Annabell Archer
Bio: Anna isn't the most outspoken person in the world in fact in her family no one even seems to realize she exist until she speaks. This year is even worse her first year as a high school student and a new student to the town as well. She hopes she can find a friend despite her shy demeanor.
Picture:Image

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Of witch's and danger one x one for Finx and Peparexa
Post Posted: Mar 18th, '15, 17:53    

Peparexa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10921
Name: Alexia Taillere
Bio: Alexia is a friendly and seemingly cheerful girl who loves animals and likes helping people. She is quite organized and likes to keep her stuff neat. But, even though she tries to hide it, she is often under pressure because of her constant struggle to hide "her dark little secret," causing her to sometimes snap randomly. She is afraid that someone might find out. Who knows what could happen then. But, when she is at home, she can relax and be who she really is.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 05:30    

Finx
((She's cute))
Anna swallowed as she stared at her new school. Then with a deep breath she entered slowly making her way towards the gym where orientation would take place. As the older students turned to watch her, she looked at the ground blushing softly. She entered the gym and found a seat in the back letting her hair hide her face.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 09:03    

Peparexa
((Thanks! Anna is very cute as well. :3 ))

Alexia sighed as she entered the gym, trying not to give out how nervous she was truly feeling. She managed to go through elementary school without anyone finding out. But, this was high school. Will she be able to get through this as well? She really didn't want anyone to know. Pretending not to pay any attention to the older students that were looking at her, she just sat down somewhere in the back, where she thought that no one will really look at her and waited for that whole thing to begin. With a corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the girl sitting next to her. As much as she could she, since the girl had her beautiful silverish hair covering her face. She was wondering if this girl was going to be in her class. But, when the orientation started, she tried focusing on it.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 13:27    

Finx
Anna listened to the teacher talk about the school year and what they expected of them. As the talk wound down they were given there classes and released to the wolves. Nervously Anna stood pushing her hair back so she could see her schedule. "This should be fun." She grumbled then spotted the girl next to her. "Um...Hi." She had said it but her eyes were darting nervously around like she was expecting a attack.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 22:08    

Peparexa
Alexia tried to memorize as much as she could, even though her older brother, who was in fourth grade of this school, already told her what should the high school look like. Better safe than sorry. When it was done, she took her schedule and got up. She stretched a little. She was about to go, but she noticed the girl next to her. The girl greeted her. Since she seemed nervous and probably shy, Alexia smiled at her a little, trying to encourage her to relax. "Hello!" she greeted her back. "It's your first year here as well?" she asked.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 19th, '15, 23:30    

Finx
"Yes we just moved into town actually." Anna played with her skirt pretending to find a loose thread. "My name is Annabell but just Anna is fine if you want to call me a name." She swallowed. "Sorry I'm no good at this."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 04:17    

Peparexa
Alexia nodded. "I see," she said. So, Anna was new in the town as well and not just the school? Also, with her being shy... Anna probably didn't have friends yet. Maybe... maybe they could be friends? Alexia knew well what it's like to be lonely. Either way, she decided to stop jumping to conclusions so easily. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not much better either," she said honestly. "By the way, my name is Alexia. Nice to meet you, Anna."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 21st, '15, 22:51    

Finx
Anna smiled relieved that she didn't think she was weird. "Alexia...I like it." She pushed her hair from her face. "Do you want to head to class together if we have the same first class of course." She scowled at a boy who raced past laughing. "I have math."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 22nd, '15, 02:57    

Peparexa
Alexia smiled again. "Thanks. I like your name as well," she said. When Anna moved her hair from her face, she couldn't help it but remember the time when she still had longer hair. It really would get irritating on some points. But, it was kind of pity, since she used to have a really nice hair. She nodded. "Sure! I have math as well," she said.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next