Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: BFF gift contest ~ OVER
Post Posted: Dec 11th, '16, 18:57    

Popodoki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 76869
Mood: #TFnation19
I have an art request thread with this exact subject, but I figured throwing in the effort of turning it into an extra contest might help get me more art so c;;

I'm looking for some 'specific' art to give to my friends as gifts :qh:

The next post will be full of references and hopefully a decently detailed description of what I'm looking for exactly c:

This contest ends on the 30th of October

Please take a look at the next post and don't hesitate to ask for more info!

~ Thanks in advance ~

(0) (0)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

♥ Toten | 27 | infj | ace ♥
♥ Talk abt Transformers | Lolita fashion with me ♥
[S] INVO & FC | [ART CONTEST]

Post subject: Re: Short one this time c': UC
Post Posted: Dec 11th, '16, 19:02    

Popodoki
I'm thinking of making a cute photo album to give to my friends!

I have a few photos ready of each of them, me with each of them and such - but I was thinking that it would be really pretty to have little/big art pieces of them/us to place throughout the album ♥

I'm going with 2 different albums, although they're identical twins I do want each album to reflect their own personality ~

Their names are Sarah and Alex c:

I'm specifically thinking of:

For Sarah's album

- A small scene of me and Sarah sitting together

I was thinking of chibi art for this scene, that I can put in the corner of a page in the album like we're sitting there in the corner?

- A big scene of me and Sarah in our Hogwarts robes

To put on the last page of the album in full page, with us on opposite sides with our wands out and lots of sparkles and swirls to fill the rest of the page. I'm thinking of putting a small text in the middle of that page so it doesn't need to be center-heavy on the sparkles etc!

- Sarah with a violin/playing the violin

Pretty self-explanatory: Sarah is learning to play the violin so it would be cute to have a drawing of her playing one

- Sarah doing a pose with nunchucks

My friend can kick your ass! She has a high belt in fighting with nunchakus/nunchucks/whatever they're spelled haha

- Sarah all cuddled up with blankets and such

Sarah's a snugglebug, some cute art of her like her face only being visible under a mount of blankets and pillows would be cute corner-page art

- Big art of me and Sarah holding smoothies

I'd like to put this on the cover of the album, on the front. Just me and Sarah sitting next to each other with big smoothies sipping on straws, as its a staple of ours to grab a healthy smoothie instead of coffee

For Alex's album

- A small scene of us sitting together

Same idea as for Sarah, some cute chibi art to put in the corner of a page

- Alex covered in paint smudges and paper shreds

Alex is really creative and teaches art to teens! I think a funny image of her being covered in smudges and the like, holding paint brushes and paper would be cute

- Scene with me and Alex in our Hogwarts robes

Also to put on the last page of the album, I'm imagining a scene where we're both chilling on a couch in the Slytherin common room. Probably with empty snack boxes and wrappings lying around

- Big art of me and Alex holding frappucinos

We like our frappes, a lot. I'd like a big picture of us enjoying a frappe to put on the front cover of the album

- Alex sitting in a windowsill with potted plants around her

Instagram worthy aesthethic scene!
She's a writer, so a cute scene with her writing while sitting near a window with plants around her would be nice

- Alex surrounded by penguins

She loves penguins c':

If you have any ideas yourself as to other cute things to draw, don't hesitate to tell me or ask! ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

The following links are all references as to what Sarah and Alex look like, along with myself c':

They're identical twins so obviously they look a lot alike, but I'm hoping with these references you get an idea on how to draw them properly

PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM

ALSO IMPORTANT, these pics with me are slightly old, I HAVE DIFFERENT HAIR NOW 8'D

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Short one this time c': UC
Post Posted: Dec 11th, '16, 19:04    

Popodoki
Prizes

1st

400k :food:

2nd

300k :food:

3rd

200k :food:

4th

100k :food:

5th

2 :fc:

6th

1 :fc:

Entries

Hecatia <3 <33

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Christmas gift contest! OPEN c:
Post Posted: Dec 11th, '16, 23:24    

Moi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 182016
Mood: Know you're not alone.

8U
This is really cute ~

(0) (0)

"If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you're here
They don't deserve you"

Post Posted: Dec 12th, '16, 17:44    

Popodoki
I sure hope the end result will be c;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 17th, '16, 15:37    

Aradiiaa
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5234
Mood: trying
I'll see if I can put aside time for this, i really like this idea so I will help out if i can! <3

(0) (0)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS SPECTRE.

23 | she/they | UTC +8

Post Posted: Dec 17th, '16, 20:36    

Popodoki
Nice to hear! c:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 18th, '16, 16:00    

Aradiiaa
Hey, if possible, could you update some of the links to photos? I've clicked on all of them and there's quite a few that just say "content not found". :mccry:
I hope it's not too much trouble to replace those... If you can't do that, I'd like to have a rough idea what hair and eye colors your friends have. Maybe a palette of their favorite colors too.

Sorry for the trouble! <':

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 18th, '16, 16:34    

Popodoki
Ooh that's weird, which ones don't work for you? They all seem to work fine for me o.O

maybe I can add them all into a photobucket album and just link that?

Both have brown eyes and brown hair c:

Sarah's eyes are a darker brown than Alex but only by a smidge really

and Alex' hair is darker at the bottom than Sarah's

Does that help a bit? c:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 19th, '16, 03:25    

Aradiiaa
Photobucket would help, I think it's because maybe some of your photos aren't set to public on Facebook, so people who don't have you added can't see them even if you link them.

And yes, that does help! Thanks! :mccute:

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next